So I'm getting vaxxed today, and my retarded ass is scared shitless

Mercer

Literal waves of adrenaline, and nervous sweat. I smoked cigarettes for years, taken drugs that I didn't even know what they were, raw dogged girls I just met, and my pussy ass is scared of getting vaccinated even though it means free travel, seeing family, this shit is stupid. I spend too much time on the fucking internet.

• Like 1
  • Snitch 1
  • Truth 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I know, my conscious thoughts are telling me stop being a pussy, but deep in my subliminal there's extreme doubts. Too late to back out, my wife is excited to get it over with. I kinda like the anti social aspect this pandemic has provided.

• Snitch 1
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

I could give a fuck about travel, connecting with other humans outside of zoom TBH. I mean it's cool and all, but I'm anti social by nature.

My friends that have been fucked (some permanently) because of covid are my motivation, I want to reduce my chances of getting that shit. Miss me with that sick shit.

• Like 3
  • Truth 1

That wasn’t very anarchy of you.

71D50DEE-42C3-41E1-9DDC-59B90ED964B1.jpeg

• Truth 2
  • LOL! 4

The 1st Moderna didn't do anything to me, my arm was sore for a day or two. Second one kicked my ass, I got it at the beginning of April. It's nice not having to worry about catching this shit for the most part. I'm not about to ask a sick person to cough in my face, but I'm enjoying going out to eat and living life again.

Plus my 5g reception is great everywhere I go now.

Edited by Kalashnikov
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 3

5 hours ago, Kalashnikov said:

The 1st Moderna didn't do anything to me, my arm was sore for a day or two. Second one kicked my ass, I got it at the beginning of April. It's nice not having to worry about catching this shit for the most part. I'm not about to ask a sick person to cough in my face, but I'm enjoying going out to eat and living life again.

Plus my 5g reception is great everywhere I go now.

That's what I got. Not looking forward to the 2nd one.

• FuckBoi 1

I was shook too - only had 2 hour notice to accept or decline.

I also had Covid prior. 

The second shot gave me a 24 hour mild flu deal - couple dudes i know around our age have had some ongoing problems.

Fuck that. You did good @Mercer

Edited by fat ralphy