Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/11/2011 in all sections

1. gotta short contribution.. just waiting on the storm to hit.. got outta work late.. hang it up after these maybe quit soonish.. empty pockets found a note from the woman check the usual fix me one of these and stare at this.. and stare.. and stare.. and stare watch some of these and think that shit over... thats really it since i got home.. lame pies but needed to contribute somethin.
    3 points
  2. Did you have to keep it on ice while driving? Well, that joke doesn't apply anymore...
    2 points
  3. Or like Rog and Rest from BOSTON from back in the day, before the memory of today's newjacks... Some dudes are just more concerned with jocking out of towners than they are with knowing shit about their own city!
    2 points
  4. These little buggers will be my next capaccio dish beef/ mushroom sauce/ papardelle// No idea why, but bought this from the pharmacy on a bad tip// Names changed to protect the guilty... half white half dark choc birthday cake - tits// Lamb backstrap/ chouellete double cheese/ avocado/ dill aoili// Pizza Prawn and Snapper pie// Inside// Keep eating!
    2 points
  5. 1 point
  6. Spending some time in Echo Park. Probably some white kids with the wheat paste on the Virgin Mary. Ain't no brown folks fucking around like that. Random shop. Yeah.. If it's all you got.. Keep it locked. You again?!? It's graffiti free. Haha. No Babies. Haha.. Was digging this. Bet she's not a local though. After this me and the homie(not pictured) drank some beers and I stopped taking flicks. The End.
    1 point
  7. uhh. wait. so you think that people that paint chill spots have more of a status than writers who catch street spots? wow. woooooooow. you think YOU have some kind of status? WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.
    1 point
  8. Cooperation? Snitching? The judge has a sentencing range so he does not have to give him a full 20? I can tell you that the sentence is really no surprise no matter how you look at it. Overall it was a wack-ass white collar crime, dude is no ponzi schemer.
    1 point
  9. RIP Even in death dude shunned attention. Didn't want news of his death to go public until after his funeral.
    1 point
  10. i heard ngb is gans and his dad
    1 point
  11. SAN FRANCISCO — Kink.com will stream the deflowering of young virgin Nikki Blue in a ritualistic ceremony live on the Internet on Jan. 15 at 7 p.m. The ceremony will be held on The Upper Floor of Kink.com’s headquarters, the San Francisco Armory. Prior to the event, a trained expert will insert Kink.com’s official hymen-cam to validate that Blue’s hymen is still in place and that she is a true virgin. Once her hymen is confirmed, the evening will proceed, the company said. “We will start the evening by tightly binding Ms. Blue and introducing three Kink.com legends: Mark Davis, Jack Hammer and James Deen,” said Kink.com director John Paul “The Pope.” “Fans will vote for which of them will take Nikki’s virginity. Once the voting is complete, we will move to the sanctum, which will be dressed as a ritualistic chamber with candles and ceremonial tools. She’ll be placed in the circle and the winner selected by fans will deflower her. The other two will then join the ceremony and make her airtight.” Kink.com founder Peter Acworth adds, “To our knowledge there has never been a model lose her virginity live and streaming on the Internet, nothing has, or will, parallel the event taking place on The Upper Floor later this month. “We strive each and every day to bring the best possible content to our customers and sacrificing Nikki’s innocence is in perfect alignment with what our fans expect and deserve.” To register for the event, visit Kink.com.
    1 point
  12. first off, who let this nigga out the house without his meds? look at him. seriously. if I seen this nigga walking down peterboro at night I'd still think something is strange and break the cardinal rule and completely pull my own hood card... and call the police like there is some strange bald headed white dude walkin around smiling and shit, and it looks like the nigga needs a hug, some meds, and a fucking nap. first off. 2nd, this fucking weirdo asshole shoots a fucking 9 year old, 9 year old girl. I'm all for shooting motherfuckers that deserve it, rapists, molesters, niggas that shoot niggas for no fucking reason, but come on dude. ok, lets say you support the reason this fool did what he did, hating on politicians, whatever the fuck his reason, the fuck a 9 year old girl have to do with any of that? nothing. leave it up to white people again to have sme wierd fucked up agenda to kill some more white people and accidentally kill some innocent ass people. next time I see a nigga looking like this walking around, I'm gonna automatically assume the dude has a rifle under his trenchcoat or in his sweatpants and immediately knock dudes jaw on the floor and run his pockets, and leave him my script for my ptsd medication, and tell that nigga the uncle fester on a 16 day methamphetamine binge is not a good look, and to knock that shit off. fuck. edit. was from my fb, for those that dont know, peterboro is a wild ass crackspot in detroit. just lettin yall know.
    1 point
  13. my dad left 2 20 dollar bills on the washing machine downstairs for my mom to buy grocieries with in the morning on his way to work...I must have been 6 or something, when I left for school I saw them sitting there and just put them in my pocket, i didnt even know what it was. My dad ends up coming to the school after he figured out what I did and picked the cash up from me. It was weird, I didnt really get in shit as I was fucking young...and they didnt really press the relevancy of stealing=bad....hence stealing loads of shit later on in life :) So the first thing I stole was Cash Money.
    1 point
  14. 1 point
  15. sorry bout the earlier post that I messed up
    1 point
  16. u may steady have nuts in your mouth, but u r very far from gay. just look at u, str8 meltin pannies...
    1 point
  17. On that note, I used to love these. holy shit.. forgot about those things..
    1 point
  18. @ rushawn try saving your mark as a .gif with transparency/ if said file is not already a jpeg (flattened) with the white background.
    1 point
  19. boys: the next generation paaause
    1 point
  20. It has met the bubble requirement, but I find it lacking in arrows.
    1 point
  21. Roast beef, pepper jack, avocado, jalapeño, lettuce, tomato, onion, deli mustard, toasted French roll
    1 point
  22. Look into financial aid for BEING a felon. In Pennsylvania convicted felons can get certain grants and such, all part of "rehabilitating" and being "productive members of society". This was true here last time I looked, which was about seven or so years ago. I've heard through the grapevine that certain schools won't take felons (mostly private universities, not community colleges), but I'm not sure if there's any truth to this. And the more I think about it, I know a lot of felons that are going to school, and I'm pretty sure they're all riding on grants and financial aid of some sort. To be honest with you, the hard part of having felony convictions isn't going to be the education part, it's going to be the actual employment phase, employers are not likely to hire felons over people with clean records. I've had the same job for the last eight years, and thankfully they were willing to take a chance with me and give me a shot, even though I had to work my way up from the bottom. But before that, I probably had two dozen interviews that didn't pan out due to my record. That being said, higher education will even the playing field for you a little bit.
    1 point
  23. 1 point
  24. motherfucking REST IN PEACE big DASH 2000.
    1 point
  25. 1 point
  26. lets all move there & contribute to the further dilution of their culture
    1 point
  27. nice thread Lets keep it going with out the hating no matter how true the words
    1 point
  28. lol gettin hate for postin flicks
    1 point
  29. so i see you just woke up and discovered 12oz. if you knew anything at all you'd know that most threads look like this and i'd never stop deleting shit that's not what moderators are here for, or else all of these threads would all be flicks only. recognize you are part of the problem, douchebag. *and don't bother to respond, i'll just delete it or ban you.
    1 point
  30. No laughs. First time I've seen something with a kid in it and it didn't make me hate kids more. Warning "cute" video.
    1 point
  31. Did you guys happen to catch what the father of the little girl who was shot/killed said about not taking away any more of our rights because of this tragedy? Kudos to him for being able to say that in light of losing his little girl.
    1 point
  32. i think that all depends on how many people were in the churches at the time... and if anyone brought any barbeque sauce with him...
    1 point
  33. he only sleeps an hour a night, hes a great man, have you met nixon horphe?
    1 point
  34. Oh yeah, Ray Barbee played at my friends photo exhibit the other night also
    1 point
  35. So some chick skaters I'm friends with got invited to skate Lance Mountain's pool and they asked me to go along and take pics. I skated it, but got broke off on my 2nd run so I just took a lot of pics. Went to another backyarder afterwards. Shot 8 rolls of film with 6 different cameras. Here's a taste.
    1 point
  36. Here's an excerpt from a book I dug out of the closet that I found sort of relevant to your argument... It would appear that rich guys kill more people with the stroke of a pen than nut-jobs do with semi-automatic firearms. “…more than five hundred thousand people worldwide die each year in road accidents: “Two-thirds of these deaths involve pedestrians,” he said, “of which one-third are children. Just in the United States about forty-two thousand people die per year because of auto collisions, nearly as many as the total number of Americans killed in Vietnam. Everybody knows someone who has died or been seriously injured in a car crash, yet cars have insinuated themselves into our social life- and into our psyches- so thoroughly that we somehow accept these deaths as inevitable, or not shocking, as opposed to perceiving them for what they are: a direct and predictable result of choosing to base our economic and social systems on this particular piece of technology.” What’s worse is that even more people die each year from respiratory illness stemming from auto-related airborne toxins than die from traffic crashes. Lundberg also said to me, “We have become slaves to these machines. If a group of aliens came to this planet and said they would bring us all sorts of goodies like jet skis, tomatoes in January, computers , and so on (or at least they would bring them to the richest of us), on the multiple conditions that we offer up to them a yearly sacrifice of a half-million human lives, change our planet’s climate, individually spend increasing amounts of time serving them, and socially devote an ever-increasing amount of land and other resources to their service, we would rebel in a flash. Or at least I hope we would. But that’s the reality we face. And that’s the reality we accept. It’s a reality we don’t even talk about. More teenagers are killed by cars across the U.S. every afternoon than the fourteen high schoolers gunned down in Littleton. Everybody says that living in an inner city is dangerous, that you’re going to get shot. But the truth is that because of car crashes, suburbs are statistically far more dangerous places to live. I’ve proven this to people, and they still refuse to walk with me in downtown Seattle, but they’re perfectly happy to get in a car, just because it’s normal. We don’t talk about any of this because this violence- the violence of U.S. transportation policies- is so engrained into our psyches that we believe it is inevitable, and not the result of policy decisions and subsidies.” It also seems that if prisons were really about public safety, those responsible for the three hundred thousand preventable cancer deaths per year would be behind bars. And if prisons were about protecting property, those who looted the Savings and Loans would be serving terms commensurate with the amount they cost the public (exactly how many years would Neil Bush’s billion dollars add up to?). Or, to combine the personal and the fiscal, if prisons were designed to both further public safety and protect our property, I can think of no better use than that they house those who have designed and put in place our nuclear weapons programs, for which every American man, woman, and child has been forced to pay more than twenty-one thousand dollars. We have received for this money not only the terror of living under the threat of nuclear annihilation, but, as a bonus (free with the purchase of a complete nuclear arsenal; some restrictions may apply), several major river systems that have been irradiated beyond any foreseeable eventual recovery, a generation of downwinders in eastern Washington, southern Nevada and Utah, Colorado, and several other states that have found themselves beset by leukemia and other cancers, and Rocky Flats, the Hanford Nuclear Reservations, Oak Ridge Reservation, and the Savannah River Site have all been hopelessly irridatiated. But wait! There’s more! For that same twenty-one thousand dollars we have received literally millions of tons of materials that will be dangerous in some cases for a quarter to half a million years. Under a just and reasonable judicial penal system concerned with public safety and order, the nasty-ass motherfuckers- or, depending on your perspective, the decent white men- who put in place the policies leading to these programs would be attending my creative writing classes, that is, when level four prisoners aren’t locked down. Inhumane as SHU units across the country undoubtedly are, I’m not certain that I am unalterably opposed even to them. I’ve hear it said that approximately the same number of people control 95 percent of the world’s economy as are in solitary confinement in the United States. There can be little doubt as to which group has killed the greater number of people. The same would hold true for which group has stolen the most, especially if we include resources, and which group has most damaged the planet. It is entirely possible that we have the wrong population in solitary. But, of course, so long as those in power decide who goes in prison, those in power will not go to prison.” -The Culture of Make Believe by Derrick Jensen
    1 point
  37. there's that reno 911 episode where a guy convinces the cops that his dog is going to die soon and needs to be put to sleep, so the cops shoot the dog, then they find out it was actually his neighbor's dog and he was just trying to get it killed.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00