The best perfumes

dorrismillerrr123

On 6/28/2023 at 2:24 PM, mr.yuck said:

Good picks @ndv

I just tossed all of my bottles in the trash. Time to start over. 

what do the rest of y'all motherfuckers smell like right now? 

still digging that Italian leather by memo Paris might pick up that and also might pick up a bottle of Gaultier 2. That's my all time favorite shit and I'm gonna have to drop some bucks on it since it's discontinued.

I tossed all mine into the trash after high school. Never started over.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 9/19/2023 at 9:57 AM, ndv said:

I do from time to time - my guy at Neimans hooks me up with all kinds of samples.  You looking for any thing in particular?

When I did nails-dude I used to work with had a client who worked at Neimans.  She paid for her nails with these types of samples.  He gave them away as gifts. Sold some also. Top dollar fragrances. I know you’re gettin good shit. 

• Truth 2

1 hour ago, SMdoubleXL said:

When I did nails-dude I used to work with had a client who worked at Neimans.  She paid for her nails with these types of samples.  He gave them away as gifts. Sold some also. Top dollar fragrances. I know you’re gettin good shit. 

Samples can be a good use of bartering.  Specially the good stuff.   I get all kinds of stuff from my guy.  I pile up over the year then give it away.  I'll keep you in mind the next time I comb through my samples if you'd like?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ndv said:

Samples can be a good use of bartering.  Specially the good stuff.   I get all kinds of stuff from my guy.  I pile up over the year then give it away.  I'll keep you in mind the next time I comb through my samples if you'd like?

Thank you. 

btw 

I was trying to think of a list.  I’m def willing to pay. 

thank you 

btw. Men-Issey miyake = panty dropper 

On 9/23/2023 at 4:55 PM, SMdoubleXL said:

Men-Issey miyake = panty dropper

This is true.  I believe you're talking about this one?

Screenshot_20230924_214945.jpg

No need to pay, I get loaded down with samples.  I'll dm you when I get some coming in the next month or so. 

Edited by ndv
  • Truth 1

23 hours ago, LUGR said:

Are these the little sample vials they give away for free? Or a more substantial amount?

Most are the sample vials, but my guy will fill up various sized vials of stuff they do not have samples for, or I will get promotional samples the perfumer exclusively made for certain marketing invites. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Non of these are mine.  My Girl's grandmother's perfume collection as the bottles are when she passed.  Not sure how old the perfume in the bottles are not do I know what they smell like.  But there's a Givenchy with original tags, and a Lanvin in there amongst Lalique.  

I am very curious to know what they all smell like though.  

196328.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My friend who constantly seems to be giving his money to weird internet “businesses” was telling me about his new panty dropper cologne. Said he ended up with 6 bottles of it some how bc he pressed a wrong button, it was $60 a bottle and if I ever wanted any he had a bottle for me. He said it has pheromones in it that get women lubricated. Of course the name is stupid, the bottle looks like a cheap piece of shit and it smelled wack. Hopefully it works for him, since he has 6 bottles of it.

325A6562-C757-4BBD-B411-69418A3B585E.jpeg