Pet peeves

Moe Szyslak

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 hours ago, Decyferon said:

People walking slowly on the pavement next to each other just chatting away and blocking the whole pavement as they amble along with their fat gossipy asses

In the grocery store..... people not paying attention to eachother in the grocery store irks me the fuck out.

• Like 1

When websites change their display w/o warning so you're left wondering if they changed or your shit got hacked.  Happens most w/ email providers which seems the worst thing to do since they're constantly reminding you to watch out for hackers, spyware, etc., make sure you use our log in page to access your mail and shit.

Related, when sites change their format to compete with each other in ways that make the sites/features more alike than different.  Dislike it even more when the site does it but the users weren't asking for it a la if it aint broke don't fix it.

Might as well lump in when your email provider wants to suddenly start categorizing your shit in ways you didn't ask for.  

when people announce that they are taking a break from social media. 

also when men speak up for women, (women’s rights, sexism, etc...) like  we need help. 
the fact you speak loud about it, proves you think women can’t do it loud enough for themselves. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

When you been sitting by yourself chillin, minding your own business, and so you decide to let a fart go. Then she wanna walk in the room and disrespect my social distance. Go on and get a mouthful then, that's what you get for barging in like that.

• LOL! 2

Just now, Kults said:

Its the big gunsmith update. I agree though their optimization for these patches is absolute shit. 18GB downloads and it happens often

I thought it was all warzone glitch fixes, what did they change on gunsmith? Did it install without a loop?

2 minutes ago, where said:

I thought it was all warzone glitch fixes, what did they change on gunsmith? Did it install without a loop?

Mainly ya its Warzone stuff but the new Gunsmith features are included.

Basically now you can take the different gun variants' unique attachments and mix and match them to other variants of the same type of gun. Its really pretty cool tbh

I just got the 60 rd drum on the aug, getting used to the manual variable optic, idk seems like something you need a keyboard to use properly cause L3 is a fucking joke, probably go back to the reflex cause it’s the fastest down sight 

• Truth 1