Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The best perfumes

To borrow from deion sanders; if you look (smell) good, you feel good. You feel good, you play good.

Ive been wifed up for quite a while now so its irrelevant to me what another woman thinks. However, I think scent is part of an entire package. I trend towards sweet, floral, sometimes almost candy like unisex fragrances. I think it balances out my overtly masculine personailty. Fashion wise Im almost always in stiff jeans, solid t, ball cap and nikes, a rough ass beard that needs a trim and a big ass pistol on my hip that looks like a hair dryer. But then I tone that down with feminine/womens accessories. Right now Im rocking some pink leopard print cateye sunglasses and have some womens costume jewelry I rock out from time to time. 

Back when I was single and hittin the bars hard, I let this kid rock some of my cologne. I heard some girl laughing at him and told him he smelled like a girl. I came up and introduced myself and she didnt have any of that dumb shit to say about me. 

But I will put it all to the test. Ill get fresh for my wifes friends and see what they like. Lol

• Truth 1
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Eau de Vagine   

i think she means colons

End thread

Posted Images

@KILZ FILLZI wore the gucci out today and it actually settled down after about an hour. I changed my mind. I think its really nice. My wife says it doesnt smell mannish enough 😅

My mans @swif1came through with a smell good sample pack in the mail today. The entire inside of this box smells like straight fire. 

• Like 2
  • Truth 1
On 11/4/2020 at 10:27 PM, mr.yuck said:

the cheap bottle is out performing the expensive bottle.

I have/had designer perfumes with better longevity than niche brands. Personally, I like to layer throughout the day even if I'm at home.

@ndvThat Acqua di Parma is straight fire, bro. God DAMN.

Edited by swif1
  • Like 1
  • Truth 1

8 minutes ago, swif1 said:

@mr.yuckYellow liquid in the metal vial is Lumiere Noire. My bad, I forgot to tell you hshs. Out Silk Mood perfume extract is the darker liquid. I think the vial was the purple color?

Yeah and then the clear bottles were the rouge 540? Extract and edp.

On 11/6/2020 at 8:25 PM, swif1 said:

I have/had designer perfumes with better longevity than niche brands. Personally, I like to layer throughout the day even if I'm at home.

@ndvThat Acqua di Parma is straight fire, bro. God DAMN.

Bro, I told you.  I have been through two bottles already.  It's a gemtelmesn cologne.  Not sure if you have noticed yet, but women have a tendency to take a deep inhale as if it's forced when passing by or around you.

Edited by ndv
  • LOL! 1

@swif1 how did you like the smell after the end of the day?  Its settles down very nice throughout the day changing every so slightly. 

On 11/5/2020 at 3:30 PM, mr.yuck said:

To borrow from deion sanders; if you look (smell) good, you feel good. You feel good, you play good.

Ive been wifed up for quite a while now so its irrelevant to me what another woman thinks. However, I think scent is part of an entire package. I trend towards sweet, floral, sometimes almost candy like unisex fragrances. I think it balances out my overtly masculine personailty. Fashion wise Im almost always in stiff jeans, solid t, ball cap and nikes, a rough ass beard that needs a trim and a big ass pistol on my hip that looks like a hair dryer. But then I tone that down with feminine/womens accessories. Right now Im rocking some pink leopard print cateye sunglasses and have some womens costume jewelry I rock out from time to time. 

Back when I was single and hittin the bars hard, I let this kid rock some of my cologne. I heard some girl laughing at him and told him he smelled like a girl. I came up and introduced myself and she didnt have any of that dumb shit to say about me. 

But I will put it all to the test. Ill get fresh for my wifes friends and see what they like. Lol

Dm me, I will send some Aqua di Parma Quercia your way.  From what I gather in your post, you may like this stuff a lot. 

• Like 1
On 11/8/2020 at 4:23 PM, ndv said:

@swif1 how did you like the smell after the end of the day?  Its settles down very nice throughout the day changing every so slightly. 

Drydown has musk and spice with a hint of cream. Impressive longevity. I plan to wear it again when I'm back from holiday.

And I agree this is a classier scent; one you'd wear to formal events or to complement your suit. 

• Truth 1

The Oud Mood took some getting used to. Initially it was an overwhelming Rose top note. After about an hour it mellowed out. Surprisingly it only lasted on my skin for about 5 hours. Towards the end I was picking up the bottom notes spicey and woody. 

• Props 1

@mr.yuck 

@swif1

Another brand you guys will probably like is Memo Paris y'all may wanna try the samples of African Leather and Italian Leather.   Italian Leather is probably going to become a fave of yours @mr.yuck

Not cheap, but the Brand is worth it to me since they tend to focus on the using more extract to their blends which last longer through the day.  

• Like 1
  • Props 2
1 hour ago, ndv said:

@mr.yuck 

@swif1

Another brand you guys will probably like is Memo Paris y'all may wanna try the samples of African Leather and Italian Leather.   Italian Leather is probably going to become a fave of yours @mr.yuck

Not cheap, but the Brand is worth it to me since they tend to focus on the using more extract to their blends which last longer through the day.  

I just checked out the fragrance profile for that Italian leather and just ordered a sample of it. All the top and mid notes are everything I like.

Edited by mr.yuck
  • Like 1
  • Props 1

@ndvnot yet on the italian leather. It took them forever to fulfill my order and then my tracking says it wont be here until Thursday; which is weird because its just coming down the coasg from New York. I should also have some empty bottles coming so I can decant a few things and send the whole package on. I had some free time and labeled all of the bottles so it doesnt get too crazy lol.

• Like 1