The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 12/15/2020 at 7:19 AM, Steel Schnauzer said:

I just started talking to my best friend after six years.

Thats so rad man. Good for you. I have one of those. Going on 4 now. It's to the point where I can't even really pinpoint the problem and it's so fuckin stupid. I take comfort in knowing i'm the one who has tried to reach out last couple times though. Dude has always had literal mental issues so a part of me understands. The other part wants to knock his fucking teeth out for not ever saying congratulations on my kid or engagement or even a sorry when my 13 year old dog died. I am obviously triggered here lol. Maybe some day. I am not the type of dude to x people out or carry grudges ever. Big humble guy who can get into a fist fight and be laughing right after so its hard for me to understand when people turn off forever. Shit is so weird and lame to me. 

• Truth 1
  • Props 1

On 12/15/2020 at 7:58 PM, ndv said:

Buddies truck was stolen from valet and he calls On Star but on star couldn't do anything until he had a police report.   🤷‍♂️ IDK I thought On Star helps in emergencies even if not a subscriber? 

Another fagget sham. So many fucking companies pushing that big dick weight around like they can help you out while they take your money and do absolutely NOTHING instead. 

In other news my truck got towed out of a lot the city said was chill to park in during the snow storm parking ban. I was fucking furious and discovered truck at the shop right on the side of the street with the rest of the overflow because there were so many. I had big plots to get in and drive that motherfucker right outta there. Cased the joint from up the road carefully watching the trucks come in and out and when. Finally had a open window to run down the street probably a couple hundred yards or so. Not far. I jumped in the passenger side door and i was in. For a minute i hesitated and then said fuck it. Turned the engine on and hit the fucking wipers....Nothing. I did'nt realize the foot of snow fall had been sitting there for several hours and had frozen over. In the end i had to bail on the illegal plan and call the wife in to the rescue to make it look as though we were just planning on paying and i just wanted to heat up the car lol. It kind of worked but dude totally called my bullshit story. We had some words inside of the desolate garage and I suddenly remembered where we were at. Heartland of Federal Hill, Providence. Homebase for one of our countries 3 largest and most powerful mafioso families. After swearing and tuff guy'ing my weight around this realization set in late and was then surrounded by dudes that were not in the shop before the argument started. In the end, the greasy 5 ft olive skinned man with a slickback said very calmly and quietly that he advised me to behave like a gentleman and understand his line of business...I handed over the $120 and started walking towards the door. To my back I then heard "HEY BUDDY!" "JUST TO SHOW YOU HOW MUCH OF A HONEST GENTLEMAN I AM.." (starts counting out the bills on his desktop) "1...2...3...4....5....6.........7 20's you gave me 140. Heres your 20 back boss. Next time you want to feel tuff, do a better job at not looking stupid." 

That was a weird feeling. And it really got me thinking about anger management classes. I have put myself in those situations more times than i can count and it's so ridiculously dangerous. Problem is a lack of the little shoulder fairy in my ear telling me not to do stupid ass shit that could easily get me killed. 

• Props 3
  • LOL! 3

@NightmareOnElmStreet I can only choose one reaction, great story on several counts.  I too have had some interesting interactions with Italian American businessmen.  Your story reminded me of

There is some decent self-help type of anger management stuff if it ever interests you.  Saves time/$, but requires nuff practice.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

1 hour ago, SMdoubleXL said:

Hey @NightmareOnElmStreet I’ll tell you 

and it should been done said 

I’m fucking proud of you man. You doin the damn adult thang n shit. Congratufuckonglations on building that family. It’s a beautiful family. And I was saddened  at the news of Peaches passin. 

Thanks og toots queen of the zero right back atcha! Out there doing shit you love to do! Peaches is still a tuff one. Sometimes more tuff because I had to go makin shit all weird and have her skeleton articulated. Now it’s been damn near 2 years and she’s still not at rest cause the fuckin taxidermy lady hasn’t finished. Shoulda put her in the ground like normal people do...

• Props 2

5 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

My youngest 6yro - struggling now with wife and I being separated. Shit is heartbreaking at times, especially since it was not my idea in the first place. I am sure over time it will get better but man......tough. 

Super gnarly if you give a damn. Unfortunately, a lot of parents don't sometimes. Although, I have already been living that life for quite some time now I often take solace in knowing the contrast between how my old man was as a Dad in the singles vs. me now. My kid was 1 and change when it was time to hang it up with her mother. We were also 6 months knowing each beforehand. If that even matters. Point im trying to make here is this. I think as long as you Dad super hard kids grow up to get tf over it and be just fine. At least thats my hope anyhow lol. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, ndv said:

Hey @SMdoubleXL I notice a few of the plats in the front rows appear to have some leaves to be cut.  Is there a reason for this?  

With the clones being so close together, their leaves will overlap. When you’re making your cuts, you trim the leaves to lessen leaf overlapping.  When leaves overlap in moist environment you’re prone to molds. D0F2C21C-35A8-4B86-85C2-ACDDEFDEB5EB.thumb.jpeg.897d556e4427d6886e9b271affaff71a.jpegD53FAAFC-6CAC-4464-9EAF-941E91D9EB9F.thumb.jpeg.c761f9bdb6b10ef27fd1773107e823d2.jpeg

• Props 3

Well, the eve of Christmas is upon us.

Like a lot of people I am not travelling home this year, not much of a point as the get togethers are all on hold anyway. I have been working too much lately and it is cramping my style but that is the way it goes sometimes, place your money and make your bet.

11 hours ago, where said:

Yea and I’m talmbout clinical hours not time spent on school. I’m taking abnormal psychology next semester which I’m hype about cause it’s hella interesting and it’s a class with multiple prerequisites I satisfy so it’s an achievement in itself

You can be a therapist in 2000 hours or the rapist in a matter of seconds.

• Truth 1

We had a new hire. 
He got fired on his second Monday

before lunch 

he came in “self taught” with a book he bought on Amazon. Which is great to learn but 

on his 3rd day he emailEd our Director of cultivation (who black market grew for about 20 years and gets paid to consult) with all the things we should be doing different. Lights. (Insistes on UV as opposed to our LED system) Water system, fertilizers (he said he used only water) Everything. He had a better remedy for everything. (Yet nothing needed remedied) 

he called it discrimination. 
and threatened a lawyer   

I asked him if he knew so much how come I wasn’t working for him? 

anyway. @NightmareOnElmStreet I gifted. Just so you know. And I enjoyed it. I did it with intent. I didn’t stress myself over it. I didn’t break the bank. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

So I am at the laundromat and while there, there was a lady who kept looking at me.  I was thinking to myself, "why does she keep looking at me?"  Anyhow, so after 20mins or so, she walks over and asks "Is there something I can help you with?"  I shake my head no as I wasn't sure what she said with the mask on which muffled her words on top of being slightly rude but soft spoken, so I was a little confused to what she said.  Then she ask if I talk, and again I shake my head no, again as if i am confused because, again I didn't quite catch what she said.  Then she walks away and says, "it's best if you didn't."

All of what she said I really didn't catch what she said at first, and took me a little to put everything together.  

Anyhow, I am not sure why she kept looking at me and then walks over to me and asked what she asked.  I am confused? Anyone can shed some light, was she trying to start a convo?  

If so how come it's gotta be a trash and not a smash?  

Edited by ndv
  • Like 1
  • LOL! 1