The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
41 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Did any of y’all see those fake trump arrest photos and fully lol…? I could care less but definitely believed and audibly chuckled because I’m overly gullible. Shit looked hella real. 

Naw man, I was too busy reading real news like this.

73517690-05DB-4173-94EC-4CD604C01386.png

• Like 1
  • LOL! 4

4 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

We NEED dhabs and alt right crew to come back for the election season. Some of the craziest takes I’ve ever heard in my life have been on this site during election time.

I don’t think they will be able to resist you thinking about them.

• Truth 2

2 hours ago, MOOGLE? said:

I missed this 12oz story arc . How did this even happen?

Not sure how it all happened, assume it was a type of functional mental illness.

As I recall, they all disappeared after the election was not reversed and given to Trump as they preached. Something about “the kraken” blah blah blah.

They will be back once all the hype and nonsense starts up again.

• LOL! 1

Some hilarious debates went down. Calling for murders of innocent people. Wild conspiracies. Everyone is stupid and they are smart. Was legendary and scared a lot of members away and probably flagged this site for a security threat but it was hilarious if you like watching people go bonkers

• Like 2
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 2

2 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

Some hilarious debates went down. Calling for murders of innocent people. Wild conspiracies. Everyone is stupid and they are smart. Was legendary and scared a lot of members away and probably flagged this site for a security threat but it was hilarious if you like watching people go bonkers

Yeah, unfortunately, it did lead a few high quality regulars to leave “for good”.

20 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

LETS PLAY A GAME!

I'm gonna name a new weird sex thing and you guys are gonna define it.

We were laying in bed talking about how Tucker Carlson is a slippery noodle. 

Define The Slippery Tucker

I can define it in images…

03550266-5099-4DBB-A01C-3F5EF91AEC02.gif

E43DC503-D0E4-44EB-B0EE-2037EDCF6D98.jpeg

FAE42C33-077A-4528-A275-D38F7B1C7442.png

• Pause 1
  • LOL! 2

5 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

He’s the heir to Swanson TV dinner empire. 

The Slippery Tucker

When you are fucking her from the back and right before you nut, you pull out and jizz all over a frozen TV dinner. You then make an edgelord hot take and then hit her in the back of the head with the frozen dinner.

• Truth 1

On 3/21/2023 at 10:12 PM, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Y’all trippin. Or just me mostly Cause I’m disgusting and will go in any hot tub. Hot springs are my holy grail. I fuckin love that shit and wish I lived closer to one. 

hot springs are the shit... i went to a very low key one in wyoming. the real hot part was like 115-120? 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

IS THAT A THREAT?! 

• Truth 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 2

Wanted to fact check myself and saw this —- da fuq ?

Carlson is a Deadhead (a fan of the rock band Grateful Dead); he has attended more than fifty Dead concerts[493] and the title of his 2018 book Ship of Fools was inspired by the Grateful Dead song of the same name.[368]

In September 2022, Carlson spoke at the funeral of Hells Angels president Sonny Barger. Carlson said that he had been a fan of Barger since his college years, quoted Barger as saying "stay loyal, remain free, and always value honor", and added "I want to pay tribute to the man who spoke those words".[494][495]

• Like 1
  • LOL! 3

3 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

Wanted to fact check myself and saw this —- da fuq ?

Carlson is a Deadhead (a fan of the rock band Grateful Dead); he has attended more than fifty Dead concerts[493] and the title of his 2018 book Ship of Fools was inspired by the Grateful Dead song of the same name.[368]

In September 2022, Carlson spoke at the funeral of Hells Angels president Sonny Barger. Carlson said that he had been a fan of Barger since his college years, quoted Barger as saying "stay loyal, remain free, and always value honor", and added "I want to pay tribute to the man who spoke those words".[494][495]

So, let me get this straight.  Of all the chaos that Tucker condems on his show,  he simply feels and said this attending his funeral?  

Fox News host Tucker Carlson spoke at the funeral. Carlson said that he had been a fan of Barger since his college years, quoted Barger as saying "stay loyal, remain free, and always value honor", and adding "I want to pay tribute to the man who spoke those words".[118] Barger was laid to rest at Sacramento Valley National Cemetery in Dixon.

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, ndv said:

So, let me get this straight.  Of all the chaos that Tucker condems on his show,  he simply feels and said this attending his funeral?  

Fox News host Tucker Carlson spoke at the funeral. Carlson said that he had been a fan of Barger since his college years, quoted Barger as saying "stay loyal, remain free, and always value honor", and adding "I want to pay tribute to the man who spoke those words".[118] Barger was laid to rest at Sacramento Valley National Cemetery in Dixon.

The Tucker C you see on the TV is just an act/media personality.

Dudes, actually really chill in real life. Smokes dope, rides Harleys and follows bands like the Grateful Dead & Phish and String Cheese Incident while taking psychedelics.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 3

24 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Dudes, actually really chill in real life. Smokes dope, rides Harleys and follows bands like the Grateful Dead & Phish and String Cheese Incident while taking psychedelics.

I'm about to short circuit 

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 3

32 minutes ago, LUGR said:

I can agree just about everyone in TV is bipolar. I mean pretty much they are good at making money on TV being whatever character they have to be for ratings and money.  But someone completely different IRL.   

I get it. 

• Like 1