Pass the Corona ese... Novel Corona aka COVID-19

abrasivesaint

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
19 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

30 min before close of business today a mass email was sent out telling us no more masks needed at work. Hellz yeah. 💪 

I'm glad you're happy for this but the fact that people are happy about getting their freedom "granted" back to them is what bugs me.  Americans are born with freedom and politicians have recently decided to cuck everyone up in masks. 

14 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

I'm glad you're happy for this but the fact that people are happy about getting their freedom "granted" back to them is what bugs me.  Americans are born with freedom and politicians have recently decided to cuck everyone up in masks. 

Weren’t you happy when it got lifted in TX? You rather have never ending mask restrictions or restricting beginning to be lifted? even if you refuse to comply it’s still something on the books to fuck with people. If I’m that’s no longer the case that’s a good thing. I have friends in Canada who are still in a lockdown with curfew in their cities. I’m glad we’re are moving the opposite direction in my city. I think you telework right? So maybe this is a complete non issue for you? Wearing a damn surgical mask eight+ hours a day at work sucked. I’m glad it’s over. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

9 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

Weren’t you happy when it got lifted in TX? You rather have never ending mask restrictions or restricting beginning to be lifted? even if you refuse to comply it’s still something on the books to fuck with people. If I’m that’s no longer the case that’s a good thing. I have friends in Canada who are still in a lockdown with curfew in their cities. I’m glad we’re are moving the opposite direction in my city. I think you telework right? So maybe this is a complete non issue for you? Wearing a damn surgical mask eight+ hours a day at work sucked. I’m glad it’s over. 

Nah I wasn't riffing on you. I'm upset at the situation we have been placed in where people are now happy to have their freedom they were born with back. 

When they started in on that wear two masks shit I said I'm done with you clowns and your stupid rules too. I haven't been wearing a mask for months now. I don't own one anymore. 

As you all know, I’ve large remained absent from this thread… In fact, I’ve dropped out of most threads because I’ve been insanely busy. (Go check out 12oz is hiring thread for why).

Anyhow, I also don’t think there’s a whole lot I can add, though it remains an ongoing topic, here on 12oz and pretty much all everywhere else. What I think most should be able to agree on is that whatever side of the debate (read: political spectrum) you land on, it should be supremely obvious that Covid has been highly politicized by both sides. 

Personally, if you were to ask me the three groups I trust the absolute least on the planet, it would literally be government, the pharmaceutical industry and big data. Not because of Covid but for the hundreds of reasons that make up so many other threads on here. That’s not to say they only lie and therefore Covid is a lie, but rather, that all have a long and consistent track record of doing things that prove they shouldn’t be trusted. (You all can kick up the hundreds of threads where we go and discuss the specific reasons or incidents). As such, a collab by all three should merit skepticism at the absolute least, if not all out right distrust. I would think at the very least, people would want to openly discuss  and scrutinize this topic before injecting a substance that they acknowledge as experimental (which in turn absolves liability). In fact, with how often I see “science” mentioned around this topic, you’d think more people would recognize that science isn’t an absolute (that would be mathematics). Science is a framework for the exploration of life and the world around it, built on skepticism. It’s literally rooted in a hypothesis, that is tested without bias and open for critical review, that never truly concludes. It’s built to be tested and retested by anyone with an alternate hypothesis, according to protocols rooted in skepticism, curiosity, objectivity and evidence. Otherwise, it’s more religion or snake oil, than it is science. 

Anyhow, just my own perspective on it for whatever that’s worth. 

On that tip, here’s a super interesting post on the subject. Amazing how we live in a world where stuff like this gets deleted or banned. The actual antithesis of science. 

Link: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/COvvmIftt6q/?igshid=cdv57vbthvc9

• Props 1

I don't think so. Shits falling apart fast and if you're watching the news still your head is still in the sand. It's like the opposite of being woke now. The wokest fools are now the most ignorant about what's going on. 

Not a jab at you but at people in general that are intellectually lazy. 

• Like 1