The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

I loved pre-The Rock attitude era. When Mick Foley was dude love/cactus jack/mankind

edge and Christian were lackeys to gangrel on some weird vampire shit. Stone cold was fresh blood. 

I do agree that at a certain point the attitude era just got to me too much. 

AEW wrestling is bringing back some good characters to wrestling though. I don’t actively watch any wrestling at all, but when I tune in I like what I see on that new company

• Truth 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

@Corpseinarug and @SMdoubleXL

Are these legitimate? If so how much should they be going for? Never heard of the combo in gummies before, but figured you two have probably ran by them if they’re real.

Oh they tooooooootally are, I mean as as product itself. As far as the brand....I am not sure. Most of these company SHOULD have COAs for their products - if you don't know what a COA is it's a comprehensive lab test breaking down essentially all the compounds contained therein. Some are more in depth than others containing tests for residual solvents, heavy meals, pesticides, etc. - It all comes down to the capabilities of the labs out there testing and the analytical standards for the potential testing done so they know what they're even looking for.

BUT.....I do have to say mushroom chocolate bars motherfucking AWESOME. I went to a hash professional meetup that was going on roughly the same time as Cannacon Psych conference out in Miami and they were slanging those OPEN AIR inside there. A few different vendors had them - each with a whole shitton of different brands. Personally, I wouldn't go for a THC/mushroom split bar especially without a COA for a few reasons. Namely these days a lot of people will sell D8 which is a converted cannabinoid made from hemp that will still get you stoned as fuck - I wholesale this stuff and it can be as cheap as 500 bucks a liter, now contrast that with non-hemp derived D9 distillate that is now 4500/L for the current market - which would you go for? Now that's not saying D8 is not a decent cannabinoid that won't get you high as giraffe pussy - It fucking will. BUT. As with any other emerging industry that is only semi regulated there are a lot of lazy labs out there that use sub-par raw ingredients AND are lazy on solvent purging amongst other laboratory processes. You can't always see the facilities the products were made in but reliable COAs that will detail the makeup of the product FROM A REPUTABLE LAB (this is the big thing, a lot of local yokel labs will dilute labs for the right price $$$$$$ ). As far as mushroom analytics....I am not sure if the standards for those exist (analytical standards are what you feed into a gas spec or whatever fucking unit you use to test purity and potency so it has legitimate 'pure' compounds to compare it's basis of ratio/percentage off of). I would totally not be surprised if there is standards out there FOR mushrooms but I am not well versed in what labs provide fungus analytics.

That being said I ate 5g of mushrooms in a chocolate bar that night and was consistently ripping a DMT pen when we went to the strip club. A+ would ebay with this user again. It was a fucking blast. I think it was One up mushroom chocolate bars but if i've learned anything from working in the hemp industry....Packaging is just a piece of fucking cardboard.

As a product as a whole though I do not think THC/psychedelics should be packaged together. If you can get one you know where to get the other and edible THC in itself is a recipe for a fucking panic attack if taken at too high a dosage nevermind if you add fucking MUSHROOMS to the mix. Like what the fuck it almost seems evil now that I think of it. I've been an active participant of the industry pretty much my whole life and edibles will STILL send me into a panic attack and I dab like people smoke cigarettes.

Edited by Corpseinarug
  • Like 2
  • Truth 1
  • Props 2

20 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

@Corpseinarugthat's dope man. What's that like being the inventor of weed crack?

Potentially lucrative as I'm speaking with a few different companies to consult them about it but also getting them to sign NDAs so they won't give my shit the fuck up. Consult job with a product that nobody else makes = 5 figures to train a team and give them a backbone. 1 week of prep work (lots of writing) and 3-4 of actual in house work to train their team. Then I go back to well. Making weed crack. More on the independent research and development tip though because I'm not a big fan of working for other people long term and really just want to mad scientist around with shit instead of doing 1-2-3-1-2-3-1-2-3 even if it's lucrative my whole life.

SOLVENTLESS weed crack though. My buddies have the solvent based weed crack pretty down at this point since they're making fist sized diamond formations at their labs.

Edited by Corpseinarug
  • Like 1
  • Props 1

The price is double what I usually pay for edibles too. I feel like if I truly wanted the combination, I could just eat a cap with an edible, for a much more economic price. 

No evidence of coming from an ethically sound lab either. Thanks for talking me off the psychotropic consumer ledge

• Like 2

No problem at all, bro. Last year The majority of what I did was biomass brokering to labs so a large chunk of my job was understanding analytics so I could deal with the bitch work before anything got to the lab and angered the people who pay for big rigs of hemp.

How much did they want for them? The chocolate bar I got at cannacon I think was 40 bucks and was 4g in total broken up between 8 equal pieces which was assumingly .5g a piece and had that before I ate another 1g of a buddy's - I got large mushroom bits in some so I think there was a lot of hot spots which weren't mixed very well at all. I have to say my favorite format to eat those in are capsules. Hella easy to fill and just wolf down super fast.

• Like 2

They want $40 

60mg thc and only 1.8 g mushrooms per bag.

I typically get 600mg of thc in edibles for $20.

The concept is what’s most intriguing, but I just feel like it’s unregulated. 

Might test them out just for shits and giggles. $40 isnt breaking the bank or anything, I just hate buying anything that isn’t legitimate.

Edited by Dark_Knight
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

The homies buddy sent me this video today and I realized it was taken a few buildings down from my daughters ninja warrior class. Crazy small world. All I hear in dudes voice is that double rainbow guy!!! Pretty wild shit to stumble on in such a small town though! 

Isn’t that your work truck you posted a pic of on here before?

4 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

Can we certify that we only fucking with the high quality glizzy’s - premium cuts none of that beef heart peasant shit. 

I only guzzle hand made exotics. Non of that robot made wiener slapping glizz @MOOGLE?handles. That stuff can’t be trusted.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 2