The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I am laughing over here 🤣  about y'alls responses.  It so funny with the 2 pump thing that it made me think if 12oz had a digital bill board in major cities for people in traffic james could be entertained while our content was updated in real time.  

Just making an observation on things we can comment about that produce pages of laughter. 

• LOL! 2

41 minutes ago, nicklesndimes said:

@ndvthat car looks dope as fuck. it would be cool. but where i am northern winters would eat a lowrider like that right up! (so the climate you are from could influence decision..)

Where I am at I live in humidity and heat. But the tough part in my city is the road conditions in certain areas.  So thats something I gotta consider. 

• Like 2
  • Truth 1

4 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

@ndvthat car looks dope as fuck. it would be cool. but where i am northern winters would eat a lowrider like that right up! (so the climate you are from could influence decision..)

Yeap. I got homies all around southeastern New England that stay into that look. I don’t get it. Sure looks cool till you hit that sewer sized pothole going 50 and blow your whole shit up lol. Little ass tires. Foh with all that shit cuhh. Texas. Fl. GA. And some regions of the Carolina’s seem to be the only place for that kinda shit and CA but idk so don’t listen to anything I say I have zero creditably on the matter. Would definitely own a tricked out old American rambler though. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 2