Dear ________,

suca

Re: Dear ________, - no homo

Dear TGI Fridays,

I received gift cards for your restaurant at Christmas time. Yesterday my ladyfriend and I decided to use them. We went to your Penn Station location, and I'm sorry to say that I'm mad. I would like to lace your building with 12,000 pounds of C4 explosives, but only after coating the walls with a thick layer of chafing dish fuel. I think the nice blue flame after the initial explosion would be quite festive for the winter.

Oh --and how the fuck are you going to charge $17.99 for a chicken finger plate? You serious? I think you need to be cut Colombian necktie style.

Eat a dick,

Earl

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dear earl,

me and the husband have had several bad times at TGIF. we finally learned our lesson last time when we said "let's give it one more chance. we have coupons!" we didn't even make it in the door as their hot water heater wasn't working...... we decided that was a sign to forever be heeded.

- puddles

dear desk,

i will try my hardest to control my hand tomorrow. i will need to hunt down another 10key for you. the mocha caused slow robot death noises and paper scrolling even with the power turned to OFF. and then a pepsi in the keyboard.... sorry. i might remember something to clean you up. or not. whatever, really i hate you. and we spend 8 hours a day together. nevermind, fuck you.

- muddles

dear "day laborer"

EVERYDAY you see me drive past you.

EVERYDAY you wave, to let me know you are open for 'hire'

EVERYDAY you watch me park in the same spot

EVERYDAY you see me get out of my car and go into my place of business.

why dont you get it yet? keep waving, and i might think about renting a uhaul again, and doing circles in the Home depot parking lot just to watch you fools chase after me.

*disclaimer..i have nothing against people out there hustling for a dollar.

being shitty,

sm

dear xxl,

i totally snitched on this mormon bitch for parking her 15 passenger babybus in a compact spot today in my work parking garage. it sealed the deal for me when i looked up and the whole next level around the corner was clear..... fucking baby machines. me being shitty. wish i could snap out of it.

- puds

dear _____

i agree completely swinds..."although i'm a lot younger i'm fast learning the difference between law abiding squares who treat you like an interchangeable, replaceable object and wilder law breakers who treat you with the utmost respect."... i am pretty sure that atleast in my case a very very large percentage of people that i know who are not so law abiding are less likely to fuck anyone over in the long run, ofcourse there are gonna be those few who are just comeplete fuckups, but meh. Thats why i just try to live my life with karma in mind,

however, no matter what i will never understand womens

-tuxedo

dear smiles one aka my wife to be.

HOW THE FUCK DOES A SMALL WEDDING EXPLODE BY 100 PEOPLE..........AND COUNTING?

HOW THE FUCK AM I GUNNA PAY FOR ALL THOSE LOUD ANNOYING FUCKING SCUMBAG PORK CHOP CUNTS TO ATTEND THIS?............I might leave you to paint graffiti and stack money...money i can keep.wtf i'm so mad right now!

fuck!!!!!!!!

dear frate

congrats!!

dear college

i get that i was late on sending you the transcripts to go with my application, thats why i was talking to the dude in charge to try and make the situation work. he said he pulled my file, allowing for two extra weeks on my application deadline. perfect. i make plans to head down there for orientation, and tell my boss imgone at the end of march.

5 days later your dude got his transcript, and soon after i get some script-read phone message from him saying that he regrets to inform me i missed the deadline for spring quarter but that they will happy to re-review my application for fall quarter???

NO SHIT i was late thats why YOU got a hold of ME. to make sure that everything went smoothly as we waited for my transcripts.

faggot. i guess you didnt want my thousands of dollars.

fuckingPISSED

edogggggggggggggggggggggy

dear suki,

I dont think I will be able to make it this weekend. :(

We have to hang out again soon though!! I miss hanging out with you guys.

How are the pugs??

cG

dear zebra,

co-signed on Haiti.

cG

p.s. baked sole sounds delicious....im still trying to find out the difference between sole and flounder.

dear smiles one aka my wife to be.

HOW THE FUCK DOES A SMALL WEDDING EXPLODE BY 100 PEOPLE..........AND COUNTING?

HOW THE FUCK AM I GUNNA PAY FOR ALL THOSE LOUD ANNOYING FUCKING SCUMBAG PORK CHOP CUNTS TO ATTEND THIS?............I might leave you to paint graffiti and stack money...money i can keep.wtf i'm so mad right now!

fuck!!!!!!!!

dear frate,

that is exactly what im trying to avoid

<3 ssn

dear cali,

you fail. you should just come up.

dude and his homies will be in town too.

you suck.

<3 ssn

dear milk,

epic weekend.

<3 ssn

dear *******,

a mutual friend is trying to hook you and i up, as you learned tonight. what you do not know is that when i was in the 5th grade, i used to draw your breasts on mario paint. you were the homie's older sister that we all wanted to fuck. now i have the chance. i will not let you down.

Dear Freight /NH

You know better than me, probably, but are you sure about that wedding business.

Be careful, if one of you is putting your wants in front of the other only bad things can happen.

Agree on one thing, then switching shit around, sounds like a clear sign if you're on the outside looking in.

Pessimistic&JustGotDivorcedOner