Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dear future job,

please come through tomorrow and allow me to re-start my future.

- hopeful inj

dear ex,

i can't get over you and i don't know how. you're absolutely terrible for me and vice versa and god do i miss you. looking forward to not feeling like this.

- lame inj

dear sketch,

THIS LETTER CONNECTION IS SO HARD.

- inj

dear upcomming friday,

seriously?!...105 degrees though!?

cG

dear upcomming saturday,

wtf?!!?....110 fucking degrees??!?

cG

dear Sacramento weather,

seriously....how did the weather drop from 110 on saturday to 78 on Sunday...and it was cold and windy at night.

now it looks like its gonna rain....wtf is going on?!?!?

cG

Dear anonymous recipient,

it's time to put some old shit behind me that is getting me nowhere in exchange for new opportunities that can provide a solid future. This is going to be pretty difficult, but I think it will be worth it.Also, I need to learn a few new languages... dammit...

-recevingextraadvancements.

Dear 20-odd housemates.

You're all strange and cool and awesome and it's a blast living with you, but please don't party til 1am tonight. Please. Just tonight.

<3

Dear Inj and redeye,

Good luck with the tings you got going on.

Dear Decy,

3 :D Have a way better day, and may the tide of morons not come in today.

xxx

• Like 1

Dear everyone,

I just got some bad news today that my brother and sister's mom (same dad, different moms) has just been diagnosed with stage 2 breast cancer. She's one of the nicest ladies I know. She doesn't deserve this illness, nor does she deserve to feel the fear that she's facing. I don't know what to say to my brother and sister, because I've never came across this with anyone close to me. These things also scare the living shit out of me for the fear of it happening to my own mother,sister or myself. I lost my grandma right before christmas in '12 and I don't think I could handle another family loss within any few upcoming years. Things kinda suck right now =/

-seyer

Dear grd,

This is from a page ago, but cronuts are no fucking joke. My girl and I were trying to go get them but apparently you need to line up at like 6am because the bakery sells out by early morning.

-Realism

Dear seyer,

Very sorry to hear that. Good vibes your way, all the best.

-Realism

Dear Seyer,

The question of why bad things happen to good people has drained me physically and mentally over time - the conclusion drawn through a desperation of positivity is that, good people, while they never deserve bad things, good people, are strong enough to meet the challenges head on. Good people will find themselves surrounded by those that have felt their warmth and positive nature, and are now ready to give back.

Stay strong yourself, and my thoughts go out to you at this time.

Cheers,

thepro

• Like 2

Dear Seyer,

Try and stay strong for your family. Sending the good Welsh vibes your way.

grd

Dear Realism,

YOUR WHAT?!

Yeah, I heard about the 2 hour queues. I asked Seeking to send me some so let's keep that between us, yeah? I really NEED a cronut!

S

Dear Seyer...

that's pure pish, I'm sorry to hear that... I hope everyone's doing ok...

you know where I am if you need to talk to me...

Dear wee brother's supposedly lesbian pal...

please feel free to bring your bonny wee self over, lead my wee brother up the garden path, and eat our food any time you like...

however next time you decide to take use our toilet to drop a few chair-legs, please don't leave it stinkin' to the high heavens and looking like Evil Knievel has been practising a new stunt run in it...

i dinna need that after a ten hour work day...

i don't even know how a small framed thing like you could leave such a mess... that's why i blamed my poor wee brother... only to find he was black affronted at me accusing him of such a thing... and strongly denied the accusation...

fowl... absolutely fowl...

Rolf Haggis

Dear Inj,

Any news?

dear TDB,

yes! interview tomorrow. but it isn't a final one (i don't think) so i'm pretty nervous.

but hell, if they didn't want to talk to me they wouldn't, right? so here goes! 2pm EST.

your interest is appreciated/sweet.

- inj

dear air conditioning,

thank you for being a simple and inexpensive fix. i can oontz in comfort now.

- sweaty oner

Dear Decy,

In like 12 hours you're gonna have a mess of ThatDrunkDrawingBitch BUNDLING you at the station. THIS WEEKEND IS GONNA BE INSANE. xx

Dear Inj,

Good luck with your interview, good vibes your way!

Dear Seyer,

*hug* Hope you're bearing up ok xx

Dear 12oz Generally,

HAPPY MOTHERFUCKIN FRIDAY :D

Dear TDB,

What does bundling mean? I'm guessing it's hugging or sloppily crashing into him while babbling excitedly and spilling his beer. Then again, those could be one and the same. Thank you for the Happy Friday wishes.

-Realism

You're welcome! And you're bang on re bundling, at least in terms of me. I will most likely be very loud too, and possibly injure myself. S'just how I roll ;)

Dear 12oz,

No matter what I click on to enter a thread, I'm always on the first page. This is confusing. I'm questioning my own sanity. Whut?

Dear housemates,

This place is not the worst nightclub to exist in the 80s, so why are you soundtracking the living room as if it is?

Dear Realism,

as you've admitted to a secret child and a previously undisclosed marriage, I feel it's only fair that I should tell you not to try and draw any money out from your bank, try to take out a loan or apply for any credit cards for say, the text 10 years or so.

Love you boo

Dear Dr Scientist,

where've you been hiding to?

grd phd

Dear weather,

I ain't mad at'cha. I can't speak for the people I've let down today due to my apathy that I'm blaming you for.

badgrd

Dear Dada,

You've made awesome strides in your recovery over the last year. So, the fact that I've only just realised it's fathers day tomorrow and haven't gotten you anything is nowt, in the grand scheme of things, right?

your favourite child

dear seys,

stay up.

stay strong.

you've got a lot of people rooting for you.

- inj

dear snowden,

thank you.

i'm reading the reddit live chat right now and it is so fucking encouraging. i hope this is the start of america waking the fuck up. we have changes to make and he might have started the fire in a mjaor way. /nocrossfire

dear philly company,

hire me.

love,

inj