The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I should def so an update with pics.  Soon 

Im doin things that’s gonna require a raise and a firm title come February. So currently have 2300 clones in my care and I love every one of em. 
Our flowers are testing clean   
like CLEAN 

out state hold a threshold of 10,000 cfus 

(as opposed to many other state’s 100,000 threshold) 

it measureS good and bad bacteria, molds, metals and other elements. 

the bad part is, it doesn’t differentiate between beneficial and harmful bacteria so we have to be so dialed in.  

we hace had two successful runs at muther fuckin zero.   0. 

I am rarely in with the flowering plants -but Im ok with being in the nursery to be. It’s peaceful. And quiet. And a lot of work so no one wants to be in there with me. Haha. (Plus I run a very tight ship) 

hers a peek. 
heres some of my babies

4B5A9683-45B5-48F0-9612-B6F8500314B1.thumb.jpeg.2ad2a6ed5c152ba4c11364e39012794c.jpeg

heres me bragging about these kind of roots on 6 days 

A6A6C026-3BA0-4270-848F-A0CE76F343B3.thumb.jpeg.a74963f68d40a982c8a4e86c1ccd2b7e.jpeg

and the view from atop my ladder when I am working third tier 

9A97D92B-D37A-48DC-98EB-40E4BFE481C6.thumb.jpeg.422da0adca304fec8ee6ae97871a4e8b.jpeg

Edited by SMdoubleXL
  • Like 1
  • Props 3

14 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

Another beheading in France today

this time in a church during morning mass

happened in Nîce

Ive been to that city, spent a week there

nuts to imagine something like this happening there

i may’ve been in the church this happened at

wild times. 😞

No clue. Will have to look into this. Sounds like a bummer. 

3 hours ago, SMdoubleXL said:

n.  

4B5A9683-45B5-48F0-9612-B6F8500314B1.thumb.jpeg.2ad2a6ed5c152ba4c11364e39012794c.jpeg

heres me bragging about these kind of roots on 6 days 

A6A6C026-3BA0-4270-848F-A0CE76F343B3.thumb.jpeg.a74963f68d40a982c8a4e86c1ccd2b7e.jpeg

and the view from atop my ladder when I am working third tier 

9A97D92B-D37A-48DC-98EB-40E4BFE481C6.thumb.jpeg.422da0adca304fec8ee6ae97871a4e8b.jpeg

Sup lady, thanks for the check in. Everything’s straight on the home front. Little mans a pretty solid sleeper so far. Perfect for going back to work. I didn’t take much time off. Strange new level of love for this dude I didn’t know I had in me lol. 

On 10/28/2020 at 10:59 PM, misteraven said:

@NightmareOnElmStreet @mr.yuck you guys might want to kick a thread off in the Jekyll Island Group

Can’t tell if serious but I really wish there was something like it. Is it illegal to talk illegal about Uncle Sam and things alike? Would that be some dark web shit? Lol. Sorry. I’m retarded at the internet. I started taking classes online for multi media design earlier in the year just to finish school after over a decade hiatus. Not even planning to use it but I’ve since taken another break due to my business moving more than I thought. Point is,my goal was to learn some of this stuff. 

8 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Can’t tell if serious but I really wish there was something like it. Is it illegal to talk illegal about Uncle Sam and things alike? Would that be some dark web shit? Lol. Sorry. I’m retarded at the internet. I started taking classes online for multi media design earlier in the year just to finish school after over a decade hiatus. Not even planning to use it but I’ve since taken another break due to my business moving more than I thought. Point is,my goal was to learn some of this stuff. 

@NightmareOnElmStreetI started a conversation on taxes and possible avoidence tactics in Jekyll Island.

@misteravenit seems like the group list is gone from the home page. I had to find the groups through my drop down menu. Using from mobile

• 2 weeks later...

IMG_20201112_111232.thumb.jpg.07e453664d6fd77c88ceedb57f6f9828.jpg

Out of curiosity anybody got some tips or know how to get motor oil out of leather..? Before my girls car accident I threw my bag in her trunk one day and she forgot to mention "yeah I think I dropped oil in my trunk it doesn't look like it but if you put something in there later it's like covered in it" 🤦🏽‍♂️ so yeah.. I've had these stains on my bag for a while cause of that.. tried covering it in talcum powder and baking soda as i seen on google.. a friend said to try dawn soap.. I seen a video of some solvent spray you can spray on and let sit for a while I guess it absorbs all the oil and grease out of whatever.. before buying a can of that spray shit anyone know how I can get this out before hitting the purchase button..?

• 3 weeks later...

So this will be the first year dude and I have exchanged holiday gifts.  (It’ll be our 5 or 6 Christmas). 

whats a good man gift?   He’s got an x box (idk which one but I think he got it like 3 ish or so yes ago) 

a few games in rotation 

but. Is there anything that I should know about that men secretly like as a gift ?  

4 minutes ago, SMdoubleXL said:

So this will be the first year dude and I have exchanged holiday gifts.  (It’ll be our 5 or 6 Christmas). 

whats a good man gift?   He’s got an x box (idk which one but I think he got it like 3 ish or so yes ago) 

a few games in rotation 

but. Is there anything that I should know about that men secretly like as a gift ?  

Cyberpunk 2077 is at the top of most video game players lists this year. 

Either an experience/consumable or something durable, but not something in between. 

A gift from a partner should be an expression of their understanding of what the other likes and is therefor pretty particular.

If I were to recommend a gift it would be  the kind of gift I would give another man, like a pocket knife or a car. What you choose has to represent you and your shared connection, like perfume or a summer home.

That said ,  suggest the Kangol Tropic 504 Ventair, you pick the color.

https://www.kangol.com/tropic-504-ventair-cap?___store=kangol&nosto=nosto-page-category1

They are my summer daily driver and are nice because they are machine washable, just pull out the foam insert in the bill and throw in the wash, lay flat to dry.

@mortonwell put  

We have done our basic photo/canvas type deals as gifts regarding our connection. And we love to smoke so a rig is probably an obvious gift But your train of thought triggered this.

say every time we go camping he talks of wanting a good axe/hatchet or whatever type of tool. 

So I’d openly take leads on one if one if you guys have a favorite. 
I’ll start there 

• Like 1