Pass the Corona ese... Novel Corona aka COVID-19

abrasivesaint

One big problem currently is that we have crooked doctors working in med industry.  Combine that with the average medical degree holder not required to have a high iq to do the job and you end up with a med industry that kills people.

Im not saying the guy in the screenshot is wrong but I'm suggesting that it is wise to consider that he could be saying something factually incorrect for teh shillz.  

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 11/10/2021 at 8:41 AM, metronome said:

More misinfo?  Hate to see it. 

That isn't correct. Vaccine reactions happen within 10 or so minutes. That is why they make you wait around after you 
have the shot. First action in protocol is to administer benadryl. 

I don't know about the palsy reaction, but I do know about reaction to the vaccination. 

3 hours ago, lord_casek said:

That isn't correct. Vaccine reactions happen within 10 or so minutes. That is why they make you wait around after you 
have the shot. First action in protocol is to administer benadryl. 

I don't know about the palsy reaction, but I do know about reaction to the vaccination. 

1 hour ago, Dirty_habiT said:

He then goes on to say immune mediated actions cannot happen that quickly. So on one hand he is agreeing those two reactions can happen and on the other he's putting it under the umbrella that no action can happen that quickly. 

These are anaphylactic reactions. They most commonly happen within minutes, and it is why you sit around after the vaccine. There are a few types of allergic reactions and they don’t all happen within the same time frame. 

GBS and Bells Palsy reactions generally take a few days. Although the symptoms can come on fast, that does not mean within minutes of a vaccine. It means in a few days when the symptoms start, they can happen quickly.  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

These are anaphylactic reactions. They most commonly happen within minutes, and it is why you sit around after the vaccine. There are a few types of allergic reactions and they don’t all happen within the same time frame. 

GBS and Bells Palsy reactions generally take a few days. Although the symptoms can come on fast, that does not mean within minutes of a vaccine. It means in a few days when the symptoms start, they can happen quickly.  

I won't question it if it comes from you. 

• LOL! 1

One thing that needs to be stated here is that there have always been reactions to vaccines - 

Folks acting brand new when it comes to Covid vaccine, even the pro-vaccine camp (myself included) can say that of course there have been some people who have gotten fucked up by the vaccine.

By far this is only a small percentage considering the masses who have been inoculated.  

Newsome was a pretty good mayor, I don’t think his political aspirations will be successful if he is eyeing anything outside of his current office.

• Truth 1

• 4 weeks later...

They're now saying it is a treatment to stop AIDS and can stop some cervical cancers. 

Miracle drug that won awards or horse paste dewormer that dumb humans are not supposed to use?

So I've come to the expert journalists, scientists, doctors, chemists, engineers, leaders, and politicians of 12oz for expert answers. 

Fake news?

maga tards?

psy op?

What is YOUR opinion?

What is MSM's opinion?

• Props 1

The memes about it are pretty funny but it’s benefits seem legitimate. It can be sourced as a generic drug and there’s no money to be made off of it so pharma will push against it as much as possible.

I see similar stuff with medication I’ve had to use in the past for my health issues. Whenever a generic form of a medication can be produced, doctors all of a sudden say it’s no longer effective and suggest you to a new proprietary drug

Edited by Dark_Knight
  • Like 2

Lol that got me a good chuckle.  You are two of the people that I somewhat expected to have something negative to say about it, but you both seem supportive.  A family friend took it and got well very quickly and I think you all are right (along with Rogan as well)..... the pharma will shit itself if they can't Shkreli the wallets off peoples' backsides anymore.

• Like 1

Hey whatever works works man, I’m all for alternative treatments. Big pharma companies can suck my balls.

I still think the vaccine works, and is worth getting for most, but if this shit works at squashing the actual symptoms then fuck it, pop it. My symptoms from Covid almost put me in the hospital and legitimately made me think there’s a chance i’ll die if this gets any worse. It’s 6 steps from my bedroom to the bathroom and i’d be legit gasping for air for 15-20 minutes after those 6 steps. So if i could have taken this to stop that, i would have. 

I’ve discussed it on this forum before, but I’ve had some severe health issues in my life even as recent of the last few years, and I always relied I medication to “save or cure” me but once I changed my diet, got proper sleep, and had daily exercise… all my symptoms disappeared and I can preserve the little insides I have left. I try to discuss my results with the doctors and they are not interested. They want to sell a product and I no longer am a prescriber. Fuck pharma. Promoting illness and selling a “cure”.

Some medication is important, obviously. But I would say the vast majority of medication isn’t needed if proper lifestyle was promoted instead of the current state of affairs.

Edited by Dark_Knight
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1

^^ funny.... they're also trying to say remdisivir samples had glass particles in it (causing heart attacks) in an attempt to cover up the fact that people are realizing that remdisivir is actually preliminary death sentence if you're given it at the hospital (or so is being said).

@Dark_Knight- that's pretty amazing that lifestyle change was able to make such a drastic improvement vs. what the "experts" attempted to push onto you.  I bet it's also way less expensive than spending monthly on a bunch of stuff you don't actually need from the doctor's cabinet.

• Like 1

Yeah I still and pretty bitter about the pharma world seeing as how I was directly affected by their toxic marketing for over 20 years.

I got vaccinated, but I did when it had a supposed 95%+ success rate. If I knew how it would transpire I honestly don’t know if I’d get it again. Doesn’t really matter what “side” you’re on… if you can’t see the smear campaign when it comes to this drug, then your opinions are strictly bias

• Like 1
  • Props 1

IMO it's the fact that they can patent life saving drugs, and not have to compete in price. Literal monopoly, resulting in literal monopoly money. They can afford to lobby to have their drugs covered under gov/insurance plans, personally market them direct to doctors, and still have money left over for advertising. The general public doesn't question the ethics, and business model of big pharma. It's just we're all taught in school that the government rewards patents (monopolies) to encourage investment in things like drug research. The reality is most research is privately funded by non-profits, and publicly funded by taxpayers. Somehow the patents always end up going to these few companies.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1