Pass the Corona ese... Novel Corona aka COVID-19

abrasivesaint

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

And at least in MA last I saw those duck bags haven’t updated the policy on the temporary zoning changes that allowed for outdoor dining so restaurants have no idea what they will be allowed to do. Some bullshit. Baker GFY. 

Honestly I don't hear anyone getting fly with eachother in public here.

I went to the grocery store yesterday and didn't see anyone else not wearing a mask.  People wouldn't even hold eye contact with me.  Hilarious, yes please stay the fuck out of my way and keep believing I'm crazy, I like it.

If someone threatens me with a gun or says they’ll shoot me, I automatically thing they’re a pussy who can’t take care of themselves. It’s happened before a few times so it isn’t hypothetical. Guns are for the weak. If you’re not at war leave your gun at home and throw fists like a man.

• Like 3
  • Truth 1

44 minutes ago, Dark_Knight said:

If someone threatens me with a gun or says they’ll shoot me, I automatically thing they’re a pussy who can’t take care of themselves. It’s happened before a few times so it isn’t hypothetical. Guns are for the weak. If you’re not at war leave your gun at home and throw fists like a man.

I don't agree, it's just the ultimate peace maker, keeps people polite.

Real gun owners don't go around threatening people with guns or even letting them know that they have one.  Part of using a weapon like that is having the element of surprise.

Anyone that likes to run their mouth like that I wouldn't take very seriously either.  There are very good reasons to have a gun on you at all times..... like stopping someone else that is doing a crime w/ a gun when there is no law enforcement around to do it.  Gotta take matters into your own hands and in that instance you wouldn't want to go try throwing fists.  You'd hold at gun point until the paddywagon arrives.

In Chicago guns are definitely NOT peace keepers but more so escalate the situation to a point it doesn't need to be.. BUT, I did have a kid I went to elementary school with that decided he was a "gangster disciple from the suburbs" all throughout high school and threatened to "air out my crib with one phone call" and yeah needless to say it never happened.. seen him at a liquor store, jumped out and was trying to pull him out of the car and he left with 3 of his homies still in the store.. just left them there.. also shot ONE shot at my friend's house who proceeded to chase him and acted like they were tough as nails because of one bullet but then ran screaming call the police when we caught up with them a week later..

I'd say it's more of a demographic kind of thing like in Texas yeah everyone has a fuckin Yosemite Sam in their pocket I doubt situations would escalate the way they do out here.. burbanites ain't about it but out in the hood it's more of a "you got one, I got one too let's see who lives today" kind of scenario.. no bueno papa, no bueno...

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

2 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

Yeah Texas gun culture is different than everywhere else. Always the weak who have them on them at all times up here. At least in my experience. 

I admit a lot of gun owners are weird ass fudds. I don't associate with those kinds of people.  In fact I have one friend that I talk about guns with because I don't want to hear about all the dumb hand gun crap people love. 

Stuff I like isn't really concealable. 

I think shit head personalities (like gangsters) are going to do violent things with whatever they can use. Japanese gangs cut each other and definitely didn't decide that lack of firearms was a reason to stop committing violent acts. 

I'll tell you what would instantly make a sword toting Japanese gangster who's murdered hundred for a mob boss think twice about his life choices.... looking down the barrel of a would be victims pistole. He'd find Jesus and give up gang life in that moment apologizing profusely. 

These young gangster fucks would do the same. They're only ok using guns on people as a surprise attack and rarely are they used competently as a self defense weapon they're intended to be used as. 

Shooting just to let the neighborhood know where to come hang out if there's civil war is good too. We mag dump 40rds of 223 quite often. Even in the midst of the ammo shortage. Pretty sure nobody's coming to fuck around in a neighborhood of land owners like that. We don't even have to go to a shooting range. 

Gun culture is definitely different here. I don't know anyone that has a gun with kills on it or that is stolen. 

Actually take that back. Some of the war rifles we shoot look like they have been used extensively. Even have stuff carved into them by whatever soldier used it. Those probably do have some heads on them. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Posted the lab on page one of this thread with a map, still think that's where it came from.

Giving them the benefit of the doubt I'll assume the lab leak was unintentional. What smells of intent is the CCP's lack of transparency, and lack of an investigation, no one even allowed to search for patient zero, etc. The information that has been released intentionally cloudy, opaque, acting the same way someone playing coverup would do from day one.

• Like 2