The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

So my kid told me to watch skinwalker ranch. I had no idea what it was about. 

she was shocked I didn’t hear of this place ever 

I grew up in the Uintah  Basin in utah. Super small town, Roosevelt. Went to Bottle hollow every summer. This place is near bottle hollow. Never heard of this place or it’s ‘phenomena’

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Does anything good even come on AM radio anymore? I'd trade in Netflix for a dope AM radio line up.

I was working nights for a couple months last year and tuned in to coast to coast a few times… should’ve left it be. More ads for new age cures than radio program 😞

AM radio is where it’s at for sports talk tho 

• Truth 1

11 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

I was working nights for a couple months last year and tuned in to coast to coast a few times… should’ve left it be. More ads for new age cures than radio program 😞

AM radio is where it’s at for sports talk tho 

I feel like everything goes that route eventually. I bought a pack of Milano cookies yesterday. Even they are trash now.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

Guess media everywhere wants me to know about Will Smith/Chris Rock but that was so Monday for me.  Since I have to see it tho there's a piece not talked about- what does it say that Will bitch slapped him?  Is it because Will isn't tough enough to throw a punch?  Or is Rock such a puss that you just slap the shit out of him?  If these two scrapped would it just be a slap fight? Discuss.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

On 3/30/2022 at 7:33 PM, SMdoubleXL said:

So my kid told me to watch skinwalker ranch. I had no idea what it was about. 

she was shocked I didn’t hear of this place ever 

I grew up in the Uintah  Basin in utah. Super small town, Roosevelt. Went to Bottle hollow every summer. This place is near bottle hollow. Never heard of this place or it’s ‘phenomena’

Utah is fucking weird as shit. SLC was a good time though. I’ve never in my life been surrounded by so much whiteness though. I originally left Portland for similar lack of diversity reasons but holy shit lololol. Will return for the hikes and the hot springs. Yo skinwalker ranch came at me in podcast form a few years back. There’s a good one called last podcast on the left. I ended up seeing 2 different documentaries on it though. It’s a pretty weird storyline even today. 

On 4/1/2022 at 5:42 PM, One Man Banned said:

Guess media everywhere wants me to know about Will Smith/Chris Rock but that was so Monday for me.  Since I have to see it tho there's a piece not talked about- what does it say that Will bitch slapped him?  Is it because Will isn't tough enough to throw a punch?  Or is Rock such a puss that you just slap the shit out of him?  If these two scrapped would it just be a slap fight? Discuss.

Rock took that slap like a total G because believe it or not he has grace, at least enough to not react on world wide television. If they were to really have a chance at scrappin I’d say probably will takes it but rock would stand tall. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Rock took that slap like a total G because believe it or not he has grace, at least enough to not react on world wide television. If they were to really have a chance at scrappin I’d say probably will takes it but rock would stand tall. 

critically under discussed point here. rock stood strong while will lost it, so much so that people thought it was set up at first