Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Dear ________, - no homo

Dear bullshitters of graffiti,

i asked to get down on the wall with yall and you were cool with it. i paint a good piece. yall go through it and dont admit it. you have to have your boy back you up in a fight. you get in my face and dont admit to anything and try to call me a pussy and to do something. i just feel bad for you so i told you "god bless" cause im only fight people that are real and dont go around sneaking and not admitting shit you already lost when you had to have your boy back you. that told me everything. real men admit and handle their own beef by themselves.

3 against 1 is for pussies that cant handle their shit.

go home and grow up.

Dear 12oz,

I found out my clavicle is broken... it's been broken for a solid 5 days now. I thought I could walk it off but turns out I couldn't and now I have to wear this stupid brace for 6 weeks. They didn't even give me anything for the pain. This is some bullshit.

-angryatlifeoner

dear c-walk,

that blows! i hope you heal up good. your post reminded me of how i was whining about a bug bite the other day and my manpiece laughed at me and told me to walk it off. i am a way bigger pussy than you. i bet you didn't even wince.

love,

zeebs

dear air conditioner,

i love you. i don't know how anyone can live without you. don't ever leave me.

love,

zebra

Dear Boss,

RIP to your mom. She is in a better place now where cancer does not exist.

-sad marco

Dear Mom & Grandma,

Yesterday was the 2 year anniv of your passing away. It still hurts, but I still love & miss you both.

-still sad marco

dear sf,

why so cold.

dear suki,

sorry i couldnt link up with you guys....we were trying to be on some romantic shit.

dear girl i was trying to be romantic with,

thanks for fucking the night up!

cali to the Geezee

Dear Marco,

Stay up man.

Dear Cali,

Sucks dude. What's with the crazy wimmins you be with dude? Oh yeah, you like crazy bitches. Haha.. I kid man.

Dear Girly,

Hope your time today with your uncle is good.

IOU

dear iou,

not as crazy as your wimminz...lol.

"tell me i have big boobs and a small ass!"

haha

by the way..i drove by chieftain when i was in sf last night...i guess its more crackin on a friday night than in the middle of the week.

cG

Dear Zeeeeeeeeeeeeebs,

I appreciate it. I've just been steady drunk since I've found out so I have no idea what it actually feels like now.

-wasteoflifeoner

Dear Chicago,

You're really not that cool. I came here for the weekend and I'm not that impressed. Maybe tonight will be better. Signing off

-walk

dear drunk chicks playing volleyball in the back patio of the club in thongs and miniskirts,

thank you.

dear drunk homegirl of my friend who let me feel up on your legs, let me grab and smack your ass, flashed tits all night long and gave me the best lap dance,

thank you.

dear other drunk homegirl who went swimming at 3am in nothing but a g-string and bra and got cold and came and sat on my lap while i "kept you warm,

thank you.

dear good friend of 7 years who works as a bouncer at the strip club who got us all in for free,

thank you.

dear girl who was throwing the house party till about 6 in the morning with the dope jacuzzi and pool in the backyard that i swam in,

thank you.

basically.......dear last night,

thank you!

cG

dear camping

you were awesome. i guess technically i was working set up for the party but it sure didnt feel like work. two days worth of free food (from the taco truck), free board (in the nice cabins) swimming, boat use, good people, and getting sent home with 10 lbs of tortilla chips, two buckets of cookies, 30 hotdogs/buns, and 24 cans of soda. and $100 for my help. weekend- you rocked

happy, full, and a little less broke

edogggggggggggggggggggggggggggy

dear ex-best friend,

boy do i feel like a jerk for being such a good friend to you in the past. i understand that you do not like my boyfriend, and that is fine. he is not for you to like or dislike. i am sorry that you are upset that i am at a point in my life right now where going out with you all the time and standing idly by while you drink/snort your way into oblivion and take home any scenester schmuck who will laugh at your jokes is no longer entertaining to me. i'm sorry that you expect me to sit there and let you talk shit about my dude and not tell you to shut the fuck up. i'm sorry for all that. but when you decided to call my mom when you were drunk at a party and tell her that you were really concerned that i was isolating my friends, and told her that my boyfriend had started selling weed, you must know that that was crossing the line. i really hope that you are happy in your self-absorbed existence. i was too good of a friend for you anyways.

fuck you,

zebra.