last thing you ate?

tue skinny

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

are those Onion rings or whitebait?

either way looks so supremely tasty.

love munching on a deep fried prawn tail when they are crispy like a chip.

I assume whitebait is squid?

They are onion rings. I definitely ate the meat out of the tails, just finished the leftovers.

1 minute ago, LUGR said:

I assume whitebait is squid?

They are onion rings. I definitely ate the meat out of the tails, just finished the leftovers.

oh onion rings

Calamari is squid

whitebait is little tiny fish floured and deep fried

image.png.ad85a5c2f1d82626dc17337497a7bf25.png

Whitebait is a collective term for the immature fry of fish, typically between 25 and 50 millimetres (1 and 2 in) long. Such young fish often travel together in schools along coasts, and move into estuaries and sometimes up rivers where they can be easily caught using fine-meshed fishing nets. Whitebaiting is the activity of catching whitebait.

Individual whitebait are tender and edible, and are considered a delicacy in New Zealand.[1] The entire fish is eaten — including head, fins, bones, and bowels. Some species make better eating than others, and the particular species that are marketed as "whitebait" vary in different parts of the world.

As whitebait consists of immature fry of many important food species (such as herring, sprat, sardines, mackerel, bass and many others) it is not an ecologically viable foodstuff and several countries impose strict controls on harvesting.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

PXL_20240509_222828805_MP.thumb.jpg.ea1fc08222ea7b55bd8a88a7d9b7e41f.jpg

When I went back to the kitchen for seconds I took an undressed picture, specifically for lugr, who has in the past been suspicious of pizzas with vegetables. What a world we live in.

PXL_20240509_223706732_MP.thumb.jpg.53c5d391f3aaee629908bd9a8a9bf6b2.jpg

Prosciutto, asparagus, fontina, Parm. Dressed arugula for topping. 

Edited by morton
*no homo
  • Like 6
  • Truth 1

2 hours ago, morton said:

PXL_20240509_222828805_MP.thumb.jpg.ea1fc08222ea7b55bd8a88a7d9b7e41f.jpg

When I went back to the kitchen for seconds I took an undressed picture, specifically for lugr, who has in the past been suspicious of pizzas with vegetables. What a world we live in.

PXL_20240509_223706732_MP.thumb.jpg.53c5d391f3aaee629908bd9a8a9bf6b2.jpg

Prosciutto, asparagus, fontina, Parm. Dressed arugula for topping. 

Hahaha I’m cool with veggies on pizza and fruit. Just not some bust your tooth out raw ass broccoli. Also, I liked to mess with @Deine Mudderevery chance I could get.

• LOL! 1

5 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

shopping Mall sushi rolls.

funny though that photo is reversed from how it was taken and I didn't flip it.

IMG_FB2442D0EF63-1.jpeg

So like..... you eat like a cucumber or like a beef jerky?

Last night ate this chicken sammie from a food truck. (We have a brewery next door that has a different food truck every night-super nice to eat food truck food at home) 

it’s loaded with hella pickles and a great dill sauce. I wouldn’t normally eat this many pickles but this whole sammich SMACKS!  Crispy chicken seasoned WELL and the bun too. Just right. 
IMG_6928.thumb.jpeg.26c893ec5ec047c7473f8223d09d5853.jpeg

Mcdees for a frappe stick and sausage burritos real quick. 
that frappe drink will give me brain freeze 100% of the time, yet I challenge it everytime 

IMG_6970.thumb.jpeg.0ce915f4c766e57d31091e0298a393a4.jpeg

• Like 3
  • LOL! 1