Pet peeves

Moe Szyslak

What irritates the shit out of yall.

I hate traffic. I dont even own a car. Just the site of traffic congested make my chest tight

Open mouth chewers

When white dudes use the word "nigga" a lot. It cool every now and then but if you use it like youre black gtfoh

Girls faking orgasms/not knowing how to suck the dillznik

People that think they can paint good because they buy Montana. Same with skateboarders and buying the best gear and boards.

Wendy williams

Most girls in stand up comedy

And people thinking im going in their stores to steal because i have tattoos.

• Props 1
  • LOL! 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Using the speakers on phones including:

• Playing your shit music kid
  • Letting your kid play video games volume all the way up
  • Chinese people doing facetime/speakerphone calls in a restaurant

Only exceptions, people on bicycles with bluetooth speakers get a pass (added safety), or sensible ringtones. Anything else is a NAP violation, appropriate response includes phone slapped from hand, and death penalty in the rare cases where Lizzo is played. 

• Truth 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 1

I'll usually let alot of stuff slide but some things just grind my gears

People with bad breath, B.O., or your home smells

Close talkers, seriously you need to take 3 steps back before I punch you in the throat

Leaving barely any coffee in the pot so the next person has to replenish it

Parking all fucked up on the street or parking lot

Being late for anything

Firing up your snowblower at 11pm at night

Not flushing the toilet and people that don't wash their hands 

• Props 1

16 minutes ago, earmuffs said:

people that smoke inside

I see people smoking analogues (traditional cigarettes) in their cars and I'm like wtf is wrong with you animals?  Like, do you not care that you smell like total garbage?  Reminds me of peoples' grandparents that'd like barely crack the window and fog the car out with marlboros while driving.

• People cruising the left lane on the highway.  This makes me seethe.  I don't care if you're going +5 or +10 over the speed limit, do it in the fucking middle lane or go die in a fire I hate you.  The left lane is for PASSING only, if you look over to your right and you're not PASSING SOMEONE then GO FUCK YOURSELF.  Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that you should go fuck yourself, thank you.
  • When someone leaves like half a swig of milk/juice in the jug.  Don't do that shit, what are you an animal?
  • Leaving the ass paper roll on the roll holder thingy, or leaving like fuckin 4 squares left on the roll like someone's going to use that.  Also, if you're "nice" enough to get a new roll out and you just set it on the sink next to the throne when there's an ass paper holder thingy.
  • When I see people fucking with their phones in the car whether their driving badly or not.  Only time it's ok is at a stop light and that's IF you're paying attention for the light to turn green.  If you make me wait because you're fucking around on your phone then please go fuck yourself.
  • Coworkers that need to work on their dismount.  This is in reference to having bad social skills.... when I start responding to your long ass dialogue paragraphs with "oh word" and "whaaattttttt, no wayyyy" and "oh yeah!  I know!!!"  That means I'm being polite but I'm done listening to you and you should recognize this and see yourself the fuck out.
  • People with bad manners and etiquette.  This includes not saying please, thank you, and may I.  This means putting your napkin in your lap when you sit down.  This means opening the door for ladies (fuck your gender studies or wtf ever you want to bitch about).  This means not interrupting people that are talking because you have no self control.
  • People that treat animals badly, they're the worst kind of humans.
  • People that wear those motorcycle style pants because it's popular "hip hop fashion" ..... but they'd probably instantly wreck a motorcycle and probably don't know how to use a clutch/manual transmission at all.  Posers, stop faking the funk.
  • People that act like their dick is a dead body that needs to be hidden in every hole as quickly as possible.  Trying being a man instead of just acting like one.

I've realized that most of these describe the kinds of people I don't like.... I think I just don't like a lot of people.  😄

• Truth 1

52 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

I see people smoking analogues (traditional cigarettes) in their cars and I'm like wtf is wrong with you animals?  Like, do you not care that you smell like total garbage?  Reminds me of peoples' grandparents that'd like barely crack the window and fog the car out with marlboros while driving.

So gross.  

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

How much time we got here?

*Mouth breathers, especially if they're coming at me doing mouth breathing things like yawning/coughing/sneezing and not covering their big moufs.  Also work out mouth breathers who pass unecessarily close while jogging and shit.

*Supermarket- people who leave their carts in front of shit others might commonly need, people who meander through the aisles and block others or don't get the fuck out the way, people who act like they're too good to bag their own shit, worse when things are going slow

*People who go places like national parks or wildlife preserves and litter

*When driving and you politely slow up to let someone cross and then they walk like they're going to take their sweet ass time

*When people make hands free calls in their car with the volume so loud you can hear their call even with the windows rolled up

• Props 1

4 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Then you're going to splash someone's pp water on your b hole when you unleash/launch a gator into the sewer.

that's an American thing - you guys have different shaped toilets (yours are more like a bowl while ours are deeper) and you use a load more water.

I certainly wouldn't do it in a public toilet but at home I try to save some water since we're already drinking desal water and it's January let alone the end of summer.

Just googled it and the average american toilet uses 3.6 gallons per flush

average in australia -1.45 gallons

Edited by Schnitzel
got jiggy with toilet flush measurements
  • Like 2

pet peeves

people who pull up in the wrong lane in traffic jams just before the exit to push in since everybody else was smart and changed lanes ages ago.

marketing text messages that to opt out require you to text a different number to the one you got the text from.

3 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Mouth breathers, especially if they're coming at me doing mouth breathing things like yawning/coughing/sneezing and not covering their big moufs.  Also work out mouth breathers who pass unecessarily close while jogging and shit.

sorry dude I'll never work out next to you. I  always try work out away from people because I'm a dreadful mouth  breather when I'm gasping on the treadmill

AND this is a new one.

Barbershops who dont have time to run some clippers over my head because they are "booked out".

Motherfucker I ducked in because there's nobody in the seats so regardless of whether you're booked out you're standing around doing nothing...$20.00 for a whole 4 minutes work is nice money you wankers

fuck HUTTO's in Daw Park tryhard street level thugs barbers.....

Edited by Schnitzel
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

sorry dude I'll never work out next to you. I  always try work out away from people because I'm a dreadful mouth  breather when I'm gasping on the treadmill

I don't mind that as much because on a treadmill  you're in your own space.  I'm talking where you're on a trail or something 5 people wide and some mouth breather has to pass right next to you with their mouth breathing and sweaty workout b.o. 'chem trail' getting a little too close to my air space when they got the whole sky.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

On 1/12/2020 at 5:12 AM, Mercer said:

Using the speakers on phones including:

• Playing your shit music kid
  • Letting your kid play video games volume all the way up
  • Chinese people doing facetime/speakerphone calls in a restaurant

Only exceptions, people on bicycles with bluetooth speakers get a pass (added safety), or sensible ringtones. Anything else is a NAP violation, appropriate response includes phone slapped from hand, and death penalty in the rare cases where Lizzo is played. 

Co fucking sign this. 

I am deaf in my left side. 100%. The nerve has been removed. I hear high tones exceptionally well and super struggle with low tones. 

Many type of sound that comes from a handheld device (listed above) causes almost a burning sensation in my inner ear. That’s the only way to describe it. And with the nerve removal, theres a constant ringing.  When the outside noises get loud-it gets louder. So when I finally find my quiet, all I hear is ringing like I went to a concert last night. 

There was a point where I was able to collect cheap ass earbuds (purschase this thing-get earbuds with it type deal) I would go up to anyone-at work, bus, waiting room-and asked if they needed them. 

This always shocked people. I most often got shitty attitude in response. A LOT. “I’m just trying to listen to this thing real quick” and I would say, well, “no one else wants to listen to it”  type shit. And if I had to throw the handicap card in, I would. And remind them that if I were in a wheel chair I bet they would step to the side for me, just because my handicap isn’t obvious doesn’t mean it ain’t there.  10/10 eventually they would put their ear buds in and not look my way again.  

*In immediate  contradiction to above rant, when I see parent have earbuds in and their kid is just sitting there with nothing. No one to talk to. Not even their mom. (Or when they walk in front of their child/children) 

* pretty much all of what @Dirty_habiT listed 

*people who don’t leash their dogs. IDGAF how well your dog is trained, it will prevent a world of problems for all involved. 

*being interrupted   My thoughts, my words, my motions. It takes a minute for those to get going. Don’t make it come to a hault, please. 

* when people tell me to smile -fuck off. Make me smile instead. 

*People 

*people

*people

• Like 2
  • Props 1

^Same goes for "umm".

The young adults of the US and Canada who do not acknowledge the presence of a passer by on the street. I understand that you may be too sensitive to say hello or give a head nod but when walking by a young man or woman and they look straight ahead like I am a ghost and they do not want to look in my direction it just makes the whole thing weird, a little eye contact won't kill ya, you little fuckers.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

^^ Yep, and to add on to that, I read somewhere that a common habit that people that are socially awkward have is to look at their phone.  Ever since I read that I noticed that people will pull their phone out and act like they're all entrenched doing something super important on their phone.  They will even do it when there's nothing going on on their phone just to look like they're too busy.

I used to wear headphones when I was working in downtown Austin just so the homeless people wouldn't fuck with me because they think I can't hear them.  I wasn't even listening to anything most of the time I just didn't want to be fucked with.

14 minutes ago, morton said:

^Same goes for "umm".

The young adults of the US and Canada who do not acknowledge the presence of a passer by on the street. I understand that you may be too sensitive to say hello or give a head nod but when walking by a young man or woman and they look straight ahead like I am a ghost and they do not want to look in my direction it just makes the whole thing weird, a little eye contact won't kill ya, you little fuckers.

This is a cultural thing, if you're in a large, or very large city an expect acknowledgement from every passerby you're the one with the problem. It's so odd in NYC it could spark a misunderstanding in rare cases. Likewise if you're in a smaller city, or town town where you may only pass by 5 or 6 strangers on your average walk, it's a good idea to at let acknowledge them with a head nod bare minimum. Some parts of the country it's normal to wave to people from inside your vehicle when you pass them, even other drivers depending on the road, it's even good manners to stop when you see people walking, and chat it up a little. Just depends where you are.

• Truth 1
  • Props 1

Of course it is a cultural thing that changes depending on context, but it is changing, if you have not noticed the younger generation being much more standoffish than their elders I expect that you will notice it soon. While you might not say hi to a passerby in a crowded sidewalk you might make eye contact and let them know that you see them through body language  so that you may pass each other without bumping or startling them etc.

-People misunderstanding my frustration and speaking to a completely different phenomena.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 2

In the country you wave to people that are going the opposite direction as you.  It doesn't have to be a crazy wave, but it's more of a lifting your fingers off the steering wheel to let them know that you acknowledge them.  When people don't do it you wonder wtf is wrong with them or you know that they're NOT FROM ROUND THESE PARTS.

Obviously this doesn't happen in the city where I live because there's a ton of transplants that don't know Texas and how you treat others here, that and it's a big city so the ridiculousness of acknowledging everyone passing is real.

• Truth 1

In the country you wave to people that are going the opposite direction as you.  It doesn't have to be a crazy wave, but it's more of a lifting your fingers off the steering wheel to let them know that you acknowledge them.  When people don't do it you wonder wtf is wrong with them or you know that they're NOT FROM ROUND THESE PARTS.

Obviously this doesn't happen in the city where I live because there's a ton of transplants that don't know Texas and how you treat others here, that and it's a big city so the ridiculousness of acknowledging everyone passing is real.

• Like 2
  • Truth 1

56 minutes ago, morton said:

Of course it is a cultural thing that changes depending on context, but it is changing, if you have not noticed the younger generation being much more standoffish than their elders I expect that you will notice it soon. While you might not say hi to a passerby in a crowded sidewalk you might make eye contact and let them know that you see them through body language  so that you may pass each other without bumping or startling them etc.

-People misunderstanding my frustration and speaking to a completely different phenomena.

Oh, my fault man, didn't mean to offend you.

• LOL! 2