So I'm getting vaxxed today, and my retarded ass is scared shitless

Mercer

16 minutes ago, Deine Mudder said:

Does getting fucked from behind by a robot make my booty hole hair grow more bushy? Asking for a friend.

Remember being little and being told that the more you shave the thicker your facial hair will grow? 
Did a robot do that to you regarding your ass hair? 

• LOL! 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 5/21/2021 at 11:34 PM, fat ralphy said:

Anyone else here actually get Covid? Or just me?

I ended up getting covid.

I had one shit night with fever and headache.  A few days with a persistent but not regular cough.  Tested positive less than a week before I was due to get my first dose.

1 hour ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Cool so there was a thread already Lolol. I have not crossed over the line yet. Originally I was completely against it but now I’m kinda swaying. Not sure what I’m finna do. 

Dont come in here for advice bruh but I know you already know this teh interwebz.

I know some young healthy folks that got the shit and ended up mildly fucked up. Respiratory issues, vision, inflammation shit like that....other dudes who got it and swear their dick got bigger on some Covid 19 aint shit b! 

Honestly this whole virus seems like one of the most divisive things I can recall in recent history. 

• Truth 2
  • LOL! 1

27 minutes ago, fat ralphy said:

@metronome I had a super mild case too - glad all seems well dude.

You too!  I'm lucky with no seeming long covid shit but not everybody is that way.  I think the shit thing about anti-vax anti-mask mentality is it shows a complete lack of empathy for everybody else.  Making unilateral decisions that affect other peoples well beings because muh freedum is about as selfish as it gets. 

Wife's best friend's cousin just died from it yesterday, we just found out this morning. She had a 15 year old she was still raising. That's the 2nd person I know that died from it. I'd say most people I know that get it, it's just a mild flu, and temp loss of taste, but there's always that chance it's not, which is why I decided to take my chances with the proactive route, masking up, avoiding spit, and vaxxing.

Also not sure if anyone saw the Colby Covington fight this last Saturday night? Apparently he had it, and had lingering issues regaining his cardio stamina during training because some people suffer from clotting/reduced oxygen capacity. Even super healthy professional athletes. It was obvious his cardio just wasn't there for the fight (still in his prime at 29), so instead of a signature walk off KO, he got dominated by a pizza delivery guy turned fighter for 5 rounds.

• FuckBoi 1

10 hours ago, metronome said:

You too!  I'm lucky with no seeming long covid shit but not everybody is that way.  I think the shit thing about anti-vax anti-mask mentality is it shows a complete lack of empathy for everybody else.  Making unilateral decisions that affect other peoples well beings because muh freedum is about as selfish as it gets. 

Curious to understand why you think not getting vaccinated is selfish?

Everyone is entitled to take it if they wish, at zero financial cost. If it works as they state, you have zero to worry about as you're vaccinated and safe. If someone else takes a pass, that's their own decision and shouldn't affect those that have been vaccinated. If that is incorrect and somehow not being vaccinated still puts those that have been vaccinated at risk of catching it, then the vaccine is a moot point.

• Like 1
  • Truth 2

51 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Wife's best friend's cousin just died from it yesterday, we just found out this morning. She had a 15 year old she was still raising. That's the 2nd person I know that died from it. I'd say most people I know that get it, it's just a mild flu, and temp loss of taste, but there's always that chance it's not, which is why I decided to take my chances with the proactive route, masking up, avoiding spit, and vaxxing.

Also not sure if anyone saw the Colby Covington fight this last Saturday night? Apparently he had it, and had lingering issues regaining his cardio stamina during training because some people suffer from clotting/reduced oxygen capacity. Even super healthy professional athletes. It was obvious his cardio just wasn't there for the fight (still in his prime at 29), so instead of a signature walk off KO, he got dominated by a pizza delivery guy turned fighter for 5 rounds.

There's definitely a whole lot of weirdness going on... Seems Faucci has flip flopped and is now stating its potentially man made. Likewise, there's some recent news, that appears credible on its surface, of one of the researchers at the Wuhan facility being hospitalized shortly before the breakout. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that there are multiple strains in circulation and wouldn't be surprised that whatever strains are out there have also evolved or morphed. I also wouldn't be surprised to learn that a significant number of deaths attributed to it are in fact, a result of something else or that a great many included significant comorbidities.

Either way, I'm still sitting things out based on the few things that come closest to be being fact from where I sit: 1) This entire deal has been massively politicized (bordering on weaponized). 2) The main parties involved in the vaccine, government, the pharmaceutical industry and big data, are quite literally the people I trust least on planet earth. 3) In the USA, all vaccines are not FDA approved and are released under emergency powers, meaning in and of itself, it has no consumer protections or legal recourse should it ruin or end your life. 4) Even according to the authorities, CDC / WHO, if you are to fully accept all their numbers and statements, the chances of dying are still a fraction of 1%.

Between the last two on my list, I figure the chances of long term effects from catching it probably aren't far off from that of a rushed vaccine and between having so little faith that government truly cares about my well being (I shouldnt even have to explain that one), I can't help but remain skeptical of all their incentives to take it... From many multiple of million dollar marketing campaigns, to free donuts, to pubic shaming and segregation to offering multi million dollar lotteries for participating. From where I sit, opting out for the time being seems like the best bet for me, when factoring all the above. That being said, I'll be happy to change my mind as more truth is uncovered and have zero problem acknowledging I was off the money and taking an experimental vaccine from a group of people I have virtually no trust in, should doing so appear to be in my best interest. That's my decision and I have zero criticism for people that think otherwise and take it. Your body / life, your choice.

• Like 1
  • Props 1

Yea, wasn’t an easy decision. My own anecdotal experiences with people

close to me being permanently disabled, coupled with the fact I’m more complacency theorist, as opposed to conspiracy when compared to the rest of the ancap/lib community is why I leaned towards vaxxing.

I just think the vast majority of virologists (somewhere close to the 99th percentile) aren’t engaged in a global plot. Could they all be wrong, yes, that’s totally feasible looking back through history I’d say that might be more likely.

Looking at it from a new world order, conspiratorial perspective maybe the elite do want to wipe out a large segment of our population. Clearly we’re somewhat overpopulated according to some philosophies I suppose. That said, I seriously doubt they’d wipe out the most conformist segment of the population, in favor of keeping around the most defiant. It just doesn’t make any sense from either a conspiracy, or even a complacency theory perspective.

So once again, I come back to me waiting out the first few rounds in the early phases of the vaxx rollout, seeing the risk is lower to be vaxxed, compared to risking catching the rona, then just getting the vax after I know enough people close to me that we’re fine afterwards. I might not trust the media, but I can trust shared experiences from people that got sick, or got vaxxed. I’m actually looking forward to a couple of concerts, shows etc. and getting back to socializing worry free this summer.

• Snitch 1
  • Props 1

@misteravento a degree, getting the vax imo is about doing your small part to push through the most damaging effects of the virus having on most of our day to day lives.

you look at places like Israel, UK, and now USA etc places that are showing massive vax rates and the case numbers, hospitalizations and deaths are plummeting.  

Most of us will agree that mass organization by govt is a hilarious endeavour at best.  Esp in western democracies.  Thinking that covid 19 is a scam and a plot to keep the regular dick down is misguided.  Most govts can’t organize a picnic let alone a global conspiracy.  Do I think there’s more to this wuhan lab escape theory?  Absolutely.  Not sure if this was a succinct answer or not but I hope it expresses my view.  

Edited by metronome
Typo

I find it odd when you can predict a person's opinion on every given subject in 2021 based on their political leanings. If you think the vaccine works, then logically thinking it shouldn't make much difference if someone else get's it, right? Same thing with if you don't think getting vaccinated isn't effective. Why would what someone else decided mean shit to you? I had a feeling talking openly about this would evoke some negative emotions and 12oz didn't disappoint.

Let's take a look at, Texas and Florida. The two states that were lambasted in the media for not violating individual rights enough with strict measures, avoiding strong lock down policies, business shutdowns, mask mandates etc. Their policies had zero correlation to rates of infection or death compared to strict lockdown states. Explain that. Somehow the left leaning folks ignored the science on that one. "Something must be off, no confirmation bias, default to other team wrong" 

Now take getting the Vaccine, you can predict with almost 100% accuracy a person's political leanings based on their take on getting the vaccine. Reliable stats showing it's more dangerous to get COVID, than it is to take the vaccine are ignored, or mistrusted by a large segment of the population. Literally took 5 seconds from the vaccine being released before my timeline was flooded with exaggerations of the less than a fraction of a percent of people that had negative reactions. No surprises here.

You may not be an expert on every topic, but one things for sure. You will never go wrong thinking for yourself, and following the non-aggression principal. Let people lock themselves down if they want to, wear masks, take extra precautions if they're at risk, or just irrationally terrified. Likewise, not challenging a businesses' right to refuse business with people who can't follow their rules, governing their own stores isn't a bad look either. If you don't want to, or are too fat and unhealthy to wear a mask when you're in their store, just shop someplace else, hit up Amazon. It's really that fucking simple Karen.

Life isn't a one size fits all set of rules to enforce on everyone else, diversity in thought, and opinion is OK, and in many situations a very good thing because nothing is worse than us all being wrong at the same time on something that could have negative consequences. Imagine if everyone, like 100% of people were just carbon copy conformist, with everyone following a single set of rules. I'd fucking hate that world and would probably vow to destroy it, even if I wrote the rules myself. Fuck absolute conformity.

My take on this is, if you lean in one direction exclusively on every single issue, you are in-fact easily controlled by others. The chances of either one of these mainstream viewpoints being100% correct on everything are zero for anyone who's ever picked up a history book, Think back to how retarded the mainstream take on topics were as recently as 50 to 100 years ago. Then think is this time any different? Nope, were all still mostly retarded and people in the future will look back at us and laugh. That's not to say you shouldn't follow any rules to live by 100%, it's the enforcement of your values on other's I disagree with.

Thinking for yourself, and not being 100% indoctrinated is becoming less, and less acceptable in today's environment. If people that lean an opposite direction as you politically say wipe front to back, guess who's going to be wiping back to front. It's that simple, all you have to do is think do I want to wipe feces into my own pussy or not, but no. Instead giving that some objective thought wasn't worth the effort, or you were scared of offending fellow members of your cult and now your pussy stank.

If everyone is leaning one way, or another on a subject directly correlates to their political leanings, that's a clear sign to make an effort to think about that subject for yourself and form your own opinion. This entire pandemic I never once suggested someone else should be doing anything outside of what they thought was best for them. Closest I've come is asking customers to get out of my personal space, just because I've always hated that shit when I'm trying to focus on work, and used "social distancing" as an excuse.

What everyone should be focused on isn't what their beloved cult is doing. Because that's what it is, a fucking cult with more in common with religion, than a political agenda/goal. We should all be focused like fucking lasers on our own business. Not just because other people don't want your nose in their's. Mainly because if your mind isn't on your own business, your business isn't being minded. At least not by anyone with your own best interests in mind.

image.png.8a8fa995cb77f657e5f07a9e38e81481.png

• Props 1

Moderna pt2 damn near killed me 

Haven't been that sick since swine flu 09

But only lasted 24-36 hours 

Got it Friday at 5 and by 4 am I was shaking bad

Saturday was a wash couldn't eat or anything just slept and sweated

Sunday mid day came back to life  

4 hours ago, +plus+ said:

Moderna pt2 damn near killed me 

Haven't been that sick since swine flu 09

But only lasted 24-36 hours 

Got it Friday at 5 and by 4 am I was shaking bad

Saturday was a wash couldn't eat or anything just slept and sweated

Sunday mid day came back to life  

Fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I'm scheduled for round 2 on Saturday.

If I die, give al my crypto, and Makita™ power tool collection to anyone but the government.

• LOL! 1