Pass the Corona ese... Novel Corona aka COVID-19

abrasivesaint

^^ Yep!!!!  I bet a ton of people that got shots are reading that now like W T F!?

Here's another one to chew on.....

People without that 3rd booster shot are fixin (yeah) to fall into that same category that I'm in of unvaccinated.  That means if they die from the first two jab's complications, their death certificate will say "unvaxxed" even though they had the first 2 shots.

What does this end up doing?  Well, you will end up seeing some artificially inflated "deaths of unvaxxed" numbers "rising" sharply/rapidly and it will be used to feed into the fear mongering.  They will say look at all these people dying that aren't vaxxed, you guys need to hurry up and get in here and get those shots guise.

This was a play on peoples' emotions and intellect.  I'm not calling anyone outright stupid even though some are, I'm saying that many good people that didn't deserve this were fooled into believing a false narrative.  It happens all the time but this one is particularly hurtful and dangerous.  The real psyop, not even saying it as a joke here.

I hope all of you are ok even if we don't agree on everything here.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Another thing I have read about several times over the past weeks that isn't being covered by any MSM is the fact that they had the FDA records of this "vax" sealed for 55 years.  A federal judge said no fuck that and unsealed it.  It contains the real measured information like deaths and injuries...... or at least a somewhat accurate depiction of that data vs. the "lying by omission" we have been getting from them about the data.

Remember Fauci confidently saying "perfectly safe and effective."  You know..... that doesn't have to be a lie either if you ask safe and effective at doing "what exactly?"

How did they not think this would happen. Your cyber security sucks and it's never as good as you think it actually is. Only reason half the shit on the planet isn't hacked is because they are targets of little to no value. 

So if you think you're safe because you haven't been hacked there's a good chance you aren't actually that secure, it's just that nobody cares about you. 

• Truth 1

Mine actually shrank. Good thing my dillz is big enough to take that kinda hit. 

In other exciting news, both my Aunt and Uncle have ‘The Vid’ right now. Aunt is asymptomatic and Uncle is in the hospital on breathing machines. More republican data points for your graphs.

• LOL! 1

On 12/17/2021 at 2:17 PM, Elena Delle Donne said:

she hates masking and couldn't wait to end the mandate — but masks don't really work anyway anymore! 

Masks never worked to begin with and smart people already knew this.

Covid was an IQ test.  Anyone that got vax'd and now won't take the booster is just proof that they were fooled and don't want to outright say that they were wrong.  If they weren't wrong, double down on the same path and get that booster with the same energy you had about the vax itself.

My guess is that people are realizing they've been lied to.  It's terrible, good people were tricked and are still tricked.

Also, @Elena Delle Donne- nobody is "dying" unless they go to a hospital and get put on remdisivir and then a vent.  Not a single fucking person has died in their home from covid.  Fucking donkeys will believe anything on their tv or what someone that watches tv told them.