Dear ________,

suca

Re: Dear ________, - no homo

dear IOU,

that was just my saturday...my sunday was almost as good too!

cG

dear schnitzel,

good times!...come back and split another awful awful.

cG

p.s. youre name sounds delicious.

dear reno people,

when is the rib cook off thingy???

cG

dear ssn,

lunch on me next time youre in sac.

cG

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dear Hall & Oates,

Excellent show tonight in Coney Island, I forgive you for playing a couple of your newer tracks amidst the hits. I even waited til the show was over to ride the cyclone. "Your Kiss Is On My List" is in the deck for the next 24. /nh

Dear Nathan's at Coney Island,

It was a wild scene, I didn't realize you guys sold corn dogs(although it makes perfect sense). They were way better than the shameless spot down the boardwalk. As good as they were, I know I'll be paying for it in t-minus 2 hours

Best Regards,

Don Cheadle

dear Don cheadle,

please explain why you took part in the movie Hotel for dogs?

was it money.

sat through that last night because goddamn united airlines still hasn't left the fucking eighties with the communal TV screens.

Just asking

was it the money or was it the dogs?

Dear Instinct,

Should have listened to you. I should always listen to you.

IOU

Dear Luck,

Thanks for not running out last night. Guess it's time for another hustle..

IOUpocketsoflintoner

Dear Luck,

Damn.. Thank you for not running out again. I'll take the drinking in public over the shit that could of happened. And what was with the cop who couldn't stop dancing around like he had to take a piss?? Whatever.. Can't believe dude missed the shit he did in my pockets. I got off on the good tonight. Thanks.

IOUneedstolistentohisinstinctoner

Dear Toots and Edogg,

We can throw good parties.

This I am happy of.

Thanks for coming, making a mess, letting me clean it the morning after while you two go paint.

Great...

I thought it was supposed to be my birthday suckas?

Whatever, I have left over 151 and Crown if you want to party this week. We took out the camera for night time shots last night, we should consider this for our adventures.

I am HNIC at work next week since Toots and her grumpy man are off, so I have to be good and get up early. Fuck. this is not something I like to do.

Edogg, harass me please.

Okay, I am going back to drawing for my coloring book project.

Lub,

Santanarita Chiquita Banana

Dear Savings Account,

Please hurry up and get more money in there, the Australian dollar is really starting to kick arse so I would really appreciate you getting a few extra 000's in there before I leave.

Cheers 5.

Dear Friends,

You are pretty much junkies, im not sure why I bother, maybe because we have all known each other since we were young. It's not easy for me to ignore your phone calls but it's for the best, I cant afford to keep lending you all money or get involved in your drug drama.

I have my own problems.

Dear My problems,

FUCK OFF!

dear 5,

I hear you on the friends thing some of my mates have decided that since I went on Holidays they'd take up smoking Ice heavily Like it's the things that is going to make their houso welfare with a baby lifestyle that much more ballin'.

keep away from phone it'll sort itself

Schnitz

dear schnitz

english. do you speak it?

edoggggggggggg

santanabanana

your guilt trips will not work. you were invited AND i offered to stay and clean. im innocent on both counts. good party. good times. i forgot to call you back after painting but dont worry theres no drama. i dont know what HNIC means but call me when you can paint.

edogggggggggggggy

Dear Clavicle,

Hurry up and heal, I'm pretty bored not being able to do anything. Two more weeks with this brace and then you can suck it.

-brokenoner

Dear Internship,

This is my last week then I go back to school. Maybe we can work something out for next summer when I graduate? Huh? That would rule cause you guys have way too much fun at work and I barely even feel like I'm working while I'm there.

-c-walkins

dear tooooots

three cheers for more gifts! see you tonight to drop off book? you can finish your pretty work and make smelly cat draw something too. i was gonna make him a sticker but i ran outta time... :( see ya later alligator

edogggggggggggggggy

dear caligula's stomach,

eat 2 tbspns of coconut oil every day and you will magically start shrinking!

love,

zeebs

dear manager bitch,

you are three years younger than me, and you take your job way too seriously. you might be ok at what you do but i guarangoddamntee you that you are socially inept and retarded in every other aspect of your life. it is a yogurt shop, bitch. you sling yogurt. get over yourself.

love,

zebra

dear interview @ midtown obgyn office tomorrow,

please be good to me and work out well. i googled your practice and while i do have some personal reservations about the fact that "vaginal laser rejuvenation" is performed on your premises, i am fairly certain that i would make a damn good receptionist, who will make ladies feel good about their vaginas and keep their vaginal records in order. plus, you know, i don't know if you could hook me up with some free birth control or whatevs if i land you, but that would be pretty cool i guess.

love,

zebra