I wanna see your...........PETS!

Zack Morris

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
5 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

@One Man Banned 

We don't usually crate him he's usually pretty good.

If we 're out of the house he sits on my son's bed in the font window and waits for us.

My wife was just running my daughter into childcare for a couple of minutes and he wigged out.

but my anger has subsided now and I feel bad for being mean about him.

Sometimes they be acting up. My old dog never did no shit like that but for damn sure witnessed countless homies go through the trenches with theirs. Seatbelts, (Audi seatbelts), fuckin fancy comforters, shoes, you name it! These 2 particular folks ended up getting raided on and they had to take that jold your own depending on where you are thing.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

border.thumb.jpg.b1a311eb2b93229a5a9a39f4b923e90a.jpg

Mission success.  So this little dude is a rescue, and I've been his foster parent for a week until he got adopted.  He's a border collie, and as I learned, one of the smartest, high energy, and most agile breeds.  In the above I took him to a farm to expose him to livestock and see how he reacted.

Also a good time to shout out @SukiSukiNow because she seems to be the queen of this type of thing plus I've seen some old heads popping up lately so lets mix some more people in.

• Like 2
  • Props 2