Pass the Corona ese... Novel Corona aka COVID-19

abrasivesaint

^ Yeah that redhead dude is a complete fag. I wonder if far right gay bois will ever realize they are essentially the same as their leftie opposition.

I am Iffy on the vaccine tho. I won’t be able to get it until months after they experiment on first responders so I won’t fret.image.jpeg.2f89e832ebe85e0950fb296ac17677c2.jpeg

Edited by Dark_Knight
Specifying who i was insulting
  • Like 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
54 minutes ago, Dark_Knight said:

^ Yeah that redhead dude is a complete fag. I wonder if far right gay bois will ever realize they are essentially the same as their leftie opposition.

I am Iffy on the vaccine tho. I won’t be able to get it until months after they experiment on first responders so I won’t fret.image.jpeg.2f89e832ebe85e0950fb296ac17677c2.jpeg

this is a good one lol

• Like 1

China doesn't seem to be "getting past" the wearing masks thing very well.  I wonder if our "fearless leaders" are modeling our society after that one.

I didn't say anything about violations of rights.... I just said, I'm not getting a vaccine.  Nobody seems to be dumping their purse out about me not getting a flu vax.... so I don't see what the big deal is.

• Truth 2

Just now, Dirty_habiT said:

China doesn't seem to be "getting past" the wearing masks thing very well.  I wonder if our "fearless leaders" are modeling our society after that one.

I didn't say anything about violations of rights.... I just said, I'm not getting a vaccine.  Nobody seems to be dumping their purse out about me not getting a flu vax.... so I don't see what the big deal is.

I am not vaccinating too.  Matter of fact, I am forging a vaccine verification card/sheet  as well. 

20201222_185609.jpg

• Props 1

1 minute ago, Dirty_habiT said:

They can kiss my schlong, I'll forge the fuck out of something like that.

If you happen to get a glimpse of a card or sheet let me know.  I'll do the same,  right now I am waiting on cvs to get my hands on one. 

When I say "cuck up America, your fear depends upon it."  You have a choice to put yourself in the "i got cucked by China and I'm fine w/ it/support it" group.... or you can be like people that don't appreciate what China and "our" politicians have done with this virus.

We had Ebola hit Dallas, TX.... far quicker moving, far higher mortality rate..... that shit got zipped up so fast your head would spin.  They didn't have everyone cucking up then w/ masks because there was no agenda that it fit at the time.

This..... fits.... an.... agenda.

• Truth 1

Now that you said something.  I remember the Dallas Ebola case.  You're right, it was cleaned up very quickly and forgotten about even faster.  

But funny thing is, I keep thinking back on the Eola outbreak and how fast a vaccine was produced as if it was already there before the outbreak happened.   And how deadly elbola is, compared to rona,  its as if rona was timed for 2020.  

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

It's your right to not get a vaccine, nobody is disputing that. But you have to admit that the China "not getting over wearing masks" is comparing apples and bowling balls. Chinese and Asian culture in general wore masks in public far before this. If you walked around cities like Beijing, HK, or even Chinatown in NYC, say 2 years ago, you'd see Asian people wearing masks. This whole coronavirus thing just solidifies that part of the culture even more. American culture isn't the same way. Perhaps this has forever changed it, but it seems that people are in quite the hurry to get back to normal American life. Even with more cases now than before, people are going out and doing things like normal. We'll bounce back from this, and the quicker we all just suck it up and take the L, wear the damn mask, keep distance when possible, stay home when possible... the quicker everything gets back to the way it was.

Just my 2 cents.

• Like 2
  • Truth 2

My face is already fucked like that permanently anyway (so you know I’m totally ok with hiding it under a mask. People don’t stare all the time and I love it)  but I probably  won’t be getting vaccinated - have never been vaccinated beyond childhood inoculations. idk why I just havent. 

being in the field I’m in I totally understand mitigation. 

if there is any small thing I can  do to decrease a percentage of damage I will do it. It’s worth it. 
I know there are some backwards ass fucking rules that make no sense but some of them do. 

As a company with three  different locations, one of our employees (at the dispensary in another county) tested positive so us at the grow, have now split shifts, and required n95 mask under any other mask and temp check. 

just like  changing my shoes to enter my work area  lessens the chance of me bringing any pests or diseases in even tho we know there still might be a chance something slipPing  in during the process of changing shoes, it still lessens the chance. It’s worth it to me   

Edited by SMdoubleXL
  • Like 3

And if we want to play the blame game...

1. Yes, it's China's fault. It's their fault for not having proper sanitation, it's the CCP's fault for trying to cover this shit up for weeks at first just to save face, etc.

2. After China's fault, it's Trump's fault. We had a shitload of advance warning that this was coming. Mr. "close the borders" cut off travel way too late, then pats himself on the back for doing a good job. He knew it was extremely contagious, he got caught on tape saying he didn't want Americans to panic so he was just gonna ride it out, essentially. Failure of leadership all around.

3. It's the general American public's fault for not giving a fuck enough about working together to defeat this.

...but playing the blame game gets us nowhere. It's too late for that. We just have to deal with the fallout and get out of this shit as quickly and as smoothly as possible.

All of the right wingers that are so anti-mask because "MUH RIGHTZ", think about it this way. What if Trump would have came out at the beginning and said, "China is trying to destroy America. They're trying to destroy our freedom to move around, they're trying to destroy our economy with this virus. Wear a mask so that we can defeat this virus and let China know that they aren't going to destroy America that easy, we're more resilient than that."

They would be masked up so damn fast.

• Truth 3

Ebola is nowhere near as easily transmitted as CV19. It has a much higher morbidity rate but is much more difficult to catch.

Trump did not shut the border to China, he only stopped Chinese people from entering the US. Americans coming from China could still enter the US without testing or quarantining. Stopping Chinese from entering the US was for political theatre, rather than an effective response to a novel virus. 

The bottom line is that just like many other leaders, Trump politicised the response to this threat, and that is a big reason why the US, the UK, Brazil and other nations have suffered so badly. All the stuff about agendas, control by stealth and whatnot is just silly, fantastical bullshit.

• Like 1
  • Truth 2

10 hours ago, Kalashnikov said:

1. Yes, it's China's fault. It's their fault for not having proper sanitation, it's the CCP's fault for trying to cover this shit up for weeks at first just to save face, etc.

It is not our fault but it is our problem.

A good saying that has always kept me from self pity in my line of work, and can be utilized in this context as well. 

• Truth 3

8 minutes ago, Dark_Knight said:

It is not our fault but it is our problem.

A good saying that has always kept me from self pity in my line of work, and can be utilized in this context as well. 

I have to disagree on this. It's not the fault of the Chinese people, no. But it is the fault of the CCP for covering up. But like I said, playing the blame game does not solve any problems and is pretty pointless.

9 hours ago, Hua Guofang said:

Trump did not shut the border to China, he only stopped Chinese people from entering the US. Americans coming from China could still enter the US without testing or quarantining. Stopping Chinese from entering the US was for political theatre, rather than an effective response to a novel virus. 

The bottom line is that just like many other leaders, Trump politicised the response to this threat, and that is a big reason why the US, the UK, Brazil and other nations have suffered so badly. All the stuff about agendas, control by stealth and whatnot is just silly, fantastical bullshit.

Exactly. And when it was ravaging Europe, he waited until February 30th to close travel to/from Europe, but again, Americans could still return without quarantine. If he wanted to make a difference, we should have completely closed the American border to everyone in January. When those first Americans came back from Wuhan in early January to Chicago and Seattle with COVID, at that point, all non-essential trade should have been closed off to all places, not just picking and choosing China, Europe, etc. as time went on. It would have been better just to take the economic hit at that point rather than drag it out for the next however many years.

The politicizing the virus is what really gets me. It's a respiratory virus, it doesn't care if you vote democrat or republican, or what the fuck your government is doing. Wearing a mask doesn't make you a liberal or an un-American sheep or whatever, just like not wearing one doesn't make you some I CAN THINK FOR MYSELF big brain. 

checking in to say i can't wait to get the vaccine but will be behaving accordingly until then. the mRNA thing doesn't freak me out a bit, but i think i am more likely to get one of the other vaccines

none of you have to get it, but you probably should. we'll get to herd immunity somehow, but you don't have to choose the double pneumonia method  

Edited by Elena Delle Donne
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

checking in to say i can't wait to get the vaccine but will be behaving accordingly until then. the mRNA thing doesn't freak me out a bit, but i think i am more likely to get one of the other vaccines

none of you have to get it, but you probably should. we'll get to herd immunity somehow, but you don't have to choose the double pneumonia method  

This is a very basic level explanation of mRNA, but it's pretty cool. https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/why-are-mrna-vaccines-so-exciting-2020121021599

• Truth 1

11 hours ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

it sounds like we don't know a lot about it yet, so i am gonna wait and see what various science and medical authorities have to say. i'm sorry if this offends 

Yep, just like we didn't know a lot about the entire thing back in March/April. We're still learning, that's how science works. I feel like average and above average intelligence people from around the world realize this. We run into problems when we have 11th grade dropout McDonalds managers thinking they know better than scientists.

• Truth 2