Dear ________,

suca

Dear American intelligence services,

I accidentally downloaded a bunch of jihadist magazines written in English while I was doing some research. They were riddled with advisories to cover your Interweb tracks when searching for, obtaining, and contacting the magazine. Whoops.

-Realism

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dear Decy,

that sucks! Money down it's ringland peoples. I ohpe you get it back!

- grd

Dear Rolf,

I'll say it again, well done you!!

- grd

Dear Realism,

enjoy the cavity searches and your upcoming holibobs to guantanamo by the bay, I hear it's a lovely resort.

- grd

dear upstairs neighbor girl,

was not sure if serious when you said E is better for you than shrooms.

then realized you are 100% serious...and also have never donr either.

challenge accepted...operation get upstairs neighbor girl rolling off her ass and then smash and take pictures is go.

sincerely elis von scumbag six.

Dear Caligula,

Don't feel badly, I have no idea what that is so I'd assume I never had the in to begin with.

-Realism

Dear work,

It's cool to be able to get paychecks but some days I just want to be hungover and lazy without having to maintain employment. Today is one such day.

-Realism

Dear a few of the people I know,

Didn't ask you for much for my bday. Just that you be cool and swing a favor my way. And apparently that was too much for you. Well, I'll have to remember this next time you need something you fucking holes. You're fuckin' dead to me...DEAD!

love,

Wedgely Winterbottom III

dear Cali

glitches mang

and you aren't missing anything.

!@#$%

dear internet

you continue to amaze me

i managed to watch the hunger games half nekkid in my living room the day after it came out in the theaters. so effin sweet.

!@#$%

dear hunger games movie

i couldn't be more sick of shaky camera work

way to take the vitriol out of it

a solid whitewashing, i'd say

!@#$%

dear job interview in 90 minutes,

GO WELL.

I've prepped, done my research on the company, answered in my head all the usual questions they might ask, come up with a better version of what i did in my last role etc, fudged over getting fired etc.

Please go well.

schnitzel

Dear God,

Please stop making people that suck. It's getting annoying. Or barring that, tolerance, maybe? Nope. I like the first one better. Thanks

Dear Neighbour,

Muzzle your barking rodent before I break it's fucking neck. It is almost midnight, a time which real dogs understand, is too late to be barking up a storm. Either shut it up, or I will do it for you.

-user-

dear christeezy,

you must be excited though!

i personally know of like 7 other females that are pregnant right now.

cG

dear symbols,

thats way too uncomfortable...i'd rather hire a midget with a garden hose to hose out crotches down during the act.

cG

p.s. HI!! :)

dear symbols,

yeah, like awkward...you have to hit it doggystyle, while the girl complains about her legs hurting and telling you to be more gentle, meanwhile you're standing up and trying not to slip and hit your head, so you tell her to face you and put one leg up, but then you have to lift her stomach up and out of the way to get to it....ugh, what a mess!...uncomfortable.

cG