So I'm getting vaxxed today, and my retarded ass is scared shitless

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Was just in the supermarket where masks are required for those not fully vaccinated.  Watched a (presumably) vaccinated guy with no mask in an aisle openly sneeze on everything.  This shit was commonplace before Covid and even if Covid was gone I'd be happy to see people maintain a mask in certain public spaces like the supermarket or public transportation.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Steel Schnauzer said:

I’m on the fence with the whole shot.

Out of curiousity, whats holding you back?  Do you just not like needles, don't trust the government, think it was developed too quick? 

Do you have any theories related to the government killing off large portions of  the population in order to get their hands on that social security money in order to pay our way out of debt? I'm just joking around about the last one but I'm sure theres a  conspiracy theory out there that will align with it. 

Best part about the vaccine is you can go back to eating as many bats as you want.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 2

@diggityno joke. I’m not sure if “the government killing off the boomers” is just low hanging fruit, but my parents came to this conclusion about COVID and not the vaccine. They don’t do Facebook or any other of these socials, which leads me to believe this opinion was formulated organically.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, diggity said:

Out of curiousity, whats holding you back?  Do you just not like needles, don't trust the government, think it was developed too quick? 

Do you have any theories related to the government killing off large portions of  the population in order to get their hands on that social security money in order to pay our way out of debt? I'm just joking around about the last one but I'm sure theres a  conspiracy theory out there that will align with it. 

Best part about the vaccine is you can go back to eating as many bats as you want.

I hate needles.

3 hours ago, Steel Schnauzer said:

I hate needles.

I was always scared of needles till this old school black nurse was like laughing at me when I had to get blood drawn

"you don't have nothing o be scared of"

Roasting me while making me feel at ease

Respect to the nurses out there

I have been at work and they lifted our mask mandate in office

been working w same 10-15 people since last year

not back yet but slowly we are adding more people

Really depends on what team, some people are killing it at home and others are doing just okay

Boss is going to make certain teams come in office for like monday tuesday wednsday or depending on if we are having meetings etc

I don't know if everyone will go to fully in offce, although I have been prospering back in office but the least i ever worked this year was MWF or Tu- thr, I don't have kids and live in an ancient apartment so it isn't as cool to sit at home with my gf doing online school at home

also taking mask off is kinda nice but my fuckin breathe and the face that I'm a mongoloid mouthbreather half the time is gnarly, might keep it just for the restroom cause duus bee shitting

most coworkers are vaccinated, a few arent. We aren't supposed ti know for privacy reasons but the ones who didnt get it were pretty vocal lol

One guy got one shot and then decided it was a lab made virus and didnt get 2nd, dude is a trip. most annoying coworker by a mile but I worked w him all year in an isolated office so we get along now

Thanks for checking in europe, glad to see people return even if its passing with a wave and a nod, send some pics if you can on your mission

mercer sounds good getting back to normal over there, moar colorado pix

• Like 1

On 6/2/2021 at 7:43 PM, Steel Schnauzer said:

I hate needles.

I just look away and focus on something else, usually a corner of the room. Shots arnt so bad but if you have ever gotten a nurse that sucks at taking blood/finding a vein it’s a terrible experience. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, diggity said:

I just look away and focus on something else, usually a corner of the room. Shots arnt so bad but if you have ever gotten a nurse that sucks at taking blood/finding a vein it’s a terrible experience. 

Had one lady make like 5-6 attempts on my arm. I looked at her and was like “you got one more try and then we’re calling it a day..” haha.

• Truth 1

3 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

I think it’s blown out of proportion. People desperately want to make it a scandal but there’s nothing really there. 

interesting how wildly different perspectives are… He lied about masks being effective. Straight up said that non medical masks don’t work after a year of telling the public the opposite… Claimed hydroxychloroquine was dangerous when that’s what he was actually giving his family. Repeatedly said it wasn’t man made, now says it likely was. Said they weren’t doing gain of function research, but was doing gain of function research. 

More emails being released today, but surprised you don’t think it’s that big a deal. 

There's really nothing in the released emails outside of general expectations most people already had. Their release changes nothing.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. The atmosphere from the jump was the indecisiveness (don't rock the boat) during January, and February 2020. Magically in March that changed when Italy was reporting death on a massive scale, it switched to overreaction once the general public was scared shitless by media spinning it into "This may be the end of the world" status (lol) for ratings.

The emails I see being quoted, and referenced by conspiratorial leaning alt media neither prove, or disprove any of their bolder conspiracy theories. They only reflect the aforementioned atmosphere of initial indecisiveness, followed by shooting ourselves in the foot style overreaction on a massive scale.

Politicians knew from the jump, once the public was scared shitless by a media grab for ratings (fear is the best tool to get people to tune in), politicians had to at least lean towards taking some action, any action. Indecisiveness, or the appearance of not being sure was a death sentence to a political career. It didn't matter if the action being taken was curfews, mask mandates, destroying small businesses, etc. Overreacting framed these politicians (and Dr. Faucci) as men and women of action in the public's eye. "They're actually doing something to stop this". VS. any sign of "let's not overreact", which was immediately seized upon by an elected official's enemies, or appointed higher up as evidence weakness, and incompetence, and this was obvious from the jump.

Picture Faucci saying anything that leaned towards common sense, or governance restraint during the panic. It would kill an elected officials opportunity to appear "courageous in the face of danger" lol. He'd be chastised and made an example out of  almost immediately to the thunderous applause of the politically, and scientifically retarded masses. "Request permission to overreact", "Permission granted". Later, once hyperinflation destroys the economy, and brings more death/destruction will be the time to scapegoat him, and the political leadership. Not now, while the illusion of economic resilience is still fooling the economically illiterate masses during this delayed crash. Anyone jumping on him now is a little too far ahead of their time politically speaking.

His emails in their entirety reflect exactly that atmosphere. Even the snippets used by conspiracy theory media that are being presented entirely out of context to "prove" he was a conspirator don't add up or sway me from this view even slightly. The only thing they do show is someone who, like everyone else that didn't have the benefit of hindsight, carefully maneuvering through uncertainty by making sure every statement they make airs on the side of caution.

TLDR:

Trampling basic individual rights > Appearance of inaction, uncertainty.

1 minute ago, misteraven said:

That said, he’ll obviously be the talk guy on this as it’s inevitably going tii ok turn into some high profile congressional hearings. But nobody will get in trouble. He’ll step down and immediately be hired by one of the vaccine companies he’d hooked up. 

Why would the governance throw shade at themselves indirectly, by self indictment of their own actions. Pretty sure the atmosphere will be more of the same, "You know how many millions of lives we saved?". Sociopaths not only have a tendency towards seeking positions of power, they also have a built in disdain for admitting they were wrong, even when presented with an opportunity to make a fall guy. Faucci may be publicly dismissed, but as far as congress getting to the bottom of this, I don't think that's ever going to happen.

Look at all the bullshit that lead to deaths of some of our best and brightest young men in the past like "We're just doing this to find WMD", "Gulf of Tonkin" Hoaxes to start massive wars, nobody is punished, ever. People quietly move on to the next power grab and just keep it moving.

• Truth 1

• 2 weeks later...

So, they were asking me if I've taken the vaccine at work yet.. it's not mandatory they were just seeing if I did or not cause I'll get a measley $100 if I do.. haven't looked into it personally but there's something about inflamed hearts happening to a certain amount of people who got the Pfizer one? Anybody got any word on this by any chance or has taken Pfizer themselves?

Personally that's the only thing that's got me skeptical because my dad had some heart problems before him and my mom split in like 09.. had to take lil nitroglycerin pills every day for it but I'm guessing he's fine now.. also a couple years back I blacked out randomly in my old basement and couldn't move but was fully conscious the whole time.. went to the hospital did alot of tests, they shoved a camera down my throat cause they said it looked like one of the valves in my heart was splitting into two separate ones but turns out I was fine.. wore a heart monitor for a week straight and everything was fine.. but given that history is what has me skeptical about getting it myself now.. just not a hundred percent sure how my body would react given everything else, ya know...?

34 minutes ago, Tails0nE said:

So, they were asking me if I've taken the vaccine at work yet.. it's not mandatory they were just seeing if I did or not cause I'll get a measley $100 if I do.. haven't looked into it personally but there's something about inflamed hearts happening to a certain amount of people who got the Pfizer one? Anybody got any word on this by any chance or has taken Pfizer themselves?

Personally that's the only thing that's got me skeptical because my dad had some heart problems before him and my mom split in like 09.. had to take lil nitroglycerin pills every day for it but I'm guessing he's fine now.. also a couple years back I blacked out randomly in my old basement and couldn't move but was fully conscious the whole time.. went to the hospital did alot of tests, they shoved a camera down my throat cause they said it looked like one of the valves in my heart was splitting into two separate ones but turns out I was fine.. wore a heart monitor for a week straight and everything was fine.. but given that history is what has me skeptical about getting it myself now.. just not a hundred percent sure how my body would react given everything else, ya know...?

From what you posted.  Me personally, I would tell my employer No, I am not vaxxed and here's why...  tell them exactly what you just posted.  Which draws cardiovascular concerns due to family history...  So my doctor discouraged me from getting vaxxed.  

And just play it off  and see what they say.  

• Like 1

Word.. they haven't been super on it like that honestly my manager just kind of nonchalantly asked the other day like "hey did you get vaxed yet?" Like nah haven't had time to really, which is true.. "oh for sure no worries i mean it's up to you just remember you get that hundred bucks ya know.." like meh... A hundred bucks ain't shit to me honestly.. 

If everything works out and they fix whatever shit is going on with these cases of inflamed hearts then sure whatever.. but as of now I'm like a strong 75-85 percent naaaahbruh..

• 3 months later...

After getting a double shot of Moderna I stopped giving a fuck about the Rona 100%. Might still get it, but wasn't in an at risk group to begin with, and no at risk people in my house so zero fucks. Not a mask in sight for a few months in Colorado, outside of having to wear one once at the apple store. Now most retail employees are back to wearing them, and I see a few people in stores, or on the street here wearing them occasionally.

That said, I've been to tons of dive/high end restaurants this summer, a few bars and small shows, a huge convention, and two huge concerts so far this year. Live music for me is like how church is for old people. I literally need live music, somewhat regularly to function properly as a human being. Saw Wu-Tang's first show since this shit all started where the Colorado symphony orchestra provided the beats live, and scored the music to return to the 36th chamber, and Modest Mouse who (fucking killed it) both at Red Rocks Amphitheater (best venue on earth) brought me back down to earth. No masks, no vaxx passports, nothing. Colorado is pretty healthy to begin with (skinniest state), and we don't have problems like full ICU's, or large numbers of people dying here. Can't imagine what life would be like if I didn't leave NYC right on time.

Anyway, the point is I went to a block party type deal a couple of weeks ago, one of the homies was painting there in front of the crowd as a performance art meets graffiti type deal, so I was really looking forward to it just to show support. It was a free event, but when I got there, there was security, and these politically motivated cunts with them requiring you show them proof of vaccination, and blocking people from entering the block. I don't carry around my card, but there's a super invasive tracking app the state provides for this, but I don't want to infect my phone with malicious tracking software. My wife has the app already, and somehow looked up a photo of both of our cards after we got the 1st shot to also show them. The smug bitch we showed this to was like "No, I need proof of both shots" like I just got one shot months ago to sneak into a free show or some shit. I told wifey "You know what, fuck this racist shit, let's just go". The Nazi bitch was shocked, and embarrassed in front of her group. 

Since then my attitude hasn't changed, I'm literally on some "fuck this Nazi shit" now, forever. You require "zie papers" for me to enter, I'm not fucking going. It's that simple. This shit isn't about safety, it's about these sadists (The same type that get an orgasm from canceling you) getting off on having even more power over other people now. This was literally an outdoor event, on public streets, and these assholes surrounded the entire place just to exclude everyone without an invasive app on their phone for no good reason at all. I'm really tired of this shit, love living in/near a big city, if for anything just for the shows, but these ultra conformist government snitch types are trying their worst to ruin it for me.

• Like 3
  • Props 1

1 hour ago, Mercer said:

After getting a double shot of Moderna I stopped giving a fuck about the Rona 100%. Might still get it, but wasn't in an at risk group to begin with, and no at risk people in my house so zero fucks. Not a mask in sight for a few months in Colorado, outside of having to wear one once at the apple store. Now most retail employees are back to wearing them, and I see a few people in stores, or on the street here wearing them occasionally.

That said, I've been to tons of dive/high end restaurants this summer, a few bars and small shows, a huge convention, and two huge concerts so far this year. Live music for me is like how church is for old people. I literally need live music, somewhat regularly to function properly as a human being. Saw Wu-Tang's first show since this shit all started where the Colorado symphony orchestra provided the beats live, and scored the music to return to the 36th chamber, and Modest Mouse who (fucking killed it) both at Red Rocks Amphitheater (best venue on earth) brought me back down to earth. No masks, no vaxx passports, nothing. Colorado is pretty healthy to begin with (skinniest state), and we don't have problems like full ICU's, or large numbers of people dying here. Can't imagine what life would be like if I didn't leave NYC right on time.

Anyway, the point is I went to a block party type deal a couple of weeks ago, one of the homies was painting there in front of the crowd as a performance art meets graffiti type deal, so I was really looking forward to it just to show support. It was a free event, but when I got there, there was security, and these politically motivated cunts with them requiring you show them proof of vaccination, and blocking people from entering the block. I don't carry around my card, but there's a super invasive tracking app the state provides for this, but I don't want to infect my phone with malicious tracking software. My wife has the app already, and somehow looked up a photo of both of our cards after we got the 1st shot to also show them. The smug bitch we showed this to was like "No, I need proof of both shots" like I just got one shot months ago to sneak into a free show or some shit. I told wifey "You know what, fuck this racist shit, let's just go". The Nazi bitch was shocked, and embarrassed in front of her group. 

Since then my attitude hasn't changed, I'm literally on some "fuck this Nazi shit" now, forever. You require "zie papers" for me to enter, I'm not fucking going. It's that simple. This shit isn't about safety, it's about these sadists (The same type that get an orgasm from canceling you) getting off on having even more power over other people now. This was literally an outdoor event, on public streets, and these assholes surrounded the entire place just to exclude everyone without an invasive app on their phone for no good reason at all. I'm really tired of this shit, love living in/near a big city, if for anything just for the shows, but these ultra conformist government snitch types are trying their worst to ruin it for me.

Idfk how it’s going to play out but I been on this wave for a while. And Irdgaf how gay or childish it sounds but it’s straight up principle at this point for me. Here in Providence I’m starting to see this vax proof shit start to pop up just a little bit. In the weirdest places too. Fuckin outdoor horror screening….? tf is wrong with y’all. People are trippin and I’m just waiting for my moment to tell someone to fuckin get bent. ::fumes:: for real. Side note the bluebird venue in Denver is fire. 

• Truth 1

2 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Idfk how it’s going to play out but I been on this wave for a while. And Irdgaf how gay or childish it sounds but it’s straight up principle at this point for me. Here in Providence I’m starting to see this vax proof shit start to pop up just a little bit. In the weirdest places too. Fuckin outdoor horror screening….? tf is wrong with y’all. People are trippin and I’m just waiting for my moment to tell someone to fuckin get bent. ::fumes:: for real. Side note the bluebird venue in Denver is fire. 

Yea, I'm complaining but it could be worse. My Montreal homies got it real bad, and when people visit here from NYC they look shell shocked like "Are you sure I won't need a mask?" Bluebird is a dope venue for sure. Might be a smaller city but the people here do know how to enjoy a good show. Wifey hasn't been to the bluebird yet so I'm probably going to surprise her with tickets to something she likes pretty soon. You should come through, we're out here 4 wheeling like high functioning graffiti hillbillies in side by sides now, snow season is just around the corner.