Pass the Corona ese... Novel Corona aka COVID-19

abrasivesaint

52 minutes ago, Kults said:

ehhh…

D1D2163C-EA99-4B26-9C34-69FB4CC056EF.jpeg

Looks like by the time you hit 500K you're in the 100% tax bracket. Lol...  

Seriously though, what kinda nonsense is this?  To me this is a perfect tax bracket to keep people from excelling financially.  

/protaxo™

• Truth 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 minutes ago, ndv said:

Looks like by the time you hit 500K you're in the 100% tax bracket. Lol...  

Seriously though, what kinda nonsense is this?  To me this is a perfect tax bracket to keep people from excelling financially.  

/protaxo™

tAx tHe RiCh

*your middle class self is 'rich' ..

you didn't know?

• Like 1

Hey dawgs. Covid talk spinning around in my general discussion thread. Figured I’d pop in over here to see where everybody’s at on this shit. And I say shit with authority because that’s what I think it is. Definitely not reading all the last few pages. What. The. Fuck. Is happening out in these streets man…..? Niggas don’t know anything anymore. The amount of contradictory back and forth add this booster add that one you can’t get it you can get it still is fucking out of control. Is there no cdc statement for basic ass people to read and chill out or are we just out here sheepin around making single file lines to the vaccine shot man just because. 

• Truth 1

I got my 5g shot a couple weeks ago and my signal has been better than ever..

Nah I've been fine tho.. one day of feeling hungover minus the booze and I was fine.. we just recently had a covid scare at my job last week with some new dude catching it but the hotel mandated masks again like just before we found out.. either way I'm good.. just mad annoyed with social media with all the contradictory shit like you say and just overall dumb shit I see people spew out their ass.. I did recently come across this video and thought it was pretty interesting at least in regards to the past what year now or so.. one of the things I pulled from this was the part where they said,

"Logic can be met with logic, while illogic cannot. It confuses those who cannot think straight. The big lie and monotonously repeated nonsense have more of an emotional appeal than logic and reason." 

Just overall an interesting video and perspective on things.. figured if there's anywhere to post this It'd prolly be here I guess..

• Like 2
  • Props 1

• 4 weeks later...

So I got my first Moderna shot yesterday. Literally after I stood up and walked over to the 15 minute waiting area, my heart started racing like it was going to explode out of my chest. All I could think was “I can’t believe I’m about to die in the back of a CVS.” That shit stopped after about 2 minutes. Now my arm feels like it’s about to break off. Another interesting side effect I was initially upset about was I lost about a full inch off the length of my erection, but I got over it when I realized I have doubled my girth. So that’s pretty exciting.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

23 hours ago, morton said:

If you want a guaranteed turn around time for a pcr to travel you need to go to a private vendor and pay $400.

I am going to gamble on the free one and hedge by scheduling a couple of them.

my mom and dad just PCRd into Canada the other day. My dads results came back right away but my moms got held up. She had to call and tell them to expedite the results. I guess she stirred up enough shit that they had her results ready in 5 mins.

edidded- CVS

Edited by mr.yuck
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Reporting from the frozen north. I went to the mall yesterday and there was 100% mask compliance. It was amazing, no noses, no bullshit, no arguing, no wondering about the rules just people going about their business. Now with 80% vaccination I personally do not agree with the restrictions but I sure do respect the Canadians sensibility in following them politely and really wish we could have done the same back home. 

So much more mellow and civilized.

• Like 4

On 10/1/2021 at 6:59 AM, morton said:

Reporting from the frozen north. I went to the mall yesterday and there was 100% mask compliance. It was amazing, no noses, no bullshit, no arguing, no wondering about the rules just people going about their business. Now with 80% vaccination I personally do not agree with the restrictions but I sure do respect the Canadians sensibility in following them politely and really wish we could have done the same back home. 

So much more mellow and civilized.

We have our fair share of idiots here who do ridiculous things like protest the hospitals.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Big Bird accused of pushing government propaganda after announcing COVID-19 vaccination
"Sesame Street" characters (L-R) Big Bird, Elmo, Cookie Monster, and Abby Cadabby attend the HBO premiere of "Sesame Street's The Magical Wand Chase" on Nov. 9, 2017, in New York City.

https://www.click2houston.com/entertainment/2021/11/08/big-bird-accused-of-pushing-government-propaganda-after-announcing-covid-19-vaccination/

"Sesame Street" characters (L-R) Big Bird, Elmo, Cookie Monster, and Abby Cadabby attend the HBO premiere of "Sesame Street's The Magical Wand Chase" on Nov. 9, 2017, in New York City.
  • LOL! 1

31 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Yeah of course there is a danger there but I doubt it in this case because sources close to him have confirmed he's fucked up. 

Did I personally see him fucked up?  No and it wouldn't even matter if I did as it'd be dismissed as my anecdotal evidence. 

They aren't above doing it just to fuck with the right. 

It’s just rather convenient that it’s the California “libtard” governor they love to hate. 

I don’t give a fuck about Newsom whatsoever, it’s just hilariously convenient and seems obvious that these articles are taking the opportunity to turn the dudes radio silence into viewership for their sites. 

• Like 1