Kanye is a genius

Brink

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Kanye is a self described rapper so he is now the equivalent of mother fucking Bad Boy Bubby, with the fact that the whores that are the Kardashians being the family he married into being the most famous people in the pop culture sphere of influence being a telling indictment on the current state and trajectory of humanity.

As like Bubby finds out in the movie, it is easy to lay down and take dick from rapists, I mean rappers. It isn't a skill that should facilitate a reality show that is venerated and makes one a billionaire.

My main issue with Kim and that clan is she fucked around around with another man after having kids with one. 

If you fuck up who you chose to breed with, then please just give up on relationships and having sex altogether as you are incapable of not only failing to value yourself enough to choose who you will be with forever, you also are failing to make humanity evolve as you can't even keep a relationship let alone find yourself qualified to essentially elevate yourself to the state of God in creating human life.

As a product of a broken home, with my Father choosing to be a Dad to kids which are not his whilst he pretends his own don't exist and on My Mum's side I found myself be evicted by a step father from the home my brother and I lived in before he even existed in my Mother's life, just accept that once you have a kid with someone you are done with relationships forevermore unless you wish to inflict emotional turmoil on your kid.

I know that I am not alone in feeling sorry for Kanye with how his whore of a wife humiliated him in public and left the kids to never be able to see there Mother as anything but the whore which is what made her famous to begin with as they innocently suffer from the parents failure to be selective in their breeding choices.

11 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

@Mauler5150I want to listen to you wax poetic about the star power of Brandy and how Kim K was able to rise to the tops of pop fame by getting fucked by her little brother.

11 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

@Mauler5150I want to listen to you wax poetic about the star power of Brandy and how Kim K was able to rise to the tops of pop fame by getting fucked by her little brother.

Can't really comment on Brandy other than it being a girl's name who had a crush on me at primary school who hated her best friend as they sought to compete for my attention.

And I thought I waxed prophetic above about that which is to come, yet it anything further comes to mind beyond that which is detailed above I will add it in for you. 

• Props 1