The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

So my mechanic quoted all the work.  8k so yeah, my ride will be running like a spinning top.  The lowered effect is part of the build cost.  I am gonna drop 5k in cash the get the vall rolling sometime this week. 

17s for the wheels as well as spacers. 

I am gonna leave the paint alone and cosmetics untouched for now.   Gonna sound dampen the thing to double r standards.  When I get the time.  

I'll post pics later.  I am not sure on the wheels though.  I kinda like what's in the pic but there are so many to choose from in the wheel game. 

Edit:  appreciate all of the comments.  

I may need more opinions down the road so this could quickly become a 12oz build. 

Edited by ndv
  • Props 3

20 minutes ago, ndv said:

So my mechanic quoted all the work.  8k so yeah, my ride will be running like a spinning top.  The lowered effect is part of the build cost.  I am gonna drop 5k in cash the get the vall rolling sometime this week. 

17s for the wheels as well as spacers. 

I am gonna leave the paint alone and cosmetics untouched for now.   Gonna sound dampen the thing to double r standards.  When I get the time.  

I'll post pics later.  I am not sure on the wheels though.  I kinda like what's in the pic but there are so many to choose from in the wheel game. 

Edit:  appreciate all of the comments.  

I may need more opinions down the road so this could quickly become a 12oz build. 

Yeah, that sounds cool and all, but the real question we need an answer to…

Tint or no tint?

11 hours ago, +plus+ said:

Aye yo can anyone summon @cracked teeth

He's a douchebag that forgot what email address he uses

62ad678e8fa3bf1058726de960c3307489e3783f.jpeg

BEHOLD! THE ROSINSPLOSION!

But uh yeah....aside from forgetting what fucking email address I used to use (crackteeth btw) i've just been you know....building weed farms everywhere I can and making hash. Trying to start my own hash company which is going pretty good right now - getting decent exposure just from showing up at events and dabbing people out until they fall the fuck over. Oh yeah I moved to CO and show all the hippies that angry metalheads grow better weed.

Who the fuck is still on here?

The picture is a 'prototype' rosin format that literally no dispensary or street guy can make right now...as far as I know just me and my friend are the only ones making this. If anyone else wants to see pretty pictures of hash I am always happy to oblige.

Fuck it here's another.

6caf0c60e76e8d84ef954e45907103810763a3de

459829eb04378d306ee104ec87a39918165deb1d

As far as I know my buddy and myself are also the only ones to make faceted rosin diamonds vs. just plain jam

Edited by Corpseinarug
Eat me
  • Like 1
  • Props 7
  • LOL! 1

On 4/7/2022 at 3:57 PM, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Foot fetish people are fucking weird. Change my mind.

I don’t have a fetish but I don’t mind feet. Only if they’re taken care of.  I couldn’t fuck with anyone who refused to touch my feet tho and who didn’t take care of their own. 

only because I could -and after learning I had a good amount of IG followers that like really liked my feet. REALLY liked. I made a whole foot page n shit. Muh fuggers are WIERD about it. I couldn’t keep up haha. Had to delete. 

On 4/9/2022 at 11:58 PM, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Two pumps is all you need sometimes .

I wish I could convince dude of this.  
i don’t have the time for allll that hahaha 

sometimes it is quantity over quality 

21 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

No tint is the purist way to go, looks fucking clean.

ONLY if you keep them windows absofuckinglutely clean. No streaks. No smudges. No smoke inside. Nothin. 

chiming in late. 

also. My dude just started workin where I work (different departments) . I kinda pushed it on my end. Anyone ever work with their other? 

edit.  Whattup @Corpseinarug

Edited by SMdoubleXL
  • Like 5
  • LOL! 2

Been into all that wrasslin since I was a kid, seen plenty of those local circuit programs on Sundays from Georgia, Texas, etc.  I'm definitely partial to many of the old school guys.  It's tough to compare because when you're a kid that shit is real as real, and when we were kids the profession was "realer" as far as guys really bleeding and taking shit out on each other. 

The attitude era didn't do much for me tbh, thought it was being over the top for the sake of being over the top and needing to compete with other promotions.  I believe this was also during a time where I went without cable for like a year, so much missed. 

These days TV is so mindless that pro wrasslin for me is a decent choice to leave on in the background when I'm sketching or whatever.  I def enjoy seeing some of the stunts, I notice when shit goes wrong or they pull something off well.  I do like seeing when a performer gets stuck with a lame character that they have to make work, I def enjoy seeing people work an audience and earning their love or hate.  Also like seeing the bloodlines coming up in the profession.  I'm not a big fan of all the MMA people getting involved part or full time, blurs some lines there.

Road Warriors, Abdullah The Butcher, The Great Kabuki, Ivan & Nikita Koloff, the Von Erichs to name a few oldie but goodies

• Like 2