Guest Resurrection

it sucks as all the characters have the same fatality and i've only gotten up to 7 hits...

it's all about the "kreate a fighter"

and having it play against all the fighters...

the ps2 graphics are somewhat lame...

deception looked way better!

the pic was of tekken for psp.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Yeah, co-op is much easier. I'm having a hard time getting Dom to not be a fucking jackass in the last boss, dude just straight runs into the guy and gets shredded by the bat things. I need a buddy to take care of the big flying monsters that keep killing me when I got the boss all fucked up.

I only like to do it online co-op on insane. Thats when it becomes a challange. But the parts when you serperate and if one of you die then you have to start over are so fucking frustrating. But its all still good fun in the end. You get online yet Mams?

I've been playin this for the past few days. At first I didnt like it, but once you learn some combos and shit then it gets fun. It's actually pretty deep, and the finisher system is crazy now.

Figured that'd be the case. I didn't end up playing like i was going to. Ended up playing Red Faction 2 Multiplayer from 1:30-6:30am.

redfaction2pcusae7.jpg

Fuck ya.

holy fuck. i can't believe a video game has made me feel this way. i am so disappointed/sad/mad, you dont even know.

Watch, beat Konquest mode on the new Mortal Kombat and watch the ending, you'll feel the same way.

If anyone has/does beat it, is this seriously the ending? And is it the only ending? I just beat it all in one sitting tonight and was extremely let down. Shit doesn't explain ANYTHING.

*SPOILERS*

The old guy you rescue from the cell saying he's going to kill Shao Khan.

Kano randomly showing up.

The point of the quest was to 1) Take all the powers away from all the kombatants or 2) Kill all the kombatants.Ok, cool, the plot is finally all together and now i just need to see it unfold., right? NOPE. How the fuck are you going to tell me that one of those two things is supposed to happen, and then tell me that what actually ended up happening is...NOTHING. The ending basically said, "THE QUEST WAS POINTLESS. YOU WASTED HOURS OF YOUR LIFE ON THIS. YOU'RE A DOUCHE."

WHAT THE FUCK.

*END SPOILERS*

I need someone's shoulder.

^That's what happened to me as a kid when I finished Karnov. As I wrote on another thread:

Dude, did you ever finish this game? It had the filthiest most fucking infuriating ending ever. Me and my cousin fucking shat our pants all over the place for hours trying to finish the game, starting from the beginning whenever we ran out of lives, barely escaping the ridiculously difficult last boss, and all we got was a black screen that said "CONGRATULATION. THE END" with some shitty russian music. That was one of the closest times I've been to losing my shit and breaking furniture.

karnov.jpg

Fuck you, Karnov, you fat fucking russian.

the point in konquest is to unlock all the relics, just like the previous ones...

get additional kontent within the game... as well as gather all characters alternate costumes...

i feel they shoulda left it out and gone all out in the fighting, graphics, and fatalitys for all the characters, includiong friendships...

I wanna play Gears of War so bad I could very well go out and buy the whole shebang today. I wanna get Elder Scrolls too but that shit looks so massive and overwhelming... I still haven't finished KOTR I, or even San Andreas.

Let me put it this way, I bought Gears of War, it's fucking awesome, I played it for a couple of hours, and then I went back to Oblivion. I'll get back to Gears of War, definitly, but not for right now. It's seriously that bad of an addiction. I'm losing sleep and girlfriend points.