random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, cancelculttourist said:

Your whole life spent on the interwebs.

RIP.

Got me questioning. I've known about aninternet character called DRUNKENASSHOLEONER cumulatively for more years than I knew my dad.

Edited by xen
  • Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

9 hours ago, MOOGLE? said:

From autumn to ashes...

My ex sent me this though and the file title is kinda funny in a weird way 

That's wassup, I figuered you were listening to hip hop.  Rarri is slang for Ferarri

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ndv said:

That's wassup, I figuered you were listening to hip hop.  Rarri is slang for Ferarri

@MOOGLE?Listening to hip hop? Yeah I’m sure he knows all the classics word for word, but pretty sure he is into some ultra electronica anime kawaii music or something.

• Truth 1

On 5/10/2024 at 3:08 PM, LUGR said:

@MOOGLE?Listening to hip hop? Yeah I’m sure he knows all the classics word for word, but pretty sure he is into some ultra electronica anime kawaii music or something.

not really ...im a pretty big fan of funk/soul anime shit but the uwu kawaii moe stuff isn't something i get into cause the community has always been weird as fuck.

90's tech step dnb and true techno is popular this year though , and gen z is discovering granular synthesis and making a genre called petalcore with fl studio's legacy plug-ins  

• Like 2

Why do cooking instruction call for using your hands to wash rice in a bowl of water?

Like somehow since it is rice in cold water we should forget about the invention of the utensils generally associated with cooking such as the spoon and rice paddle? 

On 5/12/2024 at 9:41 PM, morton said:

Why do cooking instruction call for using your hands to wash rice in a bowl of water?

Like somehow since it is rice in cold water we should forget about the invention of the utensils generally associated with cooking such as the spoon and rice paddle? 

like every single cooking receipe begins...

"it was the best of times it was the worst of times... as giuseppe looked at the rebel star fleet in ruins... something something... patagonia.

Poor interaction with the cable provider.  I might just end up chilling on it and saying fuck it.  But... in my head right now, I'd like to look up who the president of the company is and get their business address.  Then I'd buy a blank invitation card that says 'You're Invited' on the outside, with the note inside reading '...to Suck My Dick" and then mail it to him.

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1