Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Dear ________, - no homo

Dear Chanel Zero,

I'm super drun kat the moment, and I have texte a grip[ of people who i have no business texting. We all plkay that game though. I'm nonetheless enjoying myselty greatl and I think my typing could be much workse than it is right now, so I guess we can thank heaven fr small favors.

-Realddrunkismgetthefuckatme

dear girlfromschool,

wtf, really, you get pissed and start crying telling me i need to stop drinking and being immature and shit so i go to a party tonight and was the dd, somehow you get fucking wasted as shit call me tell me how much you like/miss me then say i gotta call you back, its three hours later, i answered the phone like 5 minutes agou and your asking some random where your pants are... atleast just dont fucking tell me your doing shit with other people if you really expect me to like you alot.... just sayin,

why must women be so difficult and unreasonable.

-sobertux

also dear real,

hope all works out for the best man

-tux

dear girl from school again,

holy shit im sorry that i did not piece together your story lastnight, your friends are fucked up for not helping you and whoever this guy is is one of the lowest people ive ever heard of in my life. Im still worried about you but your phones dead, shit shit shit

-realizingshemayhavebeenroofied tux

Dear wise,

It definitely did not work out for the best, but only one of my dials/texts can be considered a major blunder. I guess it's better than all of them. Still...fuck.

Realhungoverism

P.S. Fuck roofies, although I do know some dude who purposefully roofied himself, baked a chocolate cake, and left himself a note explaining where it came from so he wouldn't bug out the next morning.

dear tux

she may have made the story up after realising she was a bitch

jussssayin

dear ayebee, you cockblocked me earlier on facebook. that girl who commented on my status that you talked to, ive been tryna smash her for like 2 years. shes THE one that got away. you told her that her bf was gonna cheat on her? NOOOO SON NOOOO. shes been spending nearly every day with me whiles hes been in texas, now shes gonna txt him 24/7! you undid lots of hard work

- laughin it off

dear swins,

im at the point where i kinda hope she made it up, i dont think she would make it up tho, she sounded fucked up, i would much rather have her be alright and just an iddiot than possibly roofied, dam me and worrying about everyone who asks me for help....

gonnagrowuptobeacouncilersomeday

Dear Freight /NH

You know better than me, probably, but are you sure about that wedding business.

Be careful, if one of you is putting your wants in front of the other only bad things can happen.

Agree on one thing, then switching shit around, sounds like a clear sign if you're on the outside looking in.

Pessimistic&JustGotDivorcedOner

real talk!!!

dont get married. seriously.

not being pessimistic...just bein realistic

Dear Earl,

How serious are we talking? Because if you don't mind Roker slowly rubbing grease and butter all over his stomach while laughing maniacally I might have just the photo series for you. No homo I guess.

-Realwillingtomakeadealism

dear whiz to be......

good looks on your fam giving us a stack to cover the more then half they're wanting to invite.......I'm white trash,we dont marry like you euro folkel.......Also thank you for making MA Dukes a real deal part of your wedding plans....she cried to me,you are a nice girl....I dont like spending my hard earned monies on dumb shit....like a wedding.

Dear Edizzle...

good looks on school

Dear local police.......

maybe 14 of you niggas could let me be?like really 14?one night? this place aint to big? I hate playing frogger with random police over some trains......fuck offfffff!

Raper!

dear roommate

I appreciate your trying to hook me up with coworkers, friends, randoms, etc...but did you seriously think I would like that chick tonight just because she had big tits? If a chick is 5'3" she should not outweigh me. And I really don't want to play daddy to 4 kids. Also I would prefer they be somewhat intelligent. She made you look smart. I guess thats why you 2 are friends.

dear frate,

don't marry her if you can't get with what this is supposed to mean to her. weddings are pretty stupid to folk like you and i but they are not considered stupid to a large population of the female persuasion. and remember, technically the expectation is that it will only happen once. i think most engaged ladies have to think about it like that. they plan the whole showing the wedding photos the grandkids scenario and shit. i thinik it's okay for it to be a big deal if you really do want forever or whatever with her. i know this isn't the womanly advise thread so i'll shut it now.

- internets analrapist /notrealrapistjustarresteddevelopmentreferenceoner

dear almighty,

did i get this right? your roommate tried to hook you up with a short stupid fatty with 4 kids? do you have really low standards or does your roommate think you are that desperate? i'm sorry. that sucks.

- puds