The best perfumes

dorrismillerrr123

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

@mr.yuck 

@swif1

Another brand you guys will probably like is Memo Paris y'all may wanna try the samples of African Leather and Italian Leather.   Italian Leather is probably going to become a fave of yours @mr.yuck

Not cheap, but the Brand is worth it to me since they tend to focus on the using more extract to their blends which last longer through the day.  

• Like 1
  • Props 2

1 hour ago, ndv said:

@mr.yuck 

@swif1

Another brand you guys will probably like is Memo Paris y'all may wanna try the samples of African Leather and Italian Leather.   Italian Leather is probably going to become a fave of yours @mr.yuck

Not cheap, but the Brand is worth it to me since they tend to focus on the using more extract to their blends which last longer through the day.  

I just checked out the fragrance profile for that Italian leather and just ordered a sample of it. All the top and mid notes are everything I like.

Edited by mr.yuck
  • Like 1
  • Props 1

@ndvnot yet on the italian leather. It took them forever to fulfill my order and then my tracking says it wont be here until Thursday; which is weird because its just coming down the coasg from New York. I should also have some empty bottles coming so I can decant a few things and send the whole package on. I had some free time and labeled all of the bottles so it doesnt get too crazy lol.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ndv said:

Yeah Bro!  We got to get @glorydayson some.   Not sure if that has happened yet?

@mr.yuck did you get your Italian leather in?  If so, how so you like that one? 

2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

I can send the package straight to @glorydays. I just need that address bro.

This better get me pussy LMAO

I'll DM you @mr.yuck

• LOL! 2

Just got D&G The One and Memo Paris Italian Leather in the mail yesterday. 

The D&G has a commercial generic smell. If you get a magazine that has multiple samples in it and you just smell the magazine. That's what it's like. From here on out I think Im just going to refer to these scents as smelling like a magazine for ease.

@ndvThe Memo Paris is really different man. Im trying to put my finger on what this is... I dont wanna say dusty cuz the frag smells really good. Is that the leather? Its also sweet, but not cloyingly so. And smokey. 

This shits a winner.

• Props 1

1 hour ago, mr.yuck said:

Just got D&G The One and Memo Paris Italian Leather in the mail yesterday. 

The D&G has a commercial generic smell. If you get a magazine that has multiple samples in it and you just smell the magazine. That's what it's like. From here on out I think Im just going to refer to these scents as smelling like a magazine for ease.

@ndvThe Memo Paris is really different man. Im trying to put my finger on what this is... I dont wanna say dusty cuz the frag smells really good. Is that the leather? Its also sweet, but not cloyingly so. And smokey. 

This shits a winner.

I agree with all the way on the D&G.  That was the impression I get with a lot of commercial generic scents without smelling them.  Not trying to sound like a snob.  Besides, the only commercial generic cologne that is the best would be aqua di gio IMO.

Again, you're exact on the Italian leather.  It's tough to figure out but very inviting.

• Truth 2

• 3 months later...

Y'all layer?  If so or not, try 1 part (spray) D&G Velvet Patchouli and 1 part TF Tobacco Vanille.

I used to layer, but haven't in a while amd thought I'd try the above recipe which jogged my memory on a few I habeny layer in a while and will need to refresh my memory so I can post.  

Anyhow, curious to know if anyone else layer's their scents?

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

• 3 months later...

@mr.yuckNada ting. I've been busy with stupid life and am in the middle of moving apartments. Learning how to budget and manage my money. Rumors Francis Kurkdjian will have a very high price increase soon. Not surprising considering it's owned my LVMH now. You might like Grand Soir though. I think moving forward I'm going to purchase samples or decants. Until I run out of something then I will buy a bottle. I've managed to owning 8 bottles. I do, however, have some stuff like Creed Acqua Fiorentina to freshen the room.

• Like 1