So I'm getting vaxxed today, and my retarded ass is scared shitless

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/1/2021 at 2:43 PM, Mercer said:

Literal waves of adrenaline, and nervous sweat. I smoked cigarettes for years, taken drugs that I didn't even know what they were, raw dogged girls I just met, and my pussy ass is scared of getting vaccinated even though it means free travel, seeing family, this shit is stupid. I spend too much time on the fucking internet.

remember that time the government told a self proclaimed libertarian to do something and then they marched to the order?

Not even a little hypocritical. 

Getting the Vax wasn't mandatory, or ordered as far as I know. It's not perfect but after some thought it's a lower risk to us personally, than chancing getting sick from Covid would be.

If you think that's hypocritical you should see me follow traffic laws, file taxes, be respectful in person towards government workers, even including police. 

• Snitch 1
  • LOL! 1

5 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

It's not very libertarian to have your behavior controlled by a governing body.

lmao

who's mandating it? where?

you can work in a retirement home without a vaccine. i wish we'd mandate it so that we don't get a deadlier/more contagious variant in 6 months, but that virus has freedoms, too 

6 hours ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

lmao

who's mandating it? where?

you can work in a retirement home without a vaccine. i wish we'd mandate it so that we don't get a deadlier/more contagious variant in 6 months, but that virus has freedoms, too 

You've purchased what they've sold you.  It's not mandated anywhere, but it has been pressed by this government and the supporting crooked media.

It's reasonable to believe that nobody would want a vaccine if people weren't pressing them into it and convincing them it's a good idea.

Fauci's guilty of a lot of shit that MSM isn't sharing and it's keeping many of you blind to what's happening and what is going to happen.  Their shit pile is turning sun bleached and falling apart at this point.

My point in saying what I did was that it's not a libertarian trait to follow what the government suggests.... yet some are wearing it on their sleeve like libertarian is their only identity here.

While I'm here revisiting this, I was called a liar by the person that started this thread.  They pretended to hold truth/honesty in high regard, but the reality is they cheat their taxes in a country that has afforded them the freedom to do the things they do.  That's dishonest so I have a hard time believing they really care about people telling the truth (even though I didn't lie once in that other thread).

Hello, my name is kettle.

A true libertarian doesn't believe in behavior control and, thus, would have never gotten vax'd.  I'd argue that anyone vax'd cannot also stand on being libertarian at this point.  I'm sure that will be upsetting to some that read it, but those are the hard to swallow pills.

6 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

Anyone else here actually get Covid? Or just me?

I had it, i got royally fucked up, almost had to make an ER visit because of breathing issues. Only reason i didn't go was because i said fuck it, haha. I was having some serious breathing issues though. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

My point in saying what I did was that it's not a libertarian trait to follow what the government suggests

Simply doing what you’re told is different than making what you deem an informed decision based on current evidence. 

You think it’s horse shit, Mercer seemed to think it was less of a risk than not getting it. This is more of a trusting medical science than trusting a government thing.

I’ve said this before but medical staff are some of the first people to get vaccines. They’re required to get flu vaccines every year or wear a face mask for the entirety of flu season. I know a shitload of people who have received the vaccine at this point, they’re all fine. Some got sick for a day or so, which can happen with any vaccine, but they’re all doing just dandy. Not cyborgs, not turning into gay frogs, I haven’t seen Mercer screaming about the bourgeoisie yet so he’s still not fully converted to a Communist so the vaccine must not be working properly and he must need the special 3rd shot... (cough) ...what... nothing..

Edited by abrasivesaint
  • Like 2
  • Truth 1

14 minutes ago, abrasivesaint said:

I had it, i got royally fucked up, almost had to make an ER visit because of breathing issues. Only reason i didn't go was because i said fuck it, haha. I was having some serious breathing issues though. 

Im glad you're ok man. 

I think trust the science is, as much as I hate to say it, something the left made up. I don't think you'd ever really hear a scientist say trust the science. 

You hear it a whole lot from people not licensed to practice medicine though.

also informed decisions made upon evidence/numbers skewed by politicians via their media outlets is behavior control. It's not as simple as telling someone to do something and they do it. Any conman knows to trick people you make them think what you want them to do is their own good idea. 

I think that is what we are seeing a whole lot of from otherwise smart people. 

8 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

I think trust the science is, as much as I hate to say it, something the left made up. I don't think you'd ever really hear a scientist say trust the science. 

Dude, what, haha. 

8 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

You hear it a whole lot from people not licensed to practice medicine though.

Kettle meet black. I hear a whole lot of people not licensed to practice medicine talking about vaccines like they’ve brewed up a few themselves. 

• Truth 1

I won't get one because I do not trust anything about this covid scam. 

i know this is a little deeper in the vein for someone that has gotten sick. I had a little chest congestion for about a week... two or so weeks ago but I wasn't really feeling shitty and the last thing I was going to do was go see a doctor. I have no idea if it was covid or from the full bowl one hit rips I take from the bong regularly. 

I've seen a lot of reports saying that the risk of getting fucked up by THIS vax is higher than the risk of contracting covid and being sick from it. 

The screenshot here sums up my concerns pretty well.... the issue is this is an "unpopular" opinion in a society that has turned into Reddit. That is why I believe more people aren't rejecting the "danger". 

Im in no way denying that people have gotten sick from covid. I feel bad for people that have lost loved ones either due to the virus or due to the mRNA mod. 

0071EF75-308F-41F7-BD5F-7DE30B785B5D.jpeg

2 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

Dude, what, haha. 

Kettle meet black. I hear a whole lot of people not licensed to practice medicine talking about vaccines like they’ve brewed up a few themselves. 

I agree this has happened but it digresses quickly into a chicken egg argument this way. I think it's better to be cautious in the way I've chosen than it is to be cautious by trusting an mRNA mod. 

Im genuinely concerned for the future health and well being of everyone that took the shot. I'm up to three younger siblings now that took the jab. 

They're saying that future immune system problems are on the horizon and this is bill gates and faucis flavor of eugenics. 

And that once you took the mod it's too late. There is no reversing that "robot dna". Your only recourse will be treatment and taking vitamins to try living the healthiest you can despite your body trying to open the Mexico border to whatever wants in. That was a zinger got two birds on that one. 

3 minutes ago, Deine Mudder said:

Does getting fucked from behind by a robot make my booty hole hair grow more bushy? Asking for a friend.

Depends, is it the T-2000 robot? Because the newer ones have a wax feature on the shaft attachment (supposedly). I can't confirm, a friend told me.

• Snitch 1

Dhabs for sure there are sources that will make things look either way....

The thing that gets me is that almost all the medical professionals back vaccine and have taken it.

I’m just a potato but that is where I concluded my thoughts on any organized fuckery - like nearly every doctor is recommending this and I am sure most all are reading up on the shit well beyond the average Joe.

True - I may have some Bill Gates chips floating around in my blood stream right now as I type this on the shitter having had 3 cups of coffee on an empty stomach. But alas when I was a very young boy my mom told me we all gonna die.....

Rolling the dice. 

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

Simply doing what you’re told is different than making what you deem an informed decision based on current evidence. 

You think it’s horse shit, Mercer seemed to think it was less of a risk than not getting it. This is more of a trusting medical science than trusting a government thing.

I’ve said this before but medical staff are some of the first people to get vaccines. They’re required to get flu vaccines every year or wear a face mask for the entirety of flu season. I know a shitload of people who have received the vaccine at this point, they’re all fine. Some got sick for a day or so, which can happen with any vaccine, but they’re all doing just dandy. Not cyborgs, not turning into gay frogs, I haven’t seen Mercer screaming about the bourgeoisie yet so he’s still not fully converted to a Communist so the vaccine must not be working properly and he must need the special 3rd shot... (cough) ...what... nothing..

This is all true, but here's the part that worries me 

1- this isn't a vaccine (in any sense) 

2- clinical trials of these mRNA vaccines aren't complete until 2023 and they vaccinated the control group. that completely destroyed any science they were hoping to do..

I'm not about to tell anyone else what to do with their bodies or that they made the wrong decision getting/not getting vaccinated. It isn't any of my business. All of you do whatever makes you feel is right for you and your families.