๐ŸŒถ Hot Sauce ๐ŸŒถ appreciation thread

KILZ FILLZ

• 4 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 4 months later...

I've gone through two bottles of HAB Sauce in the last couple months, and right now this Pasilla Morita one is my current favorite. Smokey, slightly sweet, a little bit of heat but not burn your mouth hot, So far it's been good on everything.ย 

ย 

Plus, he's a Graffiti writer hiring other writers to design his labels. Win-win.ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Screen Shot 2020-09-29 at 8.13.41 AM.png

• Like 2
  • Truth 1
  • Props 3

• 1 month later...
On 3/4/2020 at 8:58 AM, Dirty_habiT said:

There are no peppers that I know of that are just hot enough to do that on their own, although there are several that approach that level of fire.ย  I'd say he gave you some sort of extract.ย  The SHU of extract has the limit of your imagination.

ย 

Among those several would be things like Ghost Pepper/Bhut Jolokia, I imagine it would cause that reaction for many.

I posted elsewhere that I grew a ton of hot peppers this year. ย Gave a bunch away to neighbors. ย One of them is a hot sauce fan and got me this in return:

ย 

image.thumb.png.682494d59cb72fafa90770d0689585fb.png

ย 

I had said no when he offered because I don't like some of these hot sauces that try to be overly hot while lacking much flavor. ย Finally get around to trying this- not hot at all, disappoint. ย Had it in fajitas, the fresh chopped jalepenos I had in there packed more heat.

ย 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2020 at 7:57 AM, misteraven said:

I suppose given my user name I should post in this thread. The one on the right is a locally made brand and it is hot, but also the best tasting hot sauce I've ever had...and trust me... I put that shit in my dick hole

unnamed.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

• 7 months later...

I have had the chance to try any one of these.ย  But when I do I will provide updates.ย ย 

ย 

My anticipations for the aardvark (looks cheesy and cheap),ย I am thinking it may be a hidden gem.ย  ย Hoffs sounds like it's gonna be a hit as well as the yellow labeled bottle.ย ย 

ย 

As far as the other, label content appears to be amazing but get the impression that they are your generic fill up the shelves kinda sauce.ย  Bit let's hope they are all a hit.ย 

ย 

ย 

20210703_230717.jpg

• Props 1

23 hours ago, ndv said:

I have had the chance to try any one of these.ย  But when I do I will provide updates.ย ย 

ย 

My anticipations for the aardvark (looks cheesy and cheap),ย I am thinking it may be a hidden gem.ย  ย Hoffs sounds like it's gonna be a hit as well as the yellow labeled bottle.ย ย 

ย 

As far as the other, label content appears to be amazing but get the impression that they are your generic fill up the shelves kinda sauce.ย  Bit let's hope they are all a hit.ย 

ย 

ย 

20210703_230717.jpg

ย 

Update:ย  just had the aardvark suace.ย  It wasn't a bad sauce in itself, the heat level was on the mild to hot side.ย  However,ย  there is a very strong smokey after taste.ย  When I say smokey, the thing that came to mind was as if they made a good sauce and then topped it off by tossing it in a house fire.ย  Not the smokey taste I appreciate.ย  If they tone the smoke way down, and just slightly present, the sauce would be s hit.ย ย 

ย 

On to the next one...

• Like 2

Just now, nicklesndimes said:

upside down photo lol

ย 

I know, everytime I turn my phone side ways to capture a photo, the photos upload upside down.ย  I've tried rotating, flipping, and inverting, but will still upload upside down.ย  ย I don't get it.ย 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
9 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

@ndvplease do it lol

ย 

and please record and post it!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

I don't know man, I purchased it as a novelty item with no intention of eating it.ย  I'll have to think about it.ย  ย Because I think when they say 'This chip will destroy you.'ย  I have a feeling they are talking about your butthole.ย 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

14 hours ago, ndv said:

ย 

I don't know man, I purchased it as a novelty item with no intention of eating it.ย  I'll have to think about it.ย  ย Because I think when they say 'This chip will destroy you.'ย  I have a feeling they are talking about your butthole.ย 

Donโ€™t worry, @Toiletseatwill make it all better.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1