Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 04/12/2024 in all sections

1. I bought 3 jackets for next winter... they were on sale...$430 worth of jacket for $100.
    6 points
  2. 5 points
  3. Who the funk is swae? And why does the eagle look like a duck crossed with the bubonic plague masks. Also thanks for the free slaps @misteraven
    5 points
  4. Magnetic screen for the garage to fend off the cicadas and mosquitoes
    4 points
  5. I don't get this. I keep seeing these squatter stories, not unique to NYC either, and I do not get it. Like I get there are people taking advantage of laws and shit, but how the fuck does someone just jump in your property and you come home and do nothing?? Worst case scenario I'm thinking I'm waiting outside for you because you have to come out some time motherfucker and I am going to stomp your ass. Or, it's my property, I'll bust the window at night and drop mace in that shit, clear it right out.
    3 points
  6. Off to watch this now based on the advice in this thread. Need to take My mind off impending doom so watching someone else fight as I can't due to My love nature is hopefully able to help.
    3 points
  7. @SMdoubleXL seeing you posting things about your journey at that place on here was always a true inspiration. i think i can safely say that we all wish you well at whatever you end up doing in the future.
    3 points
  8. Today's breakfast fam.
    3 points
  9. Dessert Breakfast I am going for full 24 hours of eating documentation
    3 points
  10. Word is he confessed to his family on his deathbed. https://www.sanfranchronicle.com/oj-simpson-confesses-to-family-on-deathbed-gryptk Wonder how the reunion is going. fesses-to-family-on-deathbed-gryptk
    2 points
  11. That song the shooting a vid for sounded terrible.
    2 points
  12. Rando thread names: @Overtime @AORAone @Devilush @EyeforAnEYE @Telo @why write? @adderall @Milton @ASER1NE @iloveboxcars
    2 points
  13. Swae is the shit! Thank you @misteraven!
    2 points
  14. I failed to follow through on my day in food idea.
    2 points
  15. They’re mostly dead for sure. Yo any of yall ever get strep throated?? Holy shit what a miserable experience I never had yet. Leave it up to me to get taken down by some tonsil virus infection. Super painful and I had to get a steroid injection in my right ass cheek. Docs all said they were hella surprised it wasn’t Covid or flu after all the swabs. Full body aches, 104 fever straight dying at least I felt like I was. Strep.
    2 points
  16. Funny that you do know but too late for my own curiosity to have googled before I typed that. There was also a woman painted in dark avocado with her crotch in light avocado and she was shoving an avocado up there. Personally, if they're not ripe enough yet I just place them next to a banana but to each their own.
    2 points
  17. Went for a pub crawl in Sheffield today in a place called Kelham island. Never been to this part of the city before but plenty of boozers within a 5 minute walk.
    2 points
  18. I’m pretty sure today will be my last day of work. Lawyer called last night and will confirm today. I’m cool now but once I get there for my last shift, it’s going to take everything in me to not cry all fucking day. I’m ok with leaving the company it’s just the people. The bond with everyone has been unexpectedly strong. I’m absolutely heartbroken
    2 points
  19. MVI_9882.MP4
    2 points
  20. Dear Savannah Georgia, Your Springhill Suites by Marriott is sub standard garbage compared to your location a few miles down the road in Richmond Hills. I'll never make this mistake again. Yours filled with hate, Yuckola
    1 point
  21. That heart means sending you love, not that I love the update.
    1 point
  22. 3 months now. Still have a few NA’s it’s getting to be grass mowing season. funny I mentions canna infused stuff my last reply. My aunt has some stuff that looks like grey goose. 2 shots of that and it had me avoiding eye contact with my girl hahaha. I rarely smoke but I do enjoy an edible. Doesn’t help anxiety, just my back pain from carrying these huge ass balls around.
    1 point
  23. cm-chat-media-video-1_51547cfe-dc2d-589a-957f-31df44fdfe6e_9984_0_0.mov
    1 point
  24. 1 point
  25. Then and now... Totally forgot about my lil kief jar untill I opened the bottom of my grinder today and seen it was stuffed to the brim.. definitely gonna try making that hash one of these days when I get the time to..
    1 point
  26. Watched Kong x Godzilla. Oredicatble, wasn't worth the price of the cinema ticket after the preview tricked Me.
    1 point
  27. So I got the call on Thursday. My departure from the company will be soon. To recap-they (company) wants to settle my work comp case and in return I have to resign. (Company) agreed on the amount we (lawyer and I) set. the place gets more toxic by the day and I know it’s healthy for me to get out of there but FUCK it is going to tear my heart out leaving there for the last time. I have bonded with each and every worker there (minus our director of cultivation-she is a major contributor to the downfall of that place) My heart and soul have been nothing but dedicated to this place for the last four years. I know you’re not supposed to get attached to your work/work place but when you enter a business as a startup business it’s really hard not to. I finally told my manager and the director of operations (employees #2&#3). I didn’t want to blindside them. I am employee #5. (Employee #4 quit in January). Us 4 are very very tight. going to start officially applying for jobs this week. I have already been in touch with the hort school I attended and I can access their career development program for life. But damn-I’m gonna miss the fuck outta those people.
    1 point
  28. At this spot bacon cheeseburger is the only pizza I ever get
    1 point
  29. some of my clones from the other day
    1 point
  30. I had a dream a couple months ago that i bought a beer and was carrying it around at a social gathering. I never drank it, but when i woke up i was so mad at myself.
    1 point
  31. 3+ years of no alcohol. I generally say “recreational” alcohol because i’m not as hard line as to say i won’t drink like Kombucha or use vanilla extract because it has alcohol. May steer away from that bourbon ice cream though, haha.
    1 point
  32. Real talk though, I would be all about this if it wasn't for the fact that they ruin your first jump with some dude spooning you. I mean, I could deal with a chick spooning me. Even if it was an ugly chick, it's still not a dude. Nigga you got spooned by a dude.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00