The best perfumes

dorrismillerrr123

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
10 minutes ago, dorrismillerrr123 said:

I have one daughter and I'm a web-developer. Now I grow my little daughter, that's why I have time for searching in the Internet.

Was curious how you found 12oz. Likewise, you’re not the usual type of member, which is fine, but curious what made you join?

• Props 1

This is an interestingly random thread. Starting to feel a little like Inception or something.

@dorrismillerrr123Probably not a good source for recommendations on perfume, but also unsure that's your best bet in gifts if your god son is into wearing 12oz tees.

How old is he and would you mind sharing what general town / city he lives in? Might be able to help you narrow down a few suggestions. Does he sake, what's he into?

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

On 8/7/2019 at 7:04 PM, misteraven said:

This is an interestingly random thread. Starting to feel a little like Inception or something.

@dorrismillerrr123Probably not a good source for recommendations on perfume, but also unsure that's your best bet in gifts if your god son is into wearing 12oz tees.

How old is he and would you mind sharing what general town / city he lives in? Might be able to help you narrow down a few suggestions. Does he sake, what's he into? 

He is a web-designer, live in Toronto, but now he is in Vienna (have a rest).

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Alright.  Anyhow, back the best perfumes.   IMO,  Its always hard to say what's the best.  

I honestly think what's considered the best is what 'you' like to wear.   As for my self I can't say I have a best but more so my signature scent being Acqua Di Parma - Quercia.

These are my favs (best) though... 

But since the topic is titled:  The best perfumes amd to keep in line with this thread, I say the TF Tobacco Vanille is the best of all these.  1. Women love it, Smells good.  2. It lasts all day plus some...  3.  It doesn't take much 1-2 sprays (best bang for your buck).  

Now I did say Quercia is my signature.  Just wish it lasted as long as the TF.   But this stuff will grab any womens attention!!  Quercia is some serious stuff,  this is the only cologne I own were I am complimented on it by both genders.

My two cents...

15816553954764386295833474148750.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/13/2020 at 11:53 PM, ndv said:

Alright.  Anyhow, back the best perfumes.   IMO,  Its always hard to say what's the best.  

I honestly think what's considered the best is what 'you' like to wear.   As for my self I can't say I have a best but more so my signature scent being Acqua Di Parma - Quercia.

These are my favs (best) though... 

But since the topic is titled:  The best perfumes amd to keep in line with this thread, I say the TF Tobacco Vanille is the best of all these.  1. Women love it, Smells good.  2. It lasts all day plus some...  3.  It doesn't take much 1-2 sprays (best bang for your buck).  

Now I did say Quercia is my signature.  Just wish it lasted as long as the TF.   But this stuff will grab any womens attention!!  Quercia is some serious stuff,  this is the only cologne I own were I am complimented on it by both genders.

My two cents...

Aw sit, my mans got some Acqua di Parma. My top TF Private Blends are Tobacco Vanille, Oud Wood, Tuscan Leather. Signature scents depends on weather so TF Fleur de Portofino, Acqua di Parma Mandorlo di Sicilia, and Maison Francis Kurkdjian Aqua Vitae. His Baccarat Rouge 540 eau de parfum and extrait de parfum is fucking amazing and are on my wish list. I still have a couple vials of it so no rush in copping. Aventus is a classic. I really like Virgin Island Water. Frederic Malle is a neat brand and I totally eat up their philosophy. Complex as fuck, though I'm not complaining. Standout for me is the one made for one of my fav designers, Dries Van Noten. Purple bottle in pic is Ralph Lauren Purple Label. Acqua di Gio brings back memories, I'll tell you what. What blew my mind is your Intuition frag. Man, that right there was one of my first frags. Thank you for sharing that as I totally forgot about it!!!!

494299201_ScreenShot2020-02-28at11_39_34PM.thumb.png.f2bc8117ac4e32affd1002d9ebc76e5c.png

• Like 2

Ya'll have some good taste and definitely have inspired me to diversify the stuff I have.

@swif1- I have that same blue bottle at the bottom of your page.  It's a nice fresh scent.  I rotate between that Express Honor, and Estee Lauder Pleasures for Men.  I want to get some Armani Code because my brother had some and I liked the way it smelled.