Current View

delv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, where said:

there is a reason theyve been the best selling shoe in italy since they dropped

That shoe aged so well, as relevant today as ever if not even more so. Just goes with everything, can dress it up or down, hell it doesnt even look out of place on a golf course

Solid choice. Theyre pricey but so worth it. I had the AM98s which share the same sole but never had 97s myself, def want a pair

@Kultstheyre honestly me golf shoes for the time being, no shame in it, I like how the designer made up some bullshit to the press about the inspiration being the bullet train and it later being revealed it was water ripples and the whole train thing was a wind up 

Edited by where
  • Props 1

Just now, where said:

@kults theyre honestly me golf shoes for the time being, no shame in it, I like how the designer made up some bullshit to the press about the inspiration being the bullet train and it later being revealed it was water ripples and the whole train thing was a wind up 

huh Id heard the train thing but never knew about the rest, still a cool history. No other shoe like it afaik

paradoxically looks busy but also simple and clean, i just love em

@KultsTresser has been off record saying he just used the bullet train cause it was a thing people were hype on that year and had nothing to do with the shoes design, it just made him seem that much smarter at the time and people are still running with that idea, expert level 

Edited by where
  • Props 1

2 minutes ago, where said:

@KultsTresser has been off record saying he just used the bullet train cause it was a thing people were hype on that year and had nothing to do with the shoes design, it just made him seem that much smarter at the time and people are still running with that idea, expert level 

good for him, the story always matters with design

if it makes people think of the bullet train all the better, Ive read about that so many times over the years it really stuck with ppl

Just now, Kults said:

good for him, the story always matters with design

if it makes people think of the bullet train all the better, Ive read about that so many times over the years it really stuck with ppl

if people want it to be true and it isnt, its better if they just roll with it, like a certain seltzer companies pr about their pronunciation lol  

• Truth 1

7 minutes ago, where said:

if people want it to be true and it isnt, its better if they just roll with it, like a certain seltzer companies pr about their pronunciation lol  

if everyone believes it and sees a bullet train in them it kind of becomes its own truth

7 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

No just an iPhone XR tilted on the side @mr.yuck

Interesting. I just had my life upended recently  when I gave my 11 year old neice a high five and her fingers were just as long as mine. I always thought I had big hands but it turns out I have massive palms and average sized fingers. Now Im hyper attentive to other peoples hands and I was wondering why the girl in the front had one normal looking hand and the hand thats closer to the camera looks like it might be a foot long. Wasnt sure if it was lense related curve.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1