Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 04/09/2024 in all sections

1. Lady friend whipped up some din
    7 points
  2. lol, posting food is funny
    4 points
  3. Romantic dinner for one?
    3 points
  4. Nice! Yes they did a huge NSF production on the whole wall this past Summer/Fall but maybe at some point in the future they will redo it for Danny - either way it was great to see his names run there for so long. Used to love driving my daughter past and telling her that her name is on the wall (We named her after Danny lol). Back in August for Danny's Birthday party we did a fresh mural on the side of my shop. I'll attach a photo below. Thanks to everyone keeping this thread alive and going, my family and I appreciate it 100%. Also, check out this photo from the recent flooding that has a dog smoking weed moniker in the lower right hand corner haha. Thanks! Sean
    3 points
  5. Caught this little dude flying off the slide yesterday.
    3 points
  6. Then and now... Totally forgot about my lil kief jar untill I opened the bottom of my grinder today and seen it was stuffed to the brim.. definitely gonna try making that hash one of these days when I get the time to..
    3 points
  7. Spent a few hours in PGH yesterday and went to Trace Brewing hoping to catch the Danny Devine wall but it’s long gone. The folks parking in this alley must have no fear of overspray lmao IMG_7645.mov
    3 points
  8. My wife was just visiting in the UK @Media One and she brought me home this pint glass thought you may appreciate
    3 points
  9. ^ Dang! That thangs a monster! Did you get extra beans and rice? Don’t those normally go inside the burrito?
    3 points
  10. Whatever random shit we have tacos. Ground turkey and calabacitas.
    3 points
  11. verrry envious of that ice cream a few posts back 🤤
    2 points
  12. Had some venison spaghetti. Didn’t last long enough for a picture 😜
    2 points
  13. 2 points
  14. Scrolling back to the 380s when images still show up. What an absolute fucking gem.
    2 points
  15. Don’t waste your time drinking it dude, soda is such trash for you…… Faygo shower tho is something you absolutely have to do and you will need the hole 8 pack to do it properly. whoop whooop MMCL This pic below was taken moments before @mr.yuck’s first Faygo shower, look how stoked he was. Don’t you want to be that stoked too….?
    2 points
  16. “Trust the plan” ”patriots are in control” ”two more weeks” man I had such a good time monitoring the Q forum back then. There’s something so entertaining to me about lurking the truly unhinged schitzo posting niches of the net also wild to look back on making this thread. I was completely earnest in my ignorance and curiosity when starting it.
    2 points
  17. Adidas wanna-be Keith Haring/Space Jams (?)
    2 points
  18. Rural King woop woop. I’m tempted to try some but can’t be fucked to get a whole 12 🤣
    2 points
  19. Looks really good!
    2 points
  20. I haven’t t had it for so long but it was pretty good to be fair. Exactly how I remembered it.
    2 points
  21. Bro - anal beads are pre-fisting everyone knows that.
    2 points
  22. @Media Onethat Sierra Nevada traveled a long way to get to you, what did you think?
    2 points
  23. They used to sell Laine at a pub near me and it was always great. Enjoy!
    2 points
  24. Watched Kong x Godzilla. Oredicatble, wasn't worth the price of the cinema ticket after the preview tricked Me.
    2 points
  25. for real! y’all would all be gettin a thrashin if Oscar was still around
    2 points
  26. Y'all be posting some real abuse of pizza, felonious.
    2 points
  27. This is quickly going off the rails. Back on topic please. At least Jesus Potato.
    2 points
  28. 2 points
  29. Honestly I was just as surprised when I got home. You could have fed a whole family with that burrito. Ordered up a basic steak burrito dinner with no lettuce. Took me about 45mins to finish it. Didn't shit my brains out the next day which is always a bonus when you dump hot sauce all over every bite.
    2 points
  30. Congrats everyone! Pizza is on me mon.
    2 points
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00