Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/18/2008 in all sections

1. i hit a few of yous up!
    3 points
  2. looks plastic like... someone hook me up with the prop$
    3 points
  3. $220 http://www.hauntedprops.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=2580 so awesome for above the fireplace
    3 points
  4. 3 points
  5. i'll get everyone back when i can as for now.. free for alllllllllllllll
    2 points
  6. biggidy BAM holler back
    2 points
  7. ORALE I GOT MOOGLE MILK AND CALI!
    2 points
  8. just got back from having summer everyday, and nice drinks, to sitting in my office wishing i was back.
    2 points
  9. dinner was delicious. fuck winter.
    2 points
  10. 2 points
  11. man those are some big ass boobies
    2 points
  12. i propped spicy chicken combo
    1 point
  13. full metal jacket i love that movie *edit i did not see twinkys post
    1 point
  14. Yes I can. Fuckin Corona Lowenbrau fridge
    1 point
  15. hey buddy..spare a prop?
    1 point
  16. usually the girl is too out of breath and doesnt wanna be held. gasping for air. yea... ill go with that.
    1 point
  17. I HAVE FIVE AND ITS OK BUT IM LOOKING AT SIX OR MORE ....
    1 point
  18. 1 point
  19. 1 point
  20. full metal jacket.
    1 point
  21. ONE HUNDREDTH POST
    1 point
  22. Propped a shart lot of people on the last page. Hit me with them props and i will get back to you.
    1 point
  23. only if it was a bluebird on your shoulder
    1 point
  24. alright im here. and proped casek and scrolled to the bottom. props 4 me?
    1 point
  25. got a few. gimme some of them props?
    1 point
  26. hanging out with the man without a face making vegetable fried rice having some fun
    1 point
  27. Re: Channel 0 Contest Brainstorming actually, i thought groyn's idea was the best. he wasn't saying to degrade yourself. it was more like the photo hunt thread, except someone will make a list of things for you to do and take pictures of. you can do all of them, or some of them. not all are degrading, and you have the choice of what you'd do. some are funny, some are stupid, some are dumb, and some may be degrading. it depends on you and whoever else taking them to decide which ones they will participate in.
    1 point
  28. sorry to bump an old thread like this, but for any fans of the boondocks..... i give you, "the luther":
    1 point
  29. "Yeah I got a drunk message from torn and he showed me his dick" "So?" HAHAHAAH You got drunk and showed a pic of your penis which resulted in a chick dumping you. If you had a cock worthy then she wouldn't have dumped you.
    1 point
  30. 24'd as well.... off to get some little debbie snacks and watch survive style 5+ later folks
    1 point
  31. Re: Channel 0 Contest Brainstorming how bout a FOOD EATTING CONTEST?
    1 point
  32. yes nigga those are the ones... can you get them in Texas? i wonder.. might have to drive over to Shreveport
    1 point
  33. 1 point
  34. Re: Channel 0 Contest Brainstorming How’s about "The Spectrum of Poop Contest"? Contestants will undergo dietary changes to challenge their bodies to create the full-color spectrum thru their fecal-matter. The challenger who’s bowel-movement are closes to the pure pigments in the categories of RED, YELLOW, BLUE, PURPLE, GREEN and WHITE wins! Testing will be performed via digital images and a Pantone gun on the CMYK scale. Please no photoshop, we are all adults and will rely on the honor system.
    1 point
  35. Re: Channel 0 Contest Brainstorming We have had tits. We have had booty. The next logical step seems to be..........vagina. Sort of like a home run, you know to finish of the innings. And then next year, the girls can do some arty type competitions and shit.
    1 point
  36. okay, stuck on 364 for days, yeah yeah laugh it off! so on the count on three where all gonna prop me.... thank you kindly! IS THAT ROSE ANN I KNEW SEEN THEM TITS BEFORE!
    1 point
  37. Re: Channel 0 Contest Brainstorming ^Don't go contradicting yourself now.
    1 point
  38. When i lose count its usually a good night.
    1 point
  39. Re: Channel 0 Contest Brainstorming oh yea, i guess I forgot to add: Non-shitty ideas would be nice.
    1 point
  40. c'mon wheres the 4th tic tac?????
    1 point
  41. ^^^LOL, ill get you cats back 2morrow.
    1 point
  42. HAHA.. you sir are braver then i thought
    1 point
  43. got duck butter seph kobe bryant lord casek propped out for today
    1 point
  44. 1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00