Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dear Oontz,

You amaze me every day. That is some excellent shit down there.

Dear Decy,

You know. 1 sleep, though it's going to be of a sleep and more of an exercise in sound torture and emotional endurace dear fuck what the fuck is that vocal sample doing? xx

Dear Inj,

Also thanks :) You're a good egg. Such a good egg I have just used a phrase that has never passed my lips before.

Dear house I live in,

Of course the only warehouse party I'm gonna see is shitty fucking TSH TSH TSH TSH TSH house. 10 hours of the same fucking 4/4 beat. And ofc you're soundchecking at 7:20, and have been since 6:40ish. I LIKE BREAKS GODDAMNIT.

Dear TDB,

Get through tonight without drinking and you can some new kicks on Tuesday. And new sketchbooks.

Dear TDB,

You did it, you got through that insane party without a single bit of booze. ALso, you def need to move. You were so tired you managed to sleep through 3.5 hours of club-decibel house then an afterparty.

I'm actually impressed with myself. You def get new sneaks Tuesday. Yay!

Dear Decy,

See you later :D

Dear 120z,

HAPPY WEEKEND x

Dear Rolf

aw man i ain't living in london yet mate, if i were i would fucking hook up and get wasted with you and do something stupid but my job sucks and i cant even get some time off because i used that up for the kids holiday. maybe next time mate.

decy

Dear CALI

I don't even need to see that pic I can imagine!

Dear life

you have fucking surprised me recently, shit is golden. paelktose

decy

Dear Jesus Christ,

You are my place of refuge. i seek You and i find You even though i sin. Your spirit rains within my body. i am a fool yet You still come to me. why o why do you come to me o Lord? my sin is great and overtakes my sight of peace. it makes me not want to look upon You. i am in shame o Lord. i am scared of You because You give life and in it you take life. Your arrows pierce my heart when i sin against You. You shoot them in Your hot displeasure because i repeat my sinful acts. i am not wise o Lord, please make me to be wise. please forgive me of my sins and look not upon them, lest You blot me out from your sight and i become nothing.

In the name of the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit, Amen

• Like 1

Dear work

The closer I get to retirement (currently 1 year 4 months away), the less patience I have with stupid shit and people. Not sure if everyone is getting more and more retarded, or if it is me getting less and less accepting of stupidity.

Cil

• Like 1

Dear Decy...

it's probably a blessing in disguise... we'd end up gettin' the fuckin' jail or something...

chances are i'll be back doon for something else, got mates doon there, and after speaking to one on the phone the other week, i realised it'd been four years since i'd seen them, made me feel like a right fuckin' dildo... i'll need to make more of an effort to go back doon after this wee jaunt.

Dear new hoose...

i canna fuckin' wait... hopefully me and my wench get along fine once we live in you...

Rolf Haggis