The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

39 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

You know, now that I think about it, it was always him talking shit about his own little dick. What if he, infact, has the massive hog, was super confident about himself and Im the generation with the little dick? What if I got my granddads little dick?

You should reconnect with your pops or hire a private investigator to track down his old girlfriends and get their side of the story. 

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
1 hour ago, mr.yuck said:

I'll just ask my mom. She wont lie for him.

Good idea but you kinda need more data than just your mom cause what if all the other guys she fucked had little dicks then your dads gonna seem huge or if she’s only had massive hogs besides your pops so then his dick seems tiny when in reality it’s above average.

12 hours ago, where said:

Yea I think everyones dads dick looked huge when you were a kid. Did you compare dicks with your dad as an adult? My biggest fear, besides wolverines and being audited, is that my kid will see my dick and be underwhelmed scarred for life.

F8863271-A39A-4FB0-8C0C-AF1EF521EBA8_4_5005_c.jpeg.feb86559e0d9d9fab5c35de12d8a839d.jpeg

At the beginning of your inquiry I was lol'ing. Now i'm not so sure since I know your irl situation. Tf breh. Although, I will say this. I'm a huge advocate of not hyper sexualizing our fucking kids like the rest of society wants to do. Just this passed weekend me and some homies were out to some b&b and they got a couple chirrens the same age range 4/6. There was a jaccuzi tub in the master and the kids wanted to ham it up together. When i was little it was totally fuckin normal to take a tub with other kids from family and friends with both genders and it didn't raise a fuckin eyebrow. These motherfuckers had a whole long talk consulting one another about it. Askin me if i "cared"... Na man. It's cool, they are children. My kids mother has already stomped my daughters brain into the ground with being all self conscious about nothing. Kid barely turned 6 runnin around talking about where are my dolls clothes they all need to have clothes on so their boobs arent showing and they need privacy....The dad daughter thing is weird enough but i dont believe in that early ass censorship. Let'em fuckin rage and run around butt naked and not make it weird. We had some homies from australia pull up last smumer with their kids (girls the same age as my daughter) and we went to a park with a splash pool. My kids tuggin on me to take her to the bathroom to change and shes like "dad look at erica shes naked!" There goes this little naked girl running off to the pool area. In my head i was like "oh shit! lol they wildin" but then i realized they didn't give af because its only weird here in the states. 

Anyhow. back to the topic. i remember takin showers with my old man up until i was probably around the same age like 6 or so and i definitely dont remember gauging wether or not dudes dong was huge or not. Was just a dong and did'nt really make much sense. Peeing in bowls and sword fights (with pee) not dongs, with just dudes, adults and kids and it was never weird. You absolutely cannot do that shit today. I would shower with my daughter as a single dad till she was just about 3 and then her mom and whoeever else started saying it was weird and i started wearing swim trunks until i gave up all together. We are such faggots here. Nudity and kids and adults or just kids here in this country is blown wayyy too far out of proportion. But then again we have a enormous population of freaks and child molesters. 

Just watched netflixs night stalker (richard ramirez) docuseries. Ughhhh. I forgot about all the child rape. How in the motherfuck did women love that guy so much...? Child raper's are literally the scum of the bowels of the earth. 

23 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

F8863271-A39A-4FB0-8C0C-AF1EF521EBA8_4_5005_c.jpeg.feb86559e0d9d9fab5c35de12d8a839d.jpeg

At the beginning of your inquiry I was lol'ing. Now i'm not so sure since I know your irl situation. Tf breh. Although, I will say this. I'm a huge advocate of not hyper sexualizing our fucking kids like the rest of society wants to do. Just this passed weekend me and some homies were out to some b&b and they got a couple chirrens the same age range 4/6. There was a jaccuzi tub in the master and the kids wanted to ham it up together. When i was little it was totally fuckin normal to take a tub with other kids from family and friends with both genders and it didn't raise a fuckin eyebrow. These motherfuckers had a whole long talk consulting one another about it. Askin me if i "cared"... Na man. It's cool, they are children. My kids mother has already stomped my daughters brain into the ground with being all self conscious about nothing. Kid barely turned 6 runnin around talking about where are my dolls clothes they all need to have clothes on so their boobs arent showing and they need privacy....The dad daughter thing is weird enough but i dont believe in that early ass censorship. Let'em fuckin rage and run around butt naked and not make it weird. We had some homies from australia pull up last smumer with their kids (girls the same age as my daughter) and we went to a park with a splash pool. My kids tuggin on me to take her to the bathroom to change and shes like "dad look at erica shes naked!" There goes this little naked girl running off to the pool area. In my head i was like "oh shit! lol they wildin" but then i realized they didn't give af because its only weird here in the states. 

Anyhow. back to the topic. i remember takin showers with my old man up until i was probably around the same age like 6 or so and i definitely dont remember gauging wether or not dudes dong was huge or not. Was just a dong and did'nt really make much sense. Peeing in bowls and sword fights (with pee) not dongs, with just dudes, adults and kids and it was never weird. You absolutely cannot do that shit today. I would shower with my daughter as a single dad till she was just about 3 and then her mom and whoeever else started saying it was weird and i started wearing swim trunks until i gave up all together. We are such faggots here. Nudity and kids and adults or just kids here in this country is blown wayyy too far out of proportion. But then again we have a enormous population of freaks and child molesters. 

Just watched netflixs night stalker (richard ramirez) docuseries. Ughhhh. I forgot about all the child rape. How in the motherfuck did women love that guy so much...? Child raper's are literally the scum of the bowels of the earth. 

You might wanna talk to a therapist about some of this imo, but yea me and my dad would race to the toilet flopping our dicks out mid stride to hit the water first but I can’t do that with my daughter cause she’d sit down and I’d piss on her, now that could definitely cause some issues when she grows up 

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

We had some homies from australia pull up last smumer with their kids (girls the same age as my daughter) and we went to a park with a splash pool. My kids tuggin on me to take her to the bathroom to change and shes like "dad look at erica shes naked!" There goes this little naked girl running off to the pool area. In my head i was like "oh shit! lol they wildin" but then i realized they didn't give af because its only weird here in the states. 

nah bro it would be a touch weird here to have your kids naked at the splash park here in Australia.

If nothing else because of sunburn in a an outdoor pool. 

Your kids at least are wearing a swim diaper.

Which is shit because my daughter is totally un self -conscious about it

When I've been to very secluded beaches I've let her get about in the nuddy if she wants.

for 10 minutes until she gets super sunburned.

28 minutes ago, Schnitzel said:

nah bro it would be a touch weird here to have your kids naked at the splash park here in Australia.

If nothing else because of sunburn in a an outdoor pool. 

Your kids at least are wearing a swim diaper.

Which is shit because my daughter is totally un self -conscious about it

When I've been to very secluded beaches I've let her get about in the nuddy if she wants.

for 10 minutes until she gets super sunburned.

You ever see your dads dick?

Since this thing got its own thread, and rightfully so, I wanna change gears. I dont know what is going on but strangers are getting mad comfortable striking weird wildly inappropriate conversations with me and my wife. I cant remember exactly what the last one was but we were ordering food somewhere and the cashier was making pleasant conversation and then made a left turn and started making some kind of cum joke. My wife and I just kinda stared at this kid not saying anything. He obviously thought we didnt hear him as he doubled down by getting louder and saying the same wild ass shit.

Just yesterday we were at the grocery store and some old man started a conversation with us about brussel sprouts. Things were going completely normal until this old man ran out of recipes and B lined to talking about my old ladies love handles and having something to hold onto. Granddad, we all know you havent had a hard on in over 25 years.

Are people crossing the line of pleasantry everywhere or is it just me?

• LOL! 2

16 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

He probably just wants to watch you all fuck.  The real question is did you all exchange info?

We keep our interactions with the public minimal.  If anything people are polite and I have to control my trash mouf.  At leaast you have spicy conversation.  

Unfortunately no info was exchanged. My wife spent the rest of our grocery shopping journey trying to avoid this old man. My wife is such a mouse people will run all over her and she will appologize for being in their way. I hate that shit. I get straight up fucking loud and ignorant in public when I see that type of behaviour from other people. 

I have been trying to watch my mouth in public especially when communicating with other strangers. Its usually 'mother f bomb this' and 'jesus titty fucking christ that'. Its hard.

• LOL! 1

19 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Since this thing got its own thread, and rightfully so, I wanna change gears. I dont know what is going on but strangers are getting mad comfortable striking weird wildly inappropriate conversations with me and my wife. I cant remember exactly what the last one was but we were ordering food somewhere and the cashier was making pleasant conversation and then made a left turn and started making some kind of cum joke. My wife and I just kinda stared at this kid not saying anything. He obviously thought we didnt hear him as he doubled down by getting louder and saying the same wild ass shit.

Just yesterday we were at the grocery store and some old man started a conversation with us about brussel sprouts. Things were going completely normal until this old man ran out of recipes and B lined to talking about my old ladies love handles and having something to hold onto. Granddad, we all know you havent had a hard on in over 25 years.

Are people crossing the line of pleasantry everywhere or is it just me?

i tend to find this happens but with drug jokes.

had. a guy in a cafe talking to me about datura (some natural hallucinogen I'm not not sure if I've spelled right) while Iwas taking my inlaws for lunch.

1 hour ago, Schnitzel said:

i tend to find this happens but with drug jokes.

had. a guy in a cafe talking to me about datura (some natural hallucinogen I'm not not sure if I've spelled right) while Iwas taking my inlaws for lunch.

Datura...some natural poison.

• Like 1

Guys......Serious advice/suggestions required. Over the holidays I made a not planned out impulsive decision to take in a dog. Here he is. 
D6BA5822-E577-4EF8-B983-B581C97FA781.thumb.jpeg.e2de0e3b18010a2c2ffb055302311e6a.jpeg

My heart was in the right place. I brought him home as a xmas gift for my old lady who’s suffering from some pretty gnarly postpartum depression waves. She has always wanted a Boston and when the opportunity presented itself I jumped. Wrapped that lil nigga up with a red ribbon and gave him over on xmas eve. 

I was aware the previous owners were letting him go for some “minor territorial” issues and didn’t know much more than that as he was passed through a middle man(my cousin) who provided no other information. We agreed on kind of a test run, and when I brought him home me and the wife discussed exactly that but she literally cried of joy for 2 days. 

Present day problem. He is problematic as a mf.  Super gnarly stubborn and aggressive whenever shoo’d off of couches or beds. The mf done already but me crazy twice. Once provoked and once not. And I do not handle shit like that well with my temper. We went to weekend

retreat with friends and their dogs and he got into it several times which ended in 3 friends getting bit. He’s since allegedly bit the kiddo on her finger which I didn’t see. And most recently, yesterday, I literally almost killed him for jumping on top of the baby’s carriage a second time after already getting yelled at. 

DUDES. I am not used to dogs not being obedient saints that respond normal when getting sonned by the male owner. (Not a candidate for award winning dog handler) but I am a really good dude to dogs 90% of the time. Till they bite me or just never listen. Now we discovers we are the 4th owners. The wife wants to give him up officially. I kind of agree but I feel hella bad. So sad because I know he is a great dog who had no home training and he’s mad cute and cuddly. But he gotta go. 

:::POLL::: 

Kill the dog so he doesn’t have to go on to more shelters and more

owners. (Not my suggestion but a real literal one from a couple friends lol)

Bring the dog to the shelter.

Hang on and deal. 

Let him loose outside. 

Craigslist. 

• Like 1

Sounds like a job for @SukiSukiNow

Call Dog Whisperer 

Dogs can take some patience and sometimes you need to find the proper motivator.  That dog might growl or bite if you shoo him out of his spot but might go along willingly if you have a treat or piece of cheese for him.  Not every time, but just to start changing the interaction.  He's also set in his behaviors by past owners and might need some reprogramming by you, teach that old dog some new tricks.  Make sure he has his own spot/bed to go to, maybe in each room, and make sure you give him plenty of exercise and play.

tumblr_nnmk3pGSKS1tfw4aco1_500.gifv

• Like 1