Kanye is a genius

Brink

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Had a buddy go bare foot most of high school and college.  He would even show up bare foot in his father's machine shop which employees and family would laugh at it.  I just don't get it knowing the things on the ground that could lead to serious medical attention. 

• LOL! 2

On 8/30/2023 at 1:36 PM, ndv said:

Had a buddy go bare foot most of high school and college.  He would even show up bare foot in his father's machine shop which employees and family would laugh at it.  I just don't get it knowing the things on the ground that could lead to serious medical attention. 

Why? Some dirty hippy? What made him finally start to wear shoes?

4 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Why? Some dirty hippy? What made him finally start to wear shoes?

I don't know when and why he started wearing shoes, I do remember him mentioning he didn't like playing soccer with shoes, he felt he was better bare foot so I guess staying barefoot would help toughen his feet for soccer.  But yeah, at the time he had dreads, looked homeless.  Heard a story he was walking home from campus and a homeless guy offered him some food and money as he passed.  He had to humbly refuse and be cool about it, because he is worth millions at that time.  
Kinda fun story at the time, but that's just who he is. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Not for nothing but that deal he pulled over the Super Bowl was brilliant.

Dude pulled in $19,300,000.00 in sales based on a $7,000,000.00 ad spend. We don't know what his margins look like, but the assumption is that there's at least some profit built into each item being sold. To be honest, even if he only broke even, it would still be amazing.

Here's why...

He has a 6.56% conversion rate, which equals 294,357 sales. That means 4,487,149 people went to his website.

So besides having a higher than average conversion rate on his online shop, he also almost 4.5 million people that are interested enough in Kanye to go to his website, that he'll be able to retarget, in addition to the nearly 300,000 customers he already has. Additionally, he built up enough volume from the start to bring his costs down significantly from what most brands are probably running. He actually posts numbers for some items. Those are legit numbers.

So dude built a business operating at scale. Has 300,000 customers, meaning they are setup on his platform, in his system and proven they are interested in consuming whatever products he's putting out. Has an additional 4.5 million leads that also appear to be interested in his products. And very likely profited handsomely from launch. All this independently as well.

Pretty nuts and very brilliant.

GGKLZL5WoAA-qL7.jpg-large.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Props 1

• 1 month later...