Pass the Corona ese... Novel Corona aka COVID-19

abrasivesaint

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My truck is a 2nd gen Ram 2500, the engine is a 12 valve cummins with the p-pump.  I'm not here saying that dodge trucks this or that, i'm merely talking about the Cummins engine inside the truck, that is not actually made by Dodge at all.  The truck is merely the chassis in which the engine I wanted rides.

DEF is part of a complicated exhaust system that basically forces the new trucks to all have to make 1000ft/lbs of torque at the crank to not be a POS slug.  They've literally upped the power inside the engines of the stock vehicles to overcome the power robbing done by the EPA compliant devices.

Now think for a minute, fuel burning translates DIRECTLY to power.  So this means, the new truck must burn more fuel to be as powerful as the older trucks.... because you cannot sell people a 2021 truck that makes less power and has less towing ability than the 2019 truck.  Nobody will buy it and it will be a huge waste of money.  So to continue selling new trucks that meet strict EPA requirements (run by the hippies) and continue to appeal to people that use trucks for what they're meant for..... means that you must continually turn the power up to achieve the same power at the wheels/pavement.

• Props 1

6 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

I don't think we are going to live in an America where these will be checked

Truth thats why its gonna be easy and I am not worried a door greater at Walmart is going to stop and call in to check authenticity.  

Just wanna have it just in case I need to flash my badge to get in HEB.

• Props 1

For those that would like to appear they have been vaccinated just incase you may need it to get into public places like having to wear a mask.

File attached pdf is a COVID Vaccination Card.

Paper I used to print: 

Brand:  Hammermill

Type: Color Copy Digital Cover (Card Stock)  80lb.  |  100 Brightness  |  8-1/2" x 11"

I am guessing card size so I chose to scale from what I can see in photos of people holding the card.   My card Size is 3" x 6" 

Not sure if the card size is something left to the medical offices giving the vaccinations?? e.g. see my profile pic.

COVID Vaccination Card.pdf

• Props 2

I have updated the Vaccine Cards and attached two files.  1. a PDF and 2. a SVG.  

The SVG is saved as curves so the font used is Myriad Normal and Bold, but found Myriad Roman is also Myriad Normal.

As for the imported size of the digital content it is as follows.  Front Side:  4" x 3.183" / Backside: 4.007" x 3.305"  

So you will need to marginalize the print area.  I plan to make my card a 5" x 4"  

Anyhow, there you have it!  See files and use at your own risk as this is just for novelty purposes only.  :)

COVID Vaccination Card.pdf Covid Vaccination Card.svg

• Props 1

I was gonna start reading this thread from the jump. Made it to page three then America did it’s thing. So my attention will be elsewhere for the moment. 

related: dude just said (in regards to your card) @ndv

“if I have to reach in my pocket to show a vaccine card-it ain’t a card I’m gonna be pulling out”

• Props 2

• 3 weeks later...

Only partially agree @Dirty_habiT

I “wear” a mask to the gym every day, but when I’m working out I take it off. What’s the point of even mandating it if everyone is maskless while working out anyways? Same goes with bars and restaurants. 

That being said... I do think it helps in grocery stores and such. It would really help everywhere... but people need to live their lives. 

Best way to fight illness is to stay active and healthy. I’d get behind a health and fitness mandate more than a mask one.

• Like 1

If there’s something that should be mandated, even if temporary, I think it should be that. 

Western diet is garbage... literally. You’ll never get rid of the giants in fast food, but I think making them shift to healthier foods would be a decent start. Fat losers of america would be totally against it though. The monster has already been formed with that one.

Diet and fitness should be pushed much more. People want the pills to fix them instead of doing the work to get back in order. 

A lot can be cured through those two things. But yeah that steps on two global giants toes. So it will never be done. 

Digressed from the point. I just think if people lived healthier lifestyles there would be less concern. But I don’t think masks hurt.

22 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Did you watch the video @KILZ FILLZ

I’m not gonna watch an hour long anti-vax speech  lol

i opened it. Waited for the name of the speaker to pop up, - paused - did a check on her credentials, then posted that response.

if the search on the speakers name came up differently, I would’ve given it some of my time.