Pass the Corona ese... Novel Corona aka COVID-19

abrasivesaint

Besides some of the rules that make no sense like bars can’t serve alcohol unless they serve food also type shit is weird but what absolutely baffles me is how people will go out of their way, exert energy (negative towards me instead of positive towards yourself) to tell me that my mask is useless or calling me a sheep or some bullshit. Like-let me mind my muh fuckin business. How does me wearing a mask affect you so much that you feel that need for confrontation? But seriously, how can you be mad that it is legal/acceptable  to walk around like this? 1A53B9D5-6129-4513-8125-2984FC440729.thumb.jpeg.be7b519c1dc52c973a63c992cb4bf5a5.jpeg

Edited by SMdoubleXL
  • Like 5
  • Truth 5
  • Props 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
11 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

i've just started working in my old office 1 day a week (going crazy workign at home).

When I arrived I realised how complacent I'd been about it  when I saw the other tenants in masks and gloves.

IMG_0409.jpg

• Like 1

ive had some family members catch covid.. cousin had it bad but didnt need to be hospitalized.. her mother got it and was hospitalized but made it through.. another friend caught it but didnt need to be hospitalized but might catch it again since shes constantly making out with people at the bar and refuses to wear a mask.. one side of my girls family had it and didnt bother telling anybody attending her uncles funeral (thank god we didnt go) and now theyre all getting extremely worse..

weather or not you believe "the media hype things up" or whatever the hell the case is its pretty real out here in chicago.. regardless if you have to be hospitalized and on a ventilator or not its a real thing and alot of people are catching it and alot of them, pre-existing conditions or not, aren't making it through.. i know alot of things dont really make sense but just plz keep your hands washed and sanitized and wear the damn mask it really isnt as bad as people make it seem to be.. been thinking about buying one of those samurai half masks to go over my face mask just for fun.. like, if its mandatory to wear a mask might as well have some fun with it.. seen a guy downtown with a full blown storm trooper helmet on.. pretty sick if you ask me.. looked into some deadpool masks with magnetic eyes to change facial expressions but i dont wanna pay 300 bucks for a cosplay mask..

idk... overall, just stay safe out there guys.. its going on a year now lets plz crush this shit already..🖤

• Like 3

15 hours ago, ~KRYLON2~ said:

I'm masking up all day. Typically at work I'll be in hospitals, retirement homes, factories, grocery stores, and homes. I'm not risking getting sick or spreading rona to others. I don't get angry when I see others not wearing a mask, it's your life. But I'm definitely keeping my distance and respecting others the way I want to be respected.

On a side note, if there's one positive I can take from this fucked up situation is I've become good friends with all my neighbors. 

Good on you for that.  I think having friendly neighbors is the very closest small circle of community you have to influence and be a part of.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

when thinking about covid skeptics it is also worth pointing out that ~25% of americans probably think the sun orbits around the earth 

also worth pointing out that ~25% of Americans probably think the world will end in 20 years due to climate change! 

its fun pulling stats straight outta thin air 

• LOL! 1

not sure I buy into any of it but cool doc

Another theorist believed that Kubrick had directed the footage disseminated by NASA to publicize the Apollo 11Moon landing. He believed that there are telltale signs of the use of front projection in NASA's footage and that Kubrick was contracted to produce hoaxed footage of a fake Moon landing. He points to the knitted Apollo 11 sweater that Danny wears and claims that "237" refers to the mean distance of the Earth to the Moon. He also refers to the fact that a carpet pattern resembles the Apollo launching pad as evidence that the film is an elaborate apology of sorts for Kubrick's involvement. The analyst feels that the tirade Jack delivers to Wendy about how she does not understand the duty of work and honoring a contract with an employer portrays Kubrick's own sense of isolation from keeping so big a secret.”

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Room_237

A2D82B81-7C57-4052-8097-14DA96C9F2DD.jpeg

14 minutes ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

its crazy that no one else has gotten to the moon to fuck with our flag, if nothing else 

You haven't seen Space Force on Netflix? This is the plot of one of the Eps. It was kinda funny but it fizzled out towards the end of that first season imo

3 minutes ago, Kults said:

You haven't seen Space Force on Netflix? This is the plot of one of the Eps. It was kinda funny but it fizzled out towards the end of that first season imo

have not, the premise looked funny? but it seemed like it came out too soon after Space Force launched to be well-written. might need to check it out anyway 

Edited by Elena Delle Donne
  • Truth 1

1 minute ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

have not, the premise looked funny? but it seemed like it came out too soon after Space Force launched to be well-written. might need to check it out anyway 

Good idea for a show. They tried to skirt the line between appealing to the left/right but ultimately fell kinda flat for both. First few eps were funny though

11 hours ago, delv said:

Good luck @Schnitzelfrom Melbourne! You guys can do this easy!

thanks @delv

it's just come along really suddenly. it's nothing like waht you melbourne lot went through.

Rushed around last night getting stuff sorted so we'll be fine!

it's no worse than what most of america and europe went through for much longer so I'mma stop whinging now.