The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I dont have a personal checking account. The IRS would zap away any money I put in there. They said they were going to mail out physical checks I thought. I didnt get the one for 1200 I dont have any hopes of this one for 600. Shit, I didnt even get Obamas stimulating check.

Since 2014 Waterford crystal has had a “greatest gifts” theme for the New Year’s Eve ball with corresponding symbolic crystals being placed in the ball It’s been an interesting follow and something to look forward to each year. 
This year is the Gift  Of Happiness

F53188F8-C4EE-413A-87DB-713A923160DF.thumb.jpeg.ab2bd97bf8b02cc5d856df78da7beda8.jpeg

B0F79EDD-A8BE-4CE1-BF59-D43EB7772BEF.thumb.jpeg.acadb36c2ae74e0ea690669b492cfd3f.jpeg

5497783F-666F-4720-BC15-40190702717D.thumb.png.456759c28b2e6dc630fa0ca23751942e.png

last year was the Gift of Goodwill and this was the crystal design 
80E7982B-89B0-4C06-AD03-71679F961A6E.thumb.jpeg.7cb94c07079fce9610359e6f61397cc9.jpeg

I hope you all have made it through 2020 with some sanity.  

if 2020 didn’t bring the hustler out in you, it ain’t in you. (Some shit I read on IG) 

it’s been one of the best years in my life and lemme tell you-I started out this year being still displaced back to Las Vegas (which I loathe) from a shitty landlord, unemployed, a negative bank 

and I have started saving for a house already

however. I have also been up for 20 hours 

happy 2021 y’all.  Stay safe out there.  

• Props 4

3 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Since the man got his own thread...

Did anyone else not get that $1200 from the gubernment and are also looking to get passed up on that $600 comin down the pike?

I caught that check. And like most of Americas I am straight up fucking flabbergasted trumpito signed off on 2k and some old haggard white devil at the end of the line yoinked the carpet from under our feet. If there was ever a time to take a moment and say fuck you to taxes and everything else the rest of society tells you you’re supposed to do right by when it comes to government, nows the time. Of course, I have absolutely zero concrete argument or any relevant data to back that last statement but I’m just venting. It’s really wild though. I’m by no means “struggling” but I could damn well use the ends and it’s more about the rest of these poor broke souls. I can’t imagine how many folks are starting the new year off flat out DEFEATED lol. Its not funny. And people should not have to rely on anyone else for money help but damn son. Wow. 2k ripped away and plugged with 600 is wild insulting 

E34F2CCF-C786-4728-B0EE-C3DD48C35A86.gif

• Like 1
  • Truth 2

Back to topic -yes I got the check.   Paper check. I really can’t imagine how people are getting by for real 

if I hadn’t already made moves to change my career path the year previos I would have had to fold my business. Our system is fucked. My heart  really goes out because I really cannot imagine. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

Im good. I was ready to take all of our government checks when ever they showed up and burn them on facebook live or something in ultimate teen angst fashion, but this shit has turned out to be so terrible for some people, It would be cool to get this fucking money to donate to some one else in need.

• Truth 1
  • Props 2

I too feel the same @mr.yuck

I find it very pathetic to the character of a person that not only did these individuals (waste of lives) rig riots, encouraged looting, released a virus all in the name of both political parties to undermine and remove some one from a position.  But proved to deliberately do this so openly that they vilified themselves with a 1200 and now 600 dollars. 

History repeated itself, Nero played the fiddle while Rome burned.  The US printed money while people burned.  

It's really all jacked up in my opinion.  

• Truth 1

22 hours ago, ndv said:

I too feel the same @mr.yuck

I find it very pathetic to the character of a person that not only did these individuals (waste of lives) rig riots, encouraged looting, released a virus all in the name of both political parties to undermine and remove some one from a position.  But proved to deliberately do this so openly that they vilified themselves with a 1200 and now 600 dollars. 

History repeated itself, Nero played the fiddle while Rome burned.  The US printed money while people burned.  

It's really all jacked up in my opinion.  

Dead ass. 

• LOL! 1

When I went to school for horticulture I had an instructor that really had it out for me. I am the type to question a lot and it usually ends up in a “butting head” situation   Her and I butted  heads often until I figured her out and made it work in my favor. However it was forced.

I will now be training her beginning next week. 
Our  Director of Cultivation (whom I often bump heads with)  hires her against most of our wishes. Because many of us went to that school  and dealt with her and we all feel the same. Even a few uppers went against it but he managed to convince the CEO. 
him and I are rarely seeing eye to eye and now this muh fucker put her under me, and I have a feeling it’s for his own personal entertainment 

he has mentioned before that he has made me work with someone because it makes for an uncomfortable situation. 

I’m bout to shock em all 

I refuse to be the person he wants me to be 

• Like 5
  • Props 1

You might find that the relationship is entirely different now that the power dynamics have been shaken up a bit. I have had coworkers in the past on different projects that were totally great as subordinate employees but shitheads when at the same notch in the pecking order.

There are some people who do not know how to compete or lead but totally know how to do the work so if all you need them to do is do some work for you things will be fine.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

19 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Microsoft 365... what a piece of fucking shit. Im ready to karate kick my fucking computer in half. 

smh. i know a lot of my 12oz bretherens use droids. i actually couldnt tell you why they suck outside of societal judgeyness lol.  

19 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

Haha ^^^

Headed to Whole Foods after work to get some supplements, kombucha and fancy ass bread.  /hipsterone

nuttin wrong with that! fancy bread and bucha are whats up!

9 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Yeah that jank looked like a massive hog. Turns out I was just just a tiny person and my dads dick is actually below average. According to my research, hog dicks skip a generation and I inherited my grand dads lap hog. This is why I have chosen not to have children.

Yea I think everyones dads dick looked huge when you were a kid. Did you compare dicks with your dad as an adult? My biggest fear, besides wolverines and being audited, is that my kid will see my dick and be underwhelmed scarred for life.

25 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Nah. Me and my old man dont have that kind of relationship. Are you worried that your sons dick is bigger than yours or that he has seen bigger dad dicks?

Just that it wouldn’t have enough of an impact, but I think it’s all about the angle they see it from. So did your mom talk a bunch of shit about your dads inadequate dick?

• Like 1