Current View

delv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
15 minutes ago, Schnitzel said:

if it was it was much appreciated.
she's a great looking woman.

You know those Russian new anchors that undress while giving the news?  See if you can persuade her to work out of her close for the oontz.   Tell her it's for St. Jude just incase. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, where said:

Naw it was the first one I caught and took the charter guys word that it wasn't quality enough to pay twennny to get it fileted. Have you?

I ate one once and it made nice sashimi. Bled and iced immediately. Everybody calls them trash/bait, but I would definitely  eat another one raw. I try a lot of fish people consider trash though and most of them are good.

4 hours ago, LUGR said:

I ate one once and it made nice sashimi. Bled and iced immediately. Everybody calls them trash/bait, but I would definitely  eat another one raw. I try a lot of fish people consider trash though and most of them are good.

That makes sense, if they are bled and iced I hear you can sell them and I guess they are sent to Japan for sashimi, im in MA if you hadn't already acquired that knowledge, they only let us trawl once it was kinda weak but we were way out near block island following birds. Definitely want to go on another charter before the end of the summer, I actually catered this last trip for 60 people and it was rather profitable. 

• Props 1