Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 11/23/2020 in all sections

1. This thread is my greatest contribution to society
    3 points
  2. new Nite Ize DoohicKey -vs- the one that’s been on my keys about a decade was surprised to see this. Could’ve sworn they were discontinued
    2 points
  3. listening to classical christmas music, thinking about how i love this music because of my dad, who listened to this music growing up because it tethered him to the memory of his mother and the catholic church his wife and kids would all turn away from
    2 points
  4. Those sr-22s are a bunch of bull crap. IMO I would say it constitutes as financial extortion to a certain degree.
    2 points
  5. May be an added bonus. Like yeah, it does sounds like some kind of harmless Disco Stu. Mean time he probably got that name for shocking guys with a car battery before he kills them, or he makes them stand in a tub of water and throws an electrical appliance in it.
    2 points
  6. why do people stress themselves out even more when theyre already stressed as it is..? why put extra unnecessary pressure on yourself when you cant even handle daily tasks..? only to end up bitching and complaining about the situation you willingly put yourself in only to sarcastically say you're grateful and blessed but only for all the negative that has happened to you instead of the actual good..? how about shuttingthefuckuponceinawhileyoustupidfuck..? basically, girlfriends suck... *MorningRantOver*
    2 points
  7. It appears Virginia is getting ready to completely bypass the medical market and go straight to recreational in the next few months. This should be interesting seeing as how there is no infrastructure set up to handle the coming demand. I thought for sure Virginia would be the last state to hop on board with any of this.
    2 points
  8. MADE A POT OF BEANS LIKE GRANDMA TAUGHT ME, WITH HATCH GREEN CHILI AND FRESH TORTILLAS...
    1 point
  9. 1 point
  10. In other news I started rewatching The Sopranos a few days ago so I can totally hear someone in that accent being like Hey, Joey Electric!
    1 point
  11. feel like kenny got shorted in the nickname lineup here. and the median age is what, 69? dudes are old
    1 point
  12. So it seems that gov northam is at least somewhat grounded in reality. He made a comment to the affect of he realizes that the state will be dealing with a very well established black market. I think this was in reference to the amount they were going to tax it. Tax it, but dont tax it too high to where people wont buy it from the government. Id also be interested to see if we do independently owned dispensaries or if the state plans to dish out weed like they dish out liquor through government stores. Virginia has perfected the art of nickle and diming its residents to death. Im sure for a fee you will be able to grow your own.
    1 point
  13. I imagine it would be affected by how the law is written, like it's legal for all but can anyone grow/distribute? I've been to a state or 2 that said fuck it, it's legal for everyone and that's it, no other regulations, I haven't seen any supply/demand problems when visiting those places.
    1 point
  14. 1 point
  15. Wishing I had brought my camera. Would have made a cool day in pies post but sitting in the woods drinking my 1st jar of real moonshine, straight from the still, 124 proof and smooth as hell.
    1 point
  16. @ndvfor the first few years I avoided all the bars and shit - 13 years sober coming next week. Now nothing really bothers me -
    1 point
  17. Pommes de tere, made famous by Joel Robuchon. Noted chef of the century before he passed a few years back. He used (his restaurants still use) La ratte potatoes, (small fingerling like) and butter in equal parts. So for every pound of potatoes there is a pound of butter. They are some of the most decadent rich mashed potatoes you'll ever have. I used to make these everyday at a spot I worked at some years ago. The chef that owned the joint had a farmer grow this type of potato specifically for his restaurant. Been doing them ever since. They are pretty simple in most regards, the mixing is the most important part. Over work the starch and you end up with greasy spackle. Under work them and they break, butter too warm they break. Let them get cold while folding in the butter they get gluey. Side note while alive Joel held more michelin stars than any other chef by a long shot. Cheers!!!
    1 point
  18. Some would say so. Others might consider it a board for the bored.
    1 point
  19. When my lady leaves women's mags laying around in the way I subtly (or sometimes not so subtly) change the covers with a sharpie. It can be a while before she takes notice. Luckily she usually finds it amusing.
    1 point
  20. Drink. ride the grom Lowriders. lately been painting a little here. Streaks are still a must.
    1 point
  21. I feel like everyone's answer should include this given the site. If I make it to old age I'd like to be like that old man in Hong Kong who goes around tagging shit. Anyhow if we were ever to meet IRL we'll have to have a few beers while listening to a looping playlist of Authority Song, I Fought The Law, and Breaking The Law.
    1 point
  22. 12oz zoom meetings so we can all disagree on video
    1 point
  23. My week has no beginning nor a end. Can't tell the difference between merely existing and living free. Anyways; read, paint, self destruction, procrastinate, plot, cycling, online dating, escape from institutions, visit second hand stores and putting work in friendships.
    1 point
  24. My fun has different tiers of enjoyment as does maybe everybody’s. Shit jumps around a lot depending on my mood which changes frequently. In no real particular order. Feeling free and exploring. Urban settings or in the woods hiking. Skateboarding with my bros whenever we can. Relaxing and listening to records. A jammer and a b-movie vhs. Aimlessly cruising on the bike with a fanny pack, full of stickers. Aimlessly cruising on the bike, stopping every so often to catch curry hands in broad daylight. Getting loose and painting in the studio I no longer have but will have again. Going to bars and playing pool with strangers. This one I miss dearly.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00