I wanna see your...........PETS!

Zack Morris

since we are on the topic of sad things related to animals

Fukushima Japan animals still left behind

http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/world/2011/04/13/ac.japan.quake.dogs.cnn

The part about the Japanese keeping their animals in the shelter are just not true.

There may be a few here and there but the majority do not allow animals and the rescued pets that

were traced back to their owners could not care for them. So in some cruel twist of fate they sit in these

cages forever in limbo since the shelter does not euthanize. overall sad situation there for people and animals

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^yes, very sad. i try to do work for shelter and abandoned dogs so i really feel for them

lots of awesome additions

congrats serum.. wow. 2 fucking puppies. i do not envy you.

grd i'm sorry your pup is having issues :(

we got a new foster. poor guy is now doing much better than you see here, at his vet appt the day before we got him

ramses1.jpg

on the road to recovery

7069540611_cf98844b44_b.jpg

Re: I wanna see your...........PETS!

He looks like fun!!:D

neither of these two are mine but I see a hell of a lot of them so I kind of like them.

this is Simba lurking in my back yard

IMG_1987.jpg

and this is Ruby I've seen almost every day for about 5 years now and I stop and pat her most days as she lurks by the handrail on the street. She lurks hard and if a dog comes just climbs up the tree high enough to be out of reach but not out of sight. We always called her "Kitteh". Anyway long story short on good friday i was heading to the park with my camera and thought I'd snap a picture of her. Hadn't seen her since and then yesterday saw a poster saying she was lost.:( She disappeared on good Friday afternoon os this might be the last pic anybody took of her

DSCF1591.jpg

I hope she's alright but somehow I doubt it.

fuck...

my 10 year old has a tumor on his butthole

most likely due to testosterone

surgery scheduled in 2 months.

the shit that sucks is I said to my girl hey ol boy is getting to his golden years

and its time to start saving for vet bills. boom i see a lump.

the bright side is that statistic wise its non fatal. wish me luck

• 2 weeks later...

If you are more holistically inclined and your dog has a yeast infection in his ears, you can try white vinegar - a common home remedy for treating dog ear infections. Use heavily diluted vinegar to remove the debris from his ears and to restore the natural balance. Fill his canal and allow it to soak. Massage the base of his ears to ensure total immersion. Wipe out any excess liquid with a cotton swab. Repeat this a few times a week.

mix a solution of 1 cup of Water, 2 cups of Vinegar and 1 tablespoon of Rubbing Alcohol. Pour the mixture into a spray bottle and squirt it onto the outside of the ear canal once or twice per week and after every swim. You can also use this solution applied with a cotton ball to clean out the inner part of the ear. The alcohol in the mixture will help to dissolve wax, whereas the vinegar creates an acidic environment that will not allow yeast or bacteria to grow in.

found that online after a quick search.. i know that humans use alcohol to treat ear infections too, so it might help. basically the acid combats the growth (as it says) and the alcohol dries the bacteria out, hopefully killing it

How's Sky doing fiction?

Make with the cute dog pics, Fist!

Ruby has pms, at first it was funny and cute but it got old pretty fast. Poor Alfie is getting the brunt of her grumps. Bitches be crazy.

Damn that's one adorable puppy. Give it!

So, Ruby has had a tonne of blood work done now and we've found out what she's allergic to...grass and cats. The steroids and diphenhydramine are keeping it mostly under control but after the gardner came the other day she's had a flare up, it's obviously an annoyance to her with the scratching but she's always super chipper.

87a55e489eaa11e1a92a1231381b6f02_7.jpg

Bob the cat has killed 3 birds in 3 days so I may chop her up and feed her to the birds and kill two with one stone.

My dog brings me birds

559546_454187711261990_100000122958016_1904518_588719948_n.jpg

And she attacks her own feet in a dead sleep

581669_3342711444143_1159415596_32798142_230242801_n.jpg

I had to get them those collars because they where grabbing that loose neck skin and gashing each other up. It worked no more gashes.

This is India and Cubs when we brought her home. He was so happy to have a little buddy to play with. Now she kicks his ass from one side of the yard to the other, and he ain't so happy.

225363_1879936795691_1159415596_31915912_1916525_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...