2021 Ford Bronco Appreciation Thread

Mercer

@Mercer Build & Price just went live Friday - 

My circumstances warranted the need for a bigger vehicle and the Bronco would be so dope - but let's see how long they will take to meet demand. 

I feel like Jeep is not the most reliable based on a Jeep Grand Cherokee I owned for a few years. Granted it was like 14 years old at the time......

In the 45k range I feel like I can find a pretty dope SUV but nothing but the Bronco can match my rugged good looks. 

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

Saw one in person today but a bronco “sport”. Looked like it was on a Ford Escape chassis. 

My sis seen one in the wild as well.  She said it looked smaller than a mid size SUV. 

so I am guessing since the Branco is based on a Escape chassis, the Bronco is classified as a compact SUV?  

Haven't seen one, yet.   But one of my customers is on the wait list for the electric mustang.  

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, morton said:

I say just say no to Jeep. My wife tried to talk me into one a while back and  I talked to two owners who said never again. Not a very scientific study but was enough for me.

Almost as well known for electrical issues as VW. Stay away!!

common to have to disable your alarm because it goes on the fritz and sets itself off at random times/hours of the night. 

I'd never buy a newer Jeep, they just don't feel like a Jeep to me. Same goes for newer trucks. I'd readily buy a newer truck if it was "just a truck", no bullshit touch screens and tailgate gimmicks, and I could service it myself without spending 10K on scanners and laptops to diagnose the issue. I think that's why you still see a lot of old ford, chevy, and dodge trucks on the road putting in work.

gimmie one of these

• Like 3
  • Props 2

Just now, Elena Delle Donne said:

saw one on the road yesterday, eh. not my thing 

I think the fact that they don't look that cool (to me) means that the performance of whatever it can do doesn't matter.  I haven't even begun to look into it, but I can tell you right now the things ford makes that are cool are the vehicles that had the 7.3L diesel in them and the non-mexican 5.0 blocks (gas) (some models of old 5.0 coke dealer/vanilla ice mustangs).  Mexican block splits in the middle at 400+ ft/lbs of tq (typically).... which is just pretty decent/high moderate torque by today's standards.

I think their AWD system (electronic clutch pack per axle) is pretty bad ass in the RS model Focus's.... outside of that, meh....

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

^^ 2 door Tahoe is the lick IMO.... hard to get though.

It's like a man sized Chevy Blazer.

I used to work at a Chevy dealership and used to like early 2000's Suburban/Tahoes when they were rounder. They got boxy for a minute like Silverados did, and I lost interest. That said I think Yukon/Tahoes are back now. I've even been on GMC's site building 4 door shortbody Yukon Denali's a lot lately (that 3.0 Duramax makes owning one a smart move IMO). Far less useful to me personally (and roughly the same price) as a 6.6 Duramax HD Denali black diamond so I've been salivating over those even more watching crypto moon. I just don't take self replication, or driving large groups of people around in a 7 seater super serious enough for a Yukon.

Starting to see these new Broncos around now. Shits so weird. They look pretty rad but I’m still not into this whole 2021 future look on any of these newer truck/SUV’s. If they can’t dial in the electric truck thing to look not gay I’m never buying one. I don’t understand why they can’t just take any model and just spice it up a little bit. They gotta go and out way too much god damn mayonnaise on it every fucking time. 

• Props 2
  • LOL! 1

15 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Starting to see these new Broncos around now. Shits so weird. They look pretty rad but I’m still not into this whole 2021 future look on any of these newer truck/SUV’s. If they can’t dial in the electric truck thing to look not gay I’m never buying one. I don’t understand why they can’t just take any model and just spice it up a little bit. They gotta go and out way too much god damn mayonnaise on it every fucking time. 

well put

• 1 year later...