Current View

delv

• 3 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

@misteravenhave you given any thought on doing 12oz engraved 80% lowers? You know, for "novelty" purposes!

Tried looking for the photos but can't find them (mettalica image of some sort etched on an ar-15), anyhow, here is some basic laser marked slides

IMG_0078 (1).JPG

IMG_0079.JPG

• Like 3

5 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

@misteravenhave you given any thought on doing 12oz engraved 80% lowers? You know, for "novelty" purposes!

I’d love to partner with a company and do a special build. I kind of know some people that could facilitate something like that. Real issue is more that I doubt there’s enough interest to qualify it. Figure would at least need to run an edition if 100 to get a real collab going. 

• Truth 2

21 hours ago, misteraven said:

I’d love to partner with a company and do a special build. I kind of know some people that could facilitate something like that. Real issue is more that I doubt there’s enough interest to qualify it. Figure would at least need to run an edition if 100 to get a real collab going. 

Lase Engraver here.

20 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

That's sweet. What kind of trouble would it be to do a repeating geometric pattern around the entire slide? Like fish scales for example.

Trouble?  It depends, most of the the work is going to be in the design/digital layout.  

But it's not much trouble.

5 hours ago, misteraven said:

Wish @ndvlived closer cause I'd definitely get a bunch of dumb shit etched onto my guns.

If you ever order parts for a build and want to drop ship a specific part let me know?

• Like 1
  • Props 2